Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan's Gennaro Gattuso Would Prefer Return Of Kaka Over Move For Mario Balotelli
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Gattuso issues call to Kaka as he tells Milan they need him over Balotelli...

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has admitted he would like to see Real Madrid ace Kaka return to the San Siro.

The Brazilian, who is currently suffering from an ongoing knee problem, has long been linked with a return to the Rossoneri after failing to settle at the Bernabeu.

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is also thought to be on the horizon for Milan, but when asked who he would prefer to see at the club next season, Gattuso selected his former teammate.

"Kaka, he made history with Milan and if he is loved so much it means he did well. We are waiting for him." he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Defender Alessandro Nesta has hinted that he could retire at the end of the season - but Gattuso is of the opinion that he will play on for a while yet, adding: "He is playing on the injury story. He will stop in two or three years like myself."

Goal.com/en
acid911
And I agree with Rino. devil.gif Heck, bring back R99 from retirement than signing up Balotelli - at least not until the guy gets his head straight, and not until we have a volatile dressing room. We all say what hole the hothead Ibra threw us into when he punched that player. No, no, no.
Milan Are Brilliant
I'd rather Milan sign dst than Balotelli.
Jack Sparrow
Why? For Ibra-Pique part deux?
dst
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Mar 22 2011, 02:39 PM) *
I'd rather Milan sign dst than Balotelli.

Yeah dst is da man! Let's forward this to everyone out there... people have a right to know! and I can wear my bib alright!

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 22 2011, 03:18 PM) *

You just implied that I'm gay again but I don't care... I'm extremely secure in my masculinity! wub.gif
Rossoneri7
Gattuso yapping again?

We dont need Kaka or Balo .. We need Xavi
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 22 2011, 09:18 AM) *

lol laugh.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 22 2011, 09:38 AM) *
Yeah dst is da man! Let's forward this to everyone out there... people have a right to know! and I can wear my bib alright!

Haha

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 22 2011, 11:04 AM) *
We dont need Kaka or Balo .. We need Xavi

Glad to see we're all being realistic. laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 22 2011, 07:08 PM) *

That's coz it's March. Next month you'll be cross-dressing again.

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 22 2011, 07:08 PM) *
You just implied that I'm gay again but I don't care... I'm extremely secure in my masculinity! wub.gif

You're the butch! Good for you! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.