Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berlusconi: We deserved the Scudetto, I'll be generous..
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
xcube

The Rossoneri president told Mediaset Premium after the 0-0 draw against Roma: "We deserved to win this Scudetto, we did everything we could to win it and we succeed. Moratti? Sometimes he wins, sometimes I win...".

"Congratulations to Allegri, we choose a coach with the same style as Sacchi, Capello and Ancelotti. Our philosophy is to be in control of the game but entertaining the fans, with full respect of our opponents".

"Then we acquired important players like Ibrahimovic, Boateng and Van Bommel, all crucial. Obviously, this is very costly, it's not possible to win in football without investing a lot of money. That's why we had a loss of 70 million euro".

A present from the market: "Let's hope we could do it, as usual. We already have a strong team, but let's hope that the market will offer us the chance to reinforce it. If Allegri will make us win the Coppa Italia as well, I'll be particularly generous... Cristiano Ronaldo? It's difficult that a great club like Real Madrid will transfer him".

Assault to the Champions League: "We will do our best to be protagonist in Europe and in all the competitions, despite the financial advantages of the clubs abroad".

Calcio Mercato
acid911
Gotta love Mr. B when he has one hand on the wallet. cool.gif Few (single) owners are as generous!
TriniKing_CE

If Allegri will make us win the Coppa Italia as well, I'll be particularly generous...

Hmm... happy.gif wub.gif freak.gif
Danny
I'd bloody take Ronaldo biggrin.gif Not a chance in hell though - we don't exactly have a £100M spare.
Jack Sparrow
Trouble is Silvio's generosity usually reaches out only to the players he likes, not always the ones we need.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 9 2011, 07:00 AM) *
Trouble is Silvio's generosity usually reaches out only to the players he likes, not always the ones we need.

Well here's to hoping he likes some people that we need and can make good use of. drunksmilef.gif beersmiley1.gif
xcube
Still waiting on Ganso, Allegri announced after sealing the scudetto that both Mexes and Tawio have joined Milan, Now we need a superstar that the promise to sign after the scudetto.

Rossoneri7
QUOTE (xcube @ May 10 2011, 08:53 AM) *
Still waiting on Ganso, Allegri announced after sealing the scudetto that both Mexes and Tawio have joined Milan, Now we need a superstar that the promise to sign after the scudetto.

I strongly believe Kaka will come back this summer ... Ganso, if he's coming, will come in January.

Kaka is probably the most compatible player to this team, but I doubt he will accept a reduction in salary soo...
X-Offender
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 10 2011, 08:27 AM) *
I strongly believe Kaka will come back this summer ... Ganso, if he's coming, will come in January.

Kaka is probably the most compatible player to this team, but I doubt he will accept a reduction in salary soo...

Kaka's mother wrote on Twitter: "My beloved, next year we'll be preaching Jesus' word in London". wink.gif

Link
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 10 2011, 06:29 PM) *
Kaka's mother wrote on Twitter

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 10 2011, 06:29 PM) *
"My beloved, next year we'll be preaching Jesus' word in London".

huh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
acid911
biggrin.gif
MizNelson
Kaka's mother wrote on Twitter: "My beloved, next year we'll be preaching Jesus' word in London".

Sigh.
Zed.D
Wow, first his father, then his wife and now his mother (not to mention his agent!). I'd kill myself if the people around me were so stupid!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.