Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official: Ronaldinho to Flamengo
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
xcube

Ronaldinho’s adventure at Milan came to an end as number 80 parted ways with the Rossoneri with mutual respect. The Brazilian ace will continue wearing the red and black colours though, seeing that he has joined Flamengo.

Source: ACMilan.com
William405
Good luck Dinho!
acid911
Thanks for the memories, R80. biggrin.gif The good, the bad, and the ugly ones! tongue.gif Best of luck in your new adventure, at least I'll be seeing you in the Brazilian League on the TV. Even though I did not like how he was frozen out by Allegri, it was a win-win for both parties to part ways.
Bluesummers
3m out of the deal? Not bad. Galliani is still the wiz.
xcube
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 12 2011, 05:27 PM) *
Thanks for the memories, R80. biggrin.gif The good, the bad, and the ugly ones! tongue.gif Best of luck in your new adventure, at least I'll be seeing you in the Brazilian League on the TV. Even though I did not like how he was frozen out by Allegri, it was a win-win for both parties to part ways.

Well he kept him on the pinch because he was bad influence on the other players with all the parties and the late hook ups smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (xcube @ Jan 18 2011, 12:19 PM) *
Well he kept him on the pinch because he was bad influence on the other players with all the parties and the late hook ups

Apparently, so. smile.gif Still his performances on the pitch were about on-par this season with our midfielders. He did nothing special, but neither did the other in the team. We have been riding the Ibra wind for the best part of the year.
AndreeaMarshal
he sure is missed ..... maybe he will come back in Europe next season,looks like his movement on the field is getting better and better,i remember when he played @ Barcelona,i used to say : man..this is unbelievable,he will never depart from Barca
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.