Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fan Club Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
RinoIlCapitano
Hy, i am interested if any one of you maybe now a fan club where i can sign up so i can get the tickets (buy them biggrin.gif) but with some advantage in order with other not signed people (based on a annual fee)... For example that i can buy them 2, 3 days before them...
Tennie
Argh. Depends on where you are? There are organized fan clubs in various locations, mostly in Europe.
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 30 2010, 02:21 PM) *
Argh. Depends on where you are? There are organized fan clubs in various locations, mostly in Europe.

I am from Croatia and i am really close to Milano, maybe 5 or 6 hours by car so i am just interested in buying the tickets for any match i want so if i had to pay the annual fee and then get the advantage on getting the tickets that would actually be the best . Or maybe some other similar option would be also good...
Tennie
Aha! Well, in the absence of any Croatian official fan clubs, I'd suggest mpestero.

http://www.mpestero.com/index.aspx

I've used them in the past and have no complaints at all.
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 30 2010, 02:31 PM) *
Aha! Well, in the absence of any Croatian official fan clubs, I'd suggest mpestero.

http://www.mpestero.com/index.aspx

I've used them in the past and have no complaints at all.

Thanks, man . So how is it functioning?
Tennie
Go to the website, they usually have tickets on sale a couple of weeks before games. You can also buy season tickets and CL mini seasons with them. Place the order - game(s) and location, fill in the information, and you can pay by credit card or bank transfer. You thne pick up your tickets at the stadium.
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 30 2010, 02:35 PM) *
Go to the website, they usually have tickets on sale a couple of weeks before games. You can also buy season tickets and CL mini seasons with them. Place the order - game(s) and location, fill in the information, and you can pay by credit card or bank transfer. You thne pick up your tickets at the stadium.

Just like that, no annual fee to pay no nothing? Sweet biggrin.gif....

And do you maybe also know some fan club from Itally or i don't know, something near Cro?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 30 2010, 03:35 PM) *
You thne pick up your tickets at the stadium.

Where exactly at the stadium?
Tennie
I don't, unfortunately. There are various boardmembers from your part of the world, though. They might know.

Also, if you're anywhere near Zagreb, you might try asking at Boban's bar/restaurant.
Tennie
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2010, 09:41 AM) *
Where exactly at the stadium?

One of the ticket booths -- 57 or 58? On the anello rosso side.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 30 2010, 03:43 PM) *
One of the ticket booths -- 57 or 58? On the anello rosso side.

Cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.