Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The News direct to you!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
milancentral
http://www.milancentral.com

We've been in direct contact with publicists in Italy who will be relaying back EXCLUSIVE transfer news leading up to the start of the 2010/11 Serie A. This site is a non-profit Social networking Milanista community.

For our first month, we will soon be starting a competition to win a complete 2010/11 AC Milan kit. The winner will have the choice of either a home kit, or an away kit!

See you there!
Jack Sparrow
I thought of closing this. But it is Milan related even though it's semi-spam like. Anyone interested in discussing this site further? biggrin.gif

I actually think if we could have had the time to dedicate ourselves, MF.com would have turned out better than this. Some of the posts our members make are great articles within themselves. I daresay we could give goal.com a run for their money.
Fillipo Simone
I agree. Not sure wether we should close this one or not. Let's see for a while if some comments pop-up.
Bluesummers
looks nice but i highly doubt they will get exclusive inside info. They will probably just attempt to post news faster than other forums can.

News is news at the end of the day and our site is usually at most 6-12 hours behind when its originally posted. When I was posting last year we were probably 30 min- 1 hour behind.

Not a big deal, especially considering our transfer activity this summer....or the lack of it. Just a bunch of rumours and a bunch of milanfans getting there hopes up for nothing.
Jack Sparrow
Pretty much. But what it can be is a one-stop shop for Milanfans everywhere. Sometimes the tone of the articles can even help convert a few neutrals into fans.

You have to look at the kind of success goal.com has got with doing little but posting transfer news faster than others.

Not to mention if we can generate enough traffic we got the $$$$. biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
It's been made by fans, no chance do they have exclusives straight from Italy publicists especially when the site was created by an individual in Southern Australia using a Wordpress blog (unless they paid rights for these 'exclusives') and from looking at the quality of that site I highly doubt that's the case.

We could call transfer rumours that I, dst, tennie, kurt, zed.d, jack and other forum members make up 'exclusives' I guess.

Still, we all know where the best Milan based fan site is cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.