Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official: Milan Campioni D'Italia
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
xcube

AC Milan after the draw against Roma was announced officially the Champion of Seria A and the winner of Scudetto.

Forza Milan .. Milan Campioni

Now we need the Italia Cup and UEFA Champions League next season
acid911
Yup, can't miss the Italian Cup. cool.gif Let's teach those Palermo guys a lesson or two!
Zed.D
NOW we can focus on the Coppa. let's thrash those Sicilians and their mafioso boss cool.gif

But I for one can't see us eliminating Palermo at their stadium... dry.gif
Rossoneri7
Now I want another Derby with merda ... Let's put Palermo to sleep and go for the double !!! ala Milan style devilsmiley.gif wink.gif
Rossoneri7
RINO GATTUSO:
“This is one of our most important triumphs, because it came at a time when people said we were finished. They said I and some of my teammates were former players. I knew we could win it when the boss began making big decisions. He’s done very well especially managing the dressing room. Before him, only Ancelotti could make us accept to sit out. Last season, those who didn’t play, stirred controversy. The boss has demonstrated that he can handle even the biggest stars. Seedorf has been awesome, in the last six games he’s done very, very well. As long as there will be Galliani and Berlusconi, Milan will be a winning team. Milan are a family, a club that makes you feel at home and because of this, no one wants to leave”.

This was from acmilan.com ...

RINGOOO devilsmiley.gif
xcube
Now its time to build new team, Galliani announced that a superstar is coming to Milan after winning the scudetto. Well i hope to see it soon.

As for the players who wont be in Milan next season Pirlo i think is going to Juve (90%), Seedorf will be leaving Milan but i dont know to where, Junko is returning to Czech, and i really hope to see Antonini OUT of Milan !!!

Well congrats to all Milan fans and next season i want the Champions League and the scudetto together.
X-Offender
QUOTE (xcube @ May 9 2011, 12:07 AM) *
Seedorf will be leaving Milan but i dont know to where.

I'd say Seedorf will be staying for sure.
MizNelson
Milan are a family, a club that makes you feel at home and because of this, no one wants to leave”.

Funny, before the start of the season Rino made a big show of threatening to leave.
X-Offender
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 9 2011, 02:05 AM) *
Funny, before the start of the season Rino made a big show of threatening to leave.

Good ol' Miz. Always picking the negative aspects of any conceivable situation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.