Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inzaghi: Milan with Ibra as good as Inter
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
Warchant
ilippo Inzaghi is delighted Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined AC Milan, and claims the Rossoneri are now "on the same level as Inter Milan".

The Swedish striker joined Inzaghi's team on loan from Barcelona last month, but will also be under contract with the Italian side for the following four years.

His arrival, coupled with Robinho's signing, has reinforced Milan's already powerful attacking line.

"I have been struck by Ibrahimovic's enthusiasm," said Inzaghi. "He has come to the right team to win the Champions League.

"Now we are on the same level as Inter Milan.

"There is a lot of enthusiasm on and off the pitch."

Inzaghi has won two Champions League trophies with AC Milan, the last in the 2006-07 campaign.

The 37-year-old is hoping to beat Gerd Muller's record of scoring in European competitions, having equalled it last season against Marseille.

"My dream is to beat Muller's record in the Champions League, scoring against Auxerre," he said.
CHU-LIP
Last season Inter had the best squad, this season AC Milan do. Also, last season Inter had the best coach, but this season not anymore, and we gained a better coach. If we don't win Scudetto, I will be very disappointed.

All our forwards + backups, and all our central defenders + backups are better than Inter's. Midfield is hard to compare, they got Sneijder though and he is better than all of our midfielders. Also even though we got good goalkeepers, Julio César is better. Inter got better fullbacks, surely if you look at the right backs, Maicon is awesome.

I understand it probably will be close between the clubs from Milano, but please, win already.
samira
ANTONIO CASSANO thinks Milan’ll win the Serie A.

Sampdoria forward, Cassano, who stated before that “Inter and Juve will fight for the Scudetto” now thinks AC Milan will win the Scudetto.

“I see Milan as favourites for the Scudetto,” said Cassano today. “Inter remains a great team but I choose Milan. Juve will finish in third or fourth place row.

Milan have bought big names in this transfer market, especially for the attack. New signings Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho will have a chance to impress on Saturday against A.C. Cesena.

Cassano will go on the pitch with the Azzurri on Tuesday against Faroe, alongside new Italy captain Andrea Pirlo
rossoneriblog.com and more on fotbollskanalen.se and acmiilan.blogg.se

Inter will have a hard time this years and so will Real Madrid and the rest of the top teams
Boban10
Heard this before, http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_6362798,00.html but shoe (boot) seems to be on the other foot this season wink.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Warchant)
ilippo Inzaghi is delighted Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined AC Milan, and claims the Rossoneri are now "on the same level as Inter Milan".

The Swedish striker joined Inzaghi's team on loan from Barcelona last month, but will also be under contract with the Italian side for the following four years.

His arrival, coupled with Robinho's signing, has reinforced Milan's already powerful attacking line.

"I have been struck by Ibrahimovic's enthusiasm," said Inzaghi. "He has come to the right team to win the Champions League.

"Now we are on the same level as Inter Milan.

"There is a lot of enthusiasm on and off the pitch."

Inzaghi has won two Champions League trophies with AC Milan, the last in the 2006-07 campaign.

The 37-year-old is hoping to beat Gerd Muller's record of scoring in European competitions, having equalled it last season against Marseille.

"My dream is to beat Muller's record in the Champions League, scoring against Auxerre," he said.

Don't forget to include the source.
servbot
I saw this article on ESPN, not sure if that's where warchant got it from.

Since I'm a noob here, let me get this straight. Pippo is going for 2 records this year, right?

- Most Champions League goals in a career (which I think he's had ~68?)
- Most Serie A goals in a career (I know he's over 300)

Or is it something else?
abanovac
milan must win the scudetto this year.
Warchant
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Sep 6 2010, 10:17 PM) *
Don't forget to include the source.

sorry, Fox Soccer use to get all of their stories from AP and would include it in their stories. Apparently they've started using a different newswire.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.