Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seedorf: 'I've had Corinthians talks'
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Milan star Clarence Seedorf has opened the door to the interest from Corinthians. “Until today it had been informal conversations...”

News emerged overnight from Brazil that Corinthians were preparing an offer for the Dutch veteran, whose contract with the Rossoneri expires at the end of the season.

“Up until today it had been only informal and initial conversations, but now I have spoken to Ronaldo,” Seedorf told RedeTV.

“I am concentrated on winning the Scudetto, but after my contract with Milan expires, I will listen to proposals from clubs like Corinthians.

“Brazil is a country that I love.”

Ronaldo has marketing links with Corinthians and was also instrumental in bringing ex-Roma striker Adriano to the club last month.

Milan have not yet offered a contract extension, so with the June 30 deadline looming, it looks as if Seedorf is ready to move on.

Other clubs have shown an interest too, including Germans Wolfsburg, but there are personal reasons for Seedorf to go to Brazil.

His wife is Brazilian and he already has an apartment in Rio de Janeiro. The only problem, according to local media, is that he has said in the past he is a fan of Flamengo.

Football Italia
acid911
Good old Seedorf. cool.gif He's got a home in Rio (home of Flamengo, the first biggest club, which he is also a fan of), and negotiations are open with Corinthians, the second biggest club. Either way, I hope he goes there, I'll be able to follow him and how he does there. Maybe even win a title or continental cup with the Brazilian Serie A.
Milan Are Brilliant
Thanks for the time at the club Clarence, but it probably is best for everyone now if he moves on. Great service to the club though.
Rossoneri7
Such a class player .. It hurts to think he wont be with us next season, the team is shedding a lot of skin in the last three years, a gradual transformation, I hope they bring in someone worthy of Seedorf's starting spot.

Yet I don't see anyone but Xavi to replace him!
Zed.D
Should he leave, who do you think will inherit the #10?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 7 2011, 10:41 PM) *
Should he leave, who do you think will inherit the #10?

Ganso.
Jack Sparrow
Robbie. Going by seniority...
acid911
Who's Robbie? ohmy.gif
Jack Sparrow
huh.gif Robson de Souza.
acid911
I thought so. biggrin.gif Still, he should try and get #11. Let's leave the magic number for the pure playmaker!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.