Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roque Júnior
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Fillipo Simone
Former Milan player, now at Juninho Paulistas Ituano.

I'm curious. Whatever happened to him? I don't think he was a A-class defender, but he stole my heart in our Final against Juve when he played almost half of the match injured. But the rapid decline really surprised me?
Jack Bauer
Who can forget his partnership with Laursen at the CB in the pre Nesta days smile.gif
X-Offender
I remember him going to Leverkusen a few years ago, no idea what happened to him afterwards. I wonder why he was cast aside by Carlo. He had a great World Cup with Brazil in 2002.
Fillipo Simone
Injuries probably. He left Leverkusen because of them - then I lost track for a while, and he appeared at Duisburg (!) played a few matches there and suddenly broke his contract because of some mental problems. I feel sorry for him somehow, he wasn't bad at all to end up like this.
Jack Sparrow
He limped through that game. A Brazilian limping back to track a run. What a hero. cry.gif
Fillipo Simone
I think it pretty much costed him a season or sor to recoup. But it's not usual for Milan to move away the injured or deteriorated. I really don't remember under which circumstances he left.
Jack Sparrow
Tbh he wasn't that brilliant a player. Simic was miles ahead of him. But like all Brazilians he would have those 'days' . You know...every Brazilian has those..when it looks like he's got the god of football on his shoulder that match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.