Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nesta: Leonardo is no traitor
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Milan Are Brilliant
Nesta: Leonardo is no traitor
(Thu 26th May)

Former Milan player and boss Leonardo is not a traitor for joining Inter, says Alessandro Nesta.

The Brazilian coached Nesta at Milan last season, before he left and was later appointed as Nerazzurri tactician on Christmas Eve.

“You leave Milan and then Inter call, are you going to turn them down? It’s normal for somebody who wants to be a Coach to boss Inter if they are asked,” Nesta told Sky Italia.

“These opportunities don’t come around every day. As far as I am concerned, Leonardo is not a traitor.

“Actually, he had the courage to say yes and he will always have my respect,”
continued the veteran.

Nesta played a key part in the Rossoneri’s recent Scudetto success and he’ll figure in the side next season too after agreeing a new one-year contract.

“There are some important objectives ahead and I hope I am fit enough to play regularly,” the 2006 World Cup winner added.

“Obviously I want to win. When you are in the habit of winning then you never want to stop.”

Source
acid911
I sense this topic will not get a lot of page views or replies. sad.gif Just sense it.
Jack Sparrow
Shut up Sandro. Somebody rescind his contract now!! dry.gif

tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 26 2011, 12:31 PM) *
I sense this topic will not get a lot of page views or replies. sad.gif Just sense it.

I'll make sure I post here everyday, keep ur smile on acid smile.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 26 2011, 10:31 AM) *

Nah we're bringing back the MF activity of old tongue.gif

Nesta can say what he likes about it really, though could you imagine if it was Zlatan or something!
kurtsimonw
So Nesta has no problem with it and Maldini told Leo to go coach Inter. Interesting. biggrin.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 26 2011, 02:36 PM) *
I'll make sure I post here everyday, keep ur smile on acid

Thanks. laugh.gif But really, most people just read news bits like this and move on ahead. I recall when Paolo said that Leo did the right thing, not many members (or fans over the web) took much notice. We all are prisoners to our own devices, it seems. Oh well.

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 26 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Nah we're bringing back the MF activity of old

I miss the old days, when almost all Milan news was posted here. innocent.gif Good stuff that was!

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 26 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Nesta can say what he likes about it really, though could you imagine if it was Zlatan or something!

Exactly. wink.gif Everyone is entitled to their opinion, nevertheless.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 26 2011, 12:53 PM) *
I miss the old days, when almost all Milan news was posted here. innocent.gif Good stuff that was!

Yeah, with an actual website as a front end to house all the news, so much better. If only we could get V2 innocent.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 26 2011, 06:27 PM) *
If only we could get V2

laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif That's not coming, at least not in the distant future. tongue.gif Good old Mike likes this forum format better!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 26 2011, 03:26 PM) *
laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif That's not coming, at least not in the distant future. tongue.gif Good old Mike likes this forum format better!

I reckon you or I could code it, it's just finding the time I guess, like with everything.

Still we kept this topic alive, talking about nothing relating to the OP!
acid911
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 26 2011, 08:13 PM) *
I reckon you or I could code it, it's just finding the time I guess, like with everything.

Exactly. Or even install a pre-made CMS (Wordpress or Joomla) on the backend. wink.gif And then heavily customize it!

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 26 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Still we kept this topic alive, talking about nothing relating to the OP!

laugh.gif Not in the way I envisioned, but the topic is live, agreed.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 26 2011, 04:23 PM) *
Exactly. Or even install a pre-made CMS (Wordpress or Joomla) on the backend. wink.gif And then heavily customize it!

Yeah we used CuteNews before on it when we had the old front-page. Agreed, design/code a quick WP theme and we'd be laughing.

--------------

So if Nesta is saying he isn't, it must be true laugh.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 26 2011, 08:25 PM) *
So if Nesta is saying he isn't, it must be true

Not necessarily, but yeah. laugh.gif biggrin.gif People (including me) like to believe what clicks for them in their heart. I don't know who, but there were more than one people in the management who had 0% problems with Leonardo leaving - besides Nesta and Paolo of course.
Danny
Leo is a Nerrazzuri now, and I dislike him as such. I didn't really have that big an issue with him going there because I knew how lousy he was.

I guess only he knows how he feels about how taking up that post has affected his legend at Milan.

But as far as I am concerned he can stay their boss. They'll never get anywhere with him.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Danny @ May 26 2011, 07:34 PM) *
Leo is a Nerrazzuri now, and I dislike him as such. I didn't really have that big an issue with him going there because I knew how lousy he was.

I guess only he knows how he feels about how taking up that post has affected his legend at Milan.

But as far as I am concerned he can stay their boss. They'll never get anywhere with him.

+1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.