Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parnership
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
d'Arc.LP
Hello.

First of all I'm sorry if my thread is opened in wrong section and if violates the rules of forum feel free to delete it,

After one week I'll start my first year at university and I wont have time to update my English Portal of my website so I'm here to make a deal with you.

I offer you acmilan-shqip.org/eng. What I mean is I give one of you admin access and you can chose your staf if you want.

You will update the site with news that you will translate from italian or write them. Also you can write you opinions or write whatever you want about ACMilan, create categories and other things, look at my Albanian Portal for example. So what I want is my site to be updated with news and to be even better ranked in google. For the moment we are in the first page of google images with term: keving prince boatentg, luca anonini and some other keywords. That was about what I earn.

But what do you earn ? You earn a space where you can add your adsense, so you earn money. I never tried to earn with adsenses from my english portal but i guess it's not bad, if you work good in one month you can get more than 80 Euros/month, but still that is just a guess. You also earn reputation and from my experience you also improve your english very much (I know lot of you have already good english). If any newspaper see's your work they can even offer a job to you, this happened to me but i refused becouse I want to study. So you also earn a lot.

So what i need is a man I can trust and will work on that Portal.

I've already contacted X-Offender, but he hasn't reply to me yet, and I took it as no.

I have no intention to break the forum rules and if I did it this time I'm sorry. I've also added the link of Milanfan in blogroll.

Thank you for the time you took to read this thread.

EDIT :
Wrong title sad.gif
Jack Sparrow
Money??? Enough money to buy Newcastle???

d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 24 2010, 05:02 AM) *
Money??? Enough money to buy Newcastle???

Dream on.

No like I said, I never tried to earn with that Portal, but If your content is good, you place your ads on right place and if you have visitors, you can earn a lot.

Jack Sparrow
You sound a lot like you're saying I have to 'work' to earn money. dry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

realmad.gif

YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO????? I'M A PIRATE....A F@CKIN PIRATE!!!!

tongue.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 24 2010, 07:56 PM) *
You sound a lot like you're saying I have to 'work' to earn money. dry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

realmad.gif

YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO????? I'M A PIRATE....A F@CKIN PIRATE!!!!

tongue.gif

I guess that's a law of nature ? tongue.gif
Bluesummers
I'll do it if you need someone.

d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 24 2010, 09:53 PM) *
I'll do it if you need someone.

Yes please... smile.gif

If you want you can also add anyone you like in staff, like I said ...

I'll write you a Private Message to send you all the details smile.gif

Thank you, a lot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.