Jack Sparrow
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! cry.gif cry.gif

is replaced by

Linkman
Wow, no love for Yepes.
Jack Sparrow
I can't love him. Not yet anyway.
d'Arc.LP
Good to know that we have Nesta, Silva, Bonera and Onyewu and we wont play him to often smile.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 1 2010, 09:04 AM) *
Good to know that we have Nesta, Silva, Bonera and Onyewu and we wont play him to often smile.gif

I disagree,

Good thing we got T.Silva, Nesta, Papastathopoulos, Yepes and Bonera so that we hopefully won't play Onweyu.
d'Arc.LP
Yepes is not better than Onyewu. No way.
kurtsimonw
I'm not sure about that. An American based forum I use, those that follow football think Onyewu is terrible. He was pretty crap at the WC, they were better without him.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 1 2010, 11:24 AM) *
Yepes is not better than Onyewu. No way.

Are you kidding? Yepes is miles better than friggin' Onyewu. In fact, after Oddo, Onyewu is our worst player.
Darunia
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 1 2010, 01:52 PM) *
Are you kidding? Yepes is miles better than friggin' Onyewu. In fact, after Oddo, Onyewu is our worst player.

Kaladze is in the running too
X-Offender
QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 1 2010, 09:22 PM) *
Kaladze is in the running too

1. Oddo
2. Onyewu
3. Kaladze
4. Jankulovski
5. Gattuso

IMO these players are absolute junk and getting rid of them should have been a priority for the management.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 1 2010, 08:52 PM) *
1. Oddo
2. Onyewu
3. Kaladze
4. Jankulovski
5. Gattuso

IMO these players are absolute junk and getting rid of them should have been a priority for the management.

6. Inzaghi

That are the 6 on my mind as uselss...
amancik
To call them useless and junk are harsh, as they have somewhat contributed to the team before. I think somewhere along the lines of over their prime would be more appropriate.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 1 2010, 08:10 PM) *
To call them useless and junk are harsh, as they have somewhat contributed to the team before. I think somewhere along the lines of over their prime would be more appropriate.

Yes, before. But nowadays? What is the use of keeping Gattuso if Primavera players like Strasser are better, what is the use of keeping Oddo, Jankulovski, Kaladze and Onweyu if we got many defenders who are better than them?

I don't know about you, but if Gattuso, Kaladze, Oddo, Onweyu and Jankulovski get chosen over Strasser, Albertazzi, Merkel, De Vito, it doesn't make me happy...
han2503
I think calling Rino and Pippo "junk" is disrespectful! These guys have given a lot to the team and a little respect would be nice from Milan fans.

Both have ran themselves into the ground playing for us, calling them junk is just ridiculous.
X-Offender
Oh how sensitive we are...
Fishdoll
I agree -- no matter what their decline, Pippo and Rino are deserving of respect.
nuh
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 1 2010, 10:00 PM) *
I agree -- no matter what their decline, Pippo and Rino are deserving of respect.

+1
I'm very defensive when it comes to these things. Specially when these players are club legends. A few years ago we were prasing pipo for scoring in the final and same with gattuso, and now their junk? Thats a BIG no no!
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 1 2010, 09:57 PM) *
Oh how sensitive we are...

It's not about being sensitive. It's about showing some decency when it comes to guys who have given so much to this team.
kurtsimonw
It's no different than calling Oddo or Kaladze junk though really. They're still a peson on this team and deserve respect. People also have different opinions and you have to respect that. For the life of me, I can't understand what people see in Gattuso, he's one of the most overrated players in modern football, but that's their opinion so be it.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 1 2010, 11:25 PM) *
It's no different than calling Oddo or Kaladze junk though really. They're still a peson on this team and deserve respect. People also have different opinions and you have to respect that. For the life of me, I can't understand what people see in Gattuso, he's one of the most overrated players in modern football, but that's their opinion so be it.

That's your oppinion wink.gif

And I agree that calling any person 'junk' or 'trash' is unacceptable. But the fact that we can't even show an ounce of respect to guys who have given so much to the team is even more unacceptable imo.
X-Offender
OK OK calm down, I retract what I said.
Fishdoll
This fish thinks that Yepes has been an awfully good pick up. He was good for the donkeys last year and with Nesta out, he's slotted right into the center of defense. And he has done so very very well.

+1 cookie.gif
Jack Sparrow
The new Favalli. king.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 29 2011, 10:57 PM) *

Yepes > Favalli.
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 30 2011, 12:35 PM) *
Yepes > Favalli.

Apparently, so. wink.gif With him being younger and all. Yeps has a few good years left in him yet.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 30 2011, 06:57 AM) *

puke.gif
kurtsimonw
I'm beginning to think Jack actually is Favalli.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 30 2011, 02:54 PM) *
I'm beginning to think Jack actually is Favalli.

biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Favalli was till last summer our best transfer in some time. Don't diss on the Favster. He got flair.
X-Offender
Every time I think of Favalli, I think of puke.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 31 2011, 03:39 PM) *
Every time I think of Favalli, I think of puke.

Last season, every time I saw that he's in the line up I had a panic attack.
Jack Sparrow
rolleyes.gif Right.

Coz our fourth choice centre back was no Alessandro Nesta.
X-Offender
Jack Sparrow
Fillipo Simone
Haha, nice to see you talkin' about Yepes...

Anyway, the guy has been doing pretty well if you ask me. He deserves some credit, even if I'd pick Nesta and Silva any day over him.
X-Offender
He'd be perfect if he wasn't 34 and didn't wear that stupid-looking #76 jersey.
Dracoris
Codename: Apocalypto
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 2 2011, 11:03 PM) *
He'd be perfect if he wasn't 34 and didn't wear that stupid-looking #76 jersey.

And with a little more accurate passing and a little less stereotypical SA style defending.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 2 2011, 04:36 PM) *
Haha, nice to see you talkin' about Yepes...

Anyway, the guy has been doing pretty well if you ask me. He deserves some credit, even if I'd pick Nesta and Silva any day over him.

Haha what what do you expect? Those are pretty high standards. I'm not sure there are any CBs in the world I'd pick over Nesta and Silva.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 3 2011, 03:20 AM) *
And with a little more accurate passing and a little less stereotypical SA style defending.

Plus if he looked a little less like Borriello. dry.gif laugh.gif His Roma goal still haunts me this season!
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 3 2011, 12:20 AM) *

And without those useless long balls.

We can make a list here. biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
We are a bunch of sorry whiners. In our last match, we started with our 3rd and 4th choice CBs and then had to replace them with our 5th and 6th choice CBs and we kept a clean sheet.

But guess what we drew!! Man..do we suck!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
X-Offender
Very close to signing for Atalanta.

By the way, isn't it about time someone put Ambro, Bojan, Flamini, Yepes and Taiwo in the Past Players section?
han2503
As you wish x-off wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.