Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banned Ibra to miss Inter
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Jack Bauer
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will miss the Scudetto showdown with Inter after the Milan man was banned for three matches.

The Diavolo sensation was dismissed in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with Bari after clashing with Marco Rossi.

The League’s disciplinary panel viewed the incident today and ruled it was an act of violent conduct.

Ibra will thus miss the games against Palermo, his former club Inter in what may be a Scudetto decider, and Fiorentina.

Milan are expected to launch an appeal against today’s decision.

http://www.football-italia.net/mar14o.html

dry.gif
kurtsimonw
Time for one of our other front players to actually do something to earn their money then.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 14 2011, 09:34 PM) *
Time for one of our other front players to actually do something to earn their money then.

Yeah .. Plus, we have barely watched Pato & Cassano/Robinho in action without Zlatan. Maybe this could prove to be an omen in disguise 96.gif
kurtsimonw
Indeed. Every cloud..
Jack Bauer
Now Zlatan will have a whole month to rest. Though all 3 are tough games.
X-Offender
I have a feeling we'll start playing better without Ibra.
drucurl
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 14 2011, 05:13 PM) *
Now Zlatan will have a whole month to rest. Though all 3 are tough games.
Gotta say I admire iBra's thirst for consistency I mean everybody knows him to be a big game choker and invisible against the big teams but to lose it and get sent off vs Bari and ensure he's not even going to be physically on the field against inter and co. is really stepping it up. When it comes to disappearing iBra makes even Houdini look like a novice cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 15 2011, 01:06 AM) *
I have a feeling we'll start playing better without Ibra.

But how are they going to play better if he's not there to yell at them when they dare not do exactly what he wants?
Dracoris
I've got a feeling it'll get reduced to 2 matches. 3 is harsh. Hopefully this will make Ibra hungry again and give him some rest.
Fillipo Simone
I really hope so. Because I'm not sure how it's gonna function. Now is the time for Allegri to invent another offensive option, because we have only 3 real options, of which 2 are bound to start. We need those kids now more then Merkel, just to sit on the bench and give us some alternative.

Just think what could happen if Pato gets injured.
Dracoris
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 14 2011, 08:23 PM) *
I really hope so. Because I'm not sure how it's gonna function. Now is the time for Allegri to invent another offensive option, because we have only 3 real options, of which 2 are bound to start. We need those kids now more then Merkel, just to sit on the bench and give us some alternative.

Just think what could happen if Pato gets injured.

Better knock on some wood! You just jinxed it!
Fillipo Simone
Twice wink.gif
Zed.D
The gave him 3 games so after we appealed it could be reduced to 2. in other words they just made sure he wouldn't play the derby...
Ry4n
I hope he takes a quick vacation or somthing get high relax and come back and score out of your *** please Ibra.
Brian Birkin
I have heard that someone will try to reduce it. But getting it to 1 match or nothing will be hard I think.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Brian Birkin @ Mar 18 2011, 12:33 AM) *
I have heard that someone will try to reduce it.

"Someone"? I don't like your implication there. tongue.gif
Jack Bauer
Reduced to 2 games. Will play vs Fiorentina.
anano1214
Julio Cesar: 'Ibra derby would be shameful'

Julio Cesar believes it would’ve been “absolutely shameful” if Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s ban had been reduced to let him play in the Milan derby.

The striker did partially win his appeal against a three-match suspension, but the reduction to two rounds means he is still going to miss the Derby della Madonnina.

“It would’ve been absolutely shameful if Ibra were allowed to play the derby after what he did,” blasted the Inter goalkeeper, currently on international duty with Brazil.

“In any case, I believe that with or without Ibrahimovic, Milan remain a very strong squad and the result uncertain.

“Let us not forget that Lucio won’t be there either due to suspension and he was set to mark Zlatan. Therefore we’re even...”

Football Italia
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.