3. Hulk
(one of them)
Middfield:
1. Banega
2. Veloso
(also one of them)
Rightback:
1. Rafinha

I think we need a goalkeeper also, but even without new goalkeeper this is imposible.
But we can at least dream about this squad.
But if we sell KJH and Gattuso then Berlusconi need to invest "only about 50m". And again we can just dream about something like this
Fishdoll
Hello and welcome, Rosoner91!

I think the title of your thread is close to the reality of the situation at Milan, unfortunately. I think it is a dream to think there will be many (or really any more) signings this window.
kurtsimonw
Banega? Well, I guess a nightmare is a form of 'dream'.

Welcome.
X-Offender
We can't sign Dzeko, Banega and Rafinha at the same time, they're all non-EU players.
jbryant1
I was watching the USA and Brazil game today. Neymar is off the charts for such a young player. I'm dreaming of Milan getting him and Robinho. Seeing Robinho, Pato, Ronaldinho, and Neymar together.

I am also dreaming of the fans storming Galliani's mansion forcing him to dress like Uncle Fester before they stone him. Lifting the San Siro of the curse of mismanagement.
alskor
QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Aug 10 2010, 11:37 PM) *
I was watching the USA and Brazil game today. Neymar is off the charts for such a young player. I'm dreaming of Milan getting him and Robinho. Seeing Robinho, Pato, Ronaldinho, and Neymar together.

Sounds like you're dreaming about Serie A changing its rules on non-EU players... unless that's a 6 year plan?

Neymar seemingly doesn't want to leave Brazil... at least yet.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Aug 11 2010, 09:07 AM) *

I am also dreaming of the fans storming Galliani's mansion forcing him to dress like Uncle Fester before they stone him. Lifting the San Siro of the curse of mismanagement.

I don't see either working/happening.
MizNelson
I'd like to hope we're not THAT foolish that we'd entertain the thought of signing Robinho.
han2503
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 11 2010, 06:48 AM) *
I'd like to hope we're not THAT foolish that we'd entertain the thought of signing Robinho.

Agreed there, so much pr!ck power in such a little person puke.gif
Dracoris
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 11 2010, 03:21 PM) *
Agreed there, so much pr!ck power in such a little person puke.gif

Hello biggrin.gif

I shared your sentiments at the off-set, but .. tongue.gif
nd4you
Attack ... Hulk ... or Chicharito ...

Midfilder... Thiago alcantara .. Fabio Koentrao or Cesk Fabregas ..

defender .. Garet Bale (or now he is midfilder biggrin.gif )

hm i think that we need Goalkeeper also but even without new goalkeeper this is imposible. : )) but we Need Hulk Thiago alcantara Garet Bale .. it's my Dream .. ))
Garet Bale <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.