Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Week 16 - Bologna - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
han2503
Back to business. Hopefully another 3 points. Lazio face Juve, so it could be a great opportunity to pull away.

The 11 I'd like to see on the pitch

Abate--Nesta--Thiago--Zambro
Ambro--Boateng--Flamini
Pirlo
Ibra--Robinho
Jack Sparrow
We've lost Nesta and Flamini. But we shall win this one I think. R80 to start and score. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 9 2010, 02:53 PM) *
We've lost Nesta and Flamini. But we shall win this one I think. R80 to start and score. biggrin.gif

I think you meant Thiago Jack wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
Bah...whatever..I'm still pissed about last night. I'm not even gonna bother editing my previous post.
CrazyMilanFan
silva could be out for 6 months sad.gif
Jack Sparrow
It's a lesion to muscle tissue. It doesn't necessarily mean a muscle tear right?
CrazyMilanFan
If it is 6 months let's try to see Allegri dig himself out of this one, because we're royally screwed without him
X-Offender
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 9 2010, 04:11 PM) *
silva could be out for 6 months sad.gif

No way dude, where did you come up with that from???
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 9 2010, 04:22 PM) *
If it is 6 months let's try to see Allegri dig himself out of this one, because we're royally screwed without him

It's 6 weeks not 6 months (one AC Milan's notice says that they still don't know for how long will Thiago be out) and how the hell could Allegri know that Silva will be injured ?!
He could not leave the defence in hands of two backup players.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 9 2010, 09:52 PM) *
It's 6 weeks not 6 months (one AC Milan's notice says that they still don't know for how long will Thiago be out) and how the hell could Allegri know that Silva will be injured ?!

flamini is 3-4 weeks as for silva your are rught there is no currently official period that how long it will be but it is not good and i think tommorow news paper headlines will clear further. Silva injury which is currently feared and most likely that usually mean he will be out for 6 months or so
X-Offender
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 9 2010, 11:01 PM) *
flamini is 3-4 weeks as for silva your are rught there is no currently official period that how long it will be but it is not good and i think tommorow news paper headlines will clear further. Silva injury which is currently feared and most likely that usually mean he will be out for 6 months or so

Not only there hasn't been an official press release regarding the period of his recovery, but not even a single Italian media has hinted to such a long period of absence. Frankly my friend, and I don't mean to sound offensive, but your prediction of 6 months is pure bullsh*t. You cannot give such a blunt opinion on the matter simply because "you think so".
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 10 2010, 12:52 AM) *
and how the hell could Allegri know that Silva will be injured ?!

Why not? Those backup players are here to play in games like the last one. This game meant nothing even if you win by 15 or lose by 10. Why risk one of your best players who's beep irreplaceable? It's 100% Allegri's fault. A more experienced manger would have never done it or even experienced FM player rolleyes.gif
drucurl
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 9 2010, 05:52 PM) *
how could he have known? Are you serious?

The same way I know my wife's gonna ****
the hot latin stud that moved in next door!! She banged the mailman, the pool boy and the cable guy. They're probably doin it as we speakt the point is that he's had a pretty unfortunate record as an injury prone player and has been playing a lot of late. To any idiot the odds would be highly stacked against us.
And the point of having back up is to support and augment what you already have. We still lost so I really can't fathom a remotely plausible defence of this guy.
d'Arc.LP
I'm not going to discuss about Allegri, but I'm sure that Silva will be back for max. 6 weeks

According to this Silva is now in Rio and it says that he will be back for 30 days.

William405
That's good new,thanks D'arc
samira
A statement on acmilan.com says

“Milan doctor Gianluca Melegati communicates Thiago Silva had a scan which showed a lesion to the medial posterior meniscus of the right knee. The player will head to Rio de Janeiro for a consultant with professor Jose Luiz Runzo – the Brazil team medic.

“Flamini underwent a scan also and it showed a lesion to his medial ligament in his right knee. The prognosis is three to four weeks.”

These injuries might change Milan’s plans for January.

d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 10 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I'm not going to discuss about Allegri, but I'm sure that Silva will be back for max. 6 weeks

According to this Silva is now in Rio and it says that he will be back for 30 days.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=40658
X-Offender
QUOTE (samira @ Dec 10 2010, 09:32 PM) *
A statement on acmilan.com says

These injuries might change Milan’s plans for January.

LOL, why? They're returning in January. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 10 2010, 11:23 PM) *

Flamini yes, but they didn't indicate how long Thiago will be out wink.gif
d'Arc.LP
Are my posts invisible ?
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 11 2010, 11:00 AM) *
Are my posts invisible ?

Can't read Italian wink.gif biggrin.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Dec 11 2010, 01:00 PM) *
Are my posts invisible ?

It didn't say that he will be out for 30 days. 30 days is the best case scenario if he doesn't need a surgery. Since he's still due to have the tests in Rio, we don't know for sure.

http://www.football-italia.net/dec11c.html
samira
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 10 2010, 11:23 PM) *

Who will replace Thaigo Silva, who might be out for 4-6 month, Yepes? unsure.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (samira @ Dec 11 2010, 03:02 PM) *
Who will replace Thaigo Silva, who might be out for 4-6 month, Yepes? unsure.gif

Not again. rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Probable line-up: (4-3-1-2) Abbiati: Abate, Nesta, Bonera, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Link

Waiting for Han's "Boateng is not an AM!!!" reply. biggrin.gif
Jack Bauer
Ibra, Pirlo and Ambro should be careful. Another yellow card and they won't play against Roma.
Dracoris
I'll do it.

