Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tottenham - Milan Tickets
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
HasanHasanly
Guys, I'm looking to buy tickets to the away game in London against Tottenham. How should I go about it if I want to sit on the Milan section? The tottenham website says there are no tickets available for general sale, and I really dont want to be among their crown.

Thanks in advance!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jan 18 2011, 07:34 PM) *
Guys, I'm looking to buy tickets to the away game in London against Tottenham. How should I go about it if I want to sit on the Milan section? The tottenham website says there are no tickets available for general sale, and I really dont want to be among their crown.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not that sure on away end though I imagine there's some security in place to prevent anyone from getting them, because the home part is going to sell out. I imagine Spurs want some purchase history to buy these sorts of tickets, any club that respects its fans would, so I'd imagine it unlikely to get in the Spurs end unless you have contacts.
I_Rossoneri
You'll be able to get tickets if you look hard enough, but be prepared to pay heavily for the privilege. I managed to get a ticket at Portsmouth a few years ago in the away end, it cost £100 but face value of the ticket was only £20!!!!! It was worth it though king.gif

Edit: You won't be able to get tickets through the club as far as I know.
HasanHasanly
Thanks for the quick reply guys! I imagine there is not way Milan will put their limited tickets on general sale either, if I'm not mistaken. I'm just curious whether Tottenham can sell any tickets to the visitors sector, or the privilege is solely rests with Milan.

Also, how reliable are the websites that re-sell the tickets? No guarantees here, i fear?

Cheers!
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jan 19 2011, 02:16 AM) *
Thanks for the quick reply guys! I imagine there is not way Milan will put their limited tickets on general sale either, if I'm not mistaken. I'm just curious whether Tottenham can sell any tickets to the visitors sector, or the privilege is solely rests with Milan.

Also, how reliable are the websites that re-sell the tickets? No guarantees here, i fear?

Cheers!

some websites do ell tickets but the prices are very high minimum around 260-300 quid
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Jan 19 2011, 02:16 AM) *

Usually well dodgy, I don't know anyone online who from using anyone but reputable services hasn't been screwed over, for music festivals etc as well as sport. Good luck getting the money back too. Usually the company says it's got liquidated and you get letters from the administrators but nothing else apart from that.

It's better to go upto the stadium and find a dodgy guy with a mate than do it online I reckon, unless its from someone like Ticketmaster or actually reputable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.