Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vote for your favorite Milan player 1986-2000
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Again, no Paolo Maldini for obvious reasons.
dst
Franco & Boban!
acid911
Dejan Savićević and Roberto Baggio for sure. devil.gif In terms of importance to the club there are better icons (who can leave Baresi out), but this is a favorite player poll, after all, and few top the Genie and the Divine Ponytail.
Jack Bauer
Franco & Billy
X-Offender
Hm, I wasn't a Milan fan then as I was way too young, so I'll vote based on my knowledge: van Basten and Bierhoff. Bierhoff was the main reason why I became a Milan fan. devilsmiley.gif
d'Arc.LP
Van Basten and Costacurta.
Boban10
Franco and Boban!!!

Even more memories biggrin.gif

Especially one game, when franco came out of defence with ball, started a passing move and was there to finish it off.......with a nose bleed!! smile.gif Fantastic!
Brian Birkin
Baresi! I think he is greatest player in Milan of all time, he could tackle and rete!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 13 2010, 04:00 PM) *
Franco & Boban!

+1
Brian Birkin
It is younger poll than I thought.
Danny
Gullit and Weah.
Fillipo Simone
Finally someone who like Weah!!
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 3 2011, 06:23 PM) *
Finally someone who like Weah!!

I like him too, but we had so many great legends over the years... Look how many awesome players received 0 votes...
Rossoneri7
MVB & Weah ... Imagine if they played as strike partners blink.gif
Fillipo Simone
That would be out of this world. If only this injury had not destroyed everything.
On the other side, the memory stays this way focused on success. MvB avoided the inavoidable. Or almost inavoidable (Maldini).

And just remember Sheva playing with Weah - had it happened a few years earlier (impossible, but still possible to dream about) - what could have been achieved with the two!

Of all the Milan players, Weah has a special place because he was different and brilliant, yet so unfortunate not to have been part of the usual Milan success. He came in such a hasty and dark period, and got lost in the process.

X-Offender
Yet he managed to win a Ballon d'Or.
Milan Are Brilliant
Weah (that goal for a start, wow) & MvB for me.

Weah was one of the first players I can remember properly watching live in a Milan shirt, and what a player. Like others have said it was unfortunate in his timing, had we won loads of stuff he'd probably be looked at along the lines of Sheva & MvB to the Milan fans.

I must admit, I'm too young really to be able to properly vote for the earlier poll though from what I have seen (quite a lot of footage) it would have to be MvB for me, some of the stuff he could do was staggering.
mishie
I've voted for Franco in both, but to be honest in the 1st section it's almost impossible to choose, the 3 dutchman had huge influence and even Sebo Rossi who held the record for most minutes without conceeding is worth a mention, Albertini in possibly the 1st D.M role. Marcel who was just awesome as a centre mid of centre back...ooooh the memories!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Apr 4 2011, 10:55 AM) *
Weah (that goal for a start, wow) & MvB for me.

Weah was one of the first players I can remember properly watching live in a Milan shirt, and what a player. Like others have said it was unfortunate in his timing, had we won loads of stuff he'd probably be looked at along the lines of Sheva & MvB to the Milan fans.

I must admit, I'm too young really to be able to properly vote for the earlier poll though from what I have seen (quite a lot of footage) it would have to be MvB for me, some of the stuff he could do was staggering.

You the man cool.gif
Dzeko
I vote for Daniele Massaro and Dejan Savicevic smile.gif) I adore this 2 players and i started to back up Milan when Dejan Savicevic left Red Star Belgrade for Milan.
maldini03
Born in 93, I can barely remember watching any of these players. I voted from what I have heard Baresi in the first and Weah in the second. Only because when i decided to be a Milan fan around 7, because red was my favorite color, My dad the inter fan bought me a Weah shirt and I didnt know who he was but he told me his name was Zha Zha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.