Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allegri plays down Milan victory
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
Warchant
AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri refused to get carried away despite his side's blistering start to the new Serie A season.

Alexandre Pato scored twice as Milan cruised to a 4-0 win against Lecce at the San Siro on Sunday night.

It was the perfect start for Allegri to mark his first game in charge but he was reading little into the result afterwards.

He said: "It's good to be enthusiastic but we need to be patient and work without talking too much.

"The important thing is to win games and it was crucial to start well against a promoted side that could have posed some danger to us."

Allegri believes his players still have some way to go before they reach their top form.

"We have only been working together for a month and there is still a lot of work left to be done," he said. "But so far so good."

Allegri also expressed his satisfaction with his club's latest signing.

Milan over the weekend acquired Zlatan Ibrahimovic on an initial loan deal from Barcelona to boost their chances of challenging Inter Milan for the league title.

"Ibrahimovic's arrival has created a great atmosphere," said Allegri.

"But even before Ibrahimovic's arrival, the Scudetto was one of our aims.

"Ibrahimovic is going to be an important player for us."
MizNelson
Nice to hear a voice of reason. Yesterday's performance is not an indicator of how we're going to do as a whole this season.
TriniKing_CE
Hey man - Welcome to MF.

(...provided your not a bot) dry.gif

New articles should actually be posted in a new thread, or at the very least one which is already opened & related.

Once again, provided you're not a bot, and you intended to keep posting - You should get an avatar & \ or a sig.
X-Offender
Online Universities Accredited. sleep.gif
han2503
Me thinks it's a spamming bot. Who votes we say bye bye to it?
X-Offender
I vote.
han2503
Done. I'll delete the post
acid911
Swift justice. happy.gif Some love it. Some hate it.
Jack Sparrow
I just killed a bot above. All hail Jack...scourge of spammers...mod extraordinaire!! king.gif

Now can I get a damn raise?! smoke.gif
acid911
The proof lies in the pudding, pirate. happy.gif Where's your pudding? How do we know you killed the bot?!
Jack Sparrow
I never leave evidence. dry.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 3 2011, 10:06 AM) *
I never leave evidence.

Don't know why, but I belive you this time. cool.gif You mod monsta, you!
kurtsimonw
STOP TROLLING BOT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.