Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ex-Milan star Ronaldinho hopes Rossoneri win derby and Scudetto
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Message of support for former team-mates...

Ronaldinho has sent a message of support to his former Milan team-mates ahead of today's derby against Inter. The Brazilian said he hopes his old employers win the match and take the Scudetto title at the end of the season.

Ronaldinho played for the Italian team between 2008 and January 2011, scoring 20 goals in 76 league appearances for the club but has since moved back to Brazil to play for Flamengo.

Speaking with Corriere dello Sport Ronaldinho said, "I hope that Milan will win both the derby and the Scudetto." He also used the newspaper as a medium to send a good luck message to the Milan players, saying, "I will cheer for you from Brazil."

The inevitable discussion about the player's departure from San Siro arose, but Ronaldinho made it clear that he had no hard feelings against the club and still feels an affinity with Milan.

Ronaldinho said, "In Italy I have many friends; Maldini, Gattuso and others, special people who I love."

Milan have a two point lead over their bitter rivals at the top of the table ahead of this evening's clash.

Goal.com/en
kurtsimonw
Really? I thought he'd want Inter to win it
anano1214
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 2 2011, 06:06 PM) *
Really? I thought he'd want Inter to win it

why he should want INTER to win derby?
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (anano1214 @ Apr 2 2011, 07:11 PM) *
why he should want INTER to win derby?

Think it's called sarcasm wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.