Boateng is not a trequartista!!!
samira
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 11 2010, 03:21 PM) *
Not again. rolleyes.gif

That's why, I said it could change Milans plans for January.
Im hoping on David Luuuuuuuuiz innocent.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Dec 11 2010, 03:42 PM) *
I'll do it.

Boateng is not a trequartista!!!

He can play as trequartisa, but it depends on the playing style of the team. He did play as trequartista for Ghana, if I'm not mistaken.

QUOTE (samira @ Dec 11 2010, 03:46 PM) *
That's why, I said it could change Milans plans for January.
Im hoping on David Luuuuuuuuiz innocent.gif

I'm tired of endlessly repeating this, but Thiago Silva won't be out for "4-6 months". Even if he does get surgery, I think he should recover in time for the Champions League, if not earlier. Bonera, Yepes and Sokratis can replace him no problem for the Serie A games till then.
samira
Well I was so sure when acmilan.com wrote it. But I think it would be some problem if Sokratis, Yepes or Bonera replaces him. We are just 3 point ahead Lazio.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 11 2010, 03:23 PM) *
Probable line-up: (4-3-1-2) Abbiati: Abate, Nesta, Bonera, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Boateng; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Link

Waiting for Han's "Boateng is not an AM!!!" reply. biggrin.gif

Boateng is not an AM!! Play Pirlo there FFS biggrin.gif

And technically speaking, Nesta can play as a midfielder, but will he be any good at it? doubt it! Playing for Ghana and for Milan are 2 completely different things, and playing against a really terrible Brescia as opposed to any decent side out there is just as different, he doesn't have the touch or the vision for it. I'd rather go back to Seedorf there instead of Boateng, even if Seedorf has been playing like cr@p lately
X-Offender
I think Allegri prefers him because of his insertions and agility. For example, Kaka' had everything: speed, agility, technique, passing etc. Boateng has only a portion of those skills, and Seedorf has another portion. Against small teams, Boateng could prove more deadly in such perspective, because they like parking the bus and thus making insertions without the ball becomes fundamental.
Darunia
I'd like to see Yepes in for Bonera
X-Offender
QUOTE (Darunia @ Dec 11 2010, 04:49 PM) *
I'd like to see Yepes in for Bonera

I don't know, Yepes and Nesta could be a rather slow defensive duo.

I'm curious to see if Allegri will be able to surpass Leonardo's record of 10 wins in 12 league games, which he's already equalized.
Danny
Why is this match on so early? 11:30UK time yes?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 11 2010, 06:20 PM) *
Why is this match on so early? 11:30UK time yes?

There's a midday game every Sunday in Serie A, didn't you know that?
William405
You're making it sound like a sin ;p

Early game is better for me now,I'll wake up study for the tests then I would have some free time for the match.
CHU-LIP
Could Boateng playing as attacking midfielder over Seedorf have to do with Pirlo returning to our midfield? When we played without Pirlo we had to play Seedorf as the attacking midfielder to have the needed playmaking in our midfield. Now Pirlo has returned in our team, you don't necessary need Seedorf anymore, because Pirlo is an even better playmaker. Without Flamini, Boateng is pretty much needed for the necessary pace and movement in the midfield. Of course it's an idea to switch Pirlo's and Boateng's positions, but I just hope to see that happening on the field, but also Pirlo switching positions with Ambrosini maybe. I hope to see Boateng moving a lot, so Pirlo can get to that attacking position sometimes.

The thing what worries me is Bonera being preferred over Yepes and Papastathopoulos.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 11 2010, 05:20 PM) *
There's a midday game every Sunday in Serie A, didn't you know that?

11:30 isn't midday. 12 or 12:30 is midday.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 11 2010, 08:35 PM) *
11:30 isn't midday. 12 or 12:30 is midday.

In Italy it's on 12:30, so on midday according to you.
Danny
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 11 2010, 05:30 PM) *
You're making it sound like a sin ;p

It's just odd and very early.

Admittedly I've just remembered it's a 12:30 kick off for Italy which is indeed midday.
Dracoris
yup. I'll be up a 630am tomorrow for this. woot!
shevchenko_007
It's a wonderful time to play for me, it will be on at 7:30pm... For the night games i have to wake up at 3:30 in the morning! And wake up the whole house when i'm yelling at the TV.
pacang
even if Silva do come back in 4 weeks (maximum optimistic level), we can't rely on the other two backup defenders for the rest of the season in case Nesta or Silva can't play. This will change our approach of next transfer window and hopefully they won't try to get FREE CB from other clubs. ONE is already enough..
han2503
Is everybody eating Sunday lunch? Match about to start
Jack Bauer
BOLOGNA: Viviano; Esposito, Britos, Moras, Morley, Casarini, Mudingayi, Della Rocca, Busch, Ramirez, Di Vaio.

MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Bonera, Zambrotta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Boateng, Ibrahimovic, Robinho.
han2503
Meh, Bonera over Sokratis! Let's expect some howlers rolleyes.gif
han2503
We're wearing the Maltese flag today biggrin.gif

Red shorts, white tops
Jack Bauer
Let's expect for the best. It's not like Sokratis is world class, though of course deserves more chances.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 12 2010, 12:31 PM) *
Let's expect for the best. It's not like Sokratis is world class, though of course deserves more chances.

Certainly better then Bonera

Good start from us so far
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.