Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Milan player at World Cup 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Not that they played an important role, but anyway...let's see...
CHU-LIP
wow, shocking to see how we got represented this WC ohmy.gif cry.gif

but it's not all our (players) fault... Pato, T.Silva, Ambro, Dinho, Antonini, Seedorf, Borriello, etc. didn't get a chance, also Pirlo was injured most of the time

You forgot Zambrotta btw...

edit: I voted Gattuso, but I want to vote for Zambrotta tongue.gif
Fishdoll
Where's the beer option? (I am thinking about who I want to vote for).
kurtsimonw
Huntelaar, he's the only one I remember seeing doing a positive thing.
d'Arc.LP
Onyewu was not very good but still better than the others.
Andrea Pirlo played only one half in world cup but he was the best Milan playr, too bad he was injured.

My vote goes to Onyewu.
samira
Even if Italy fail this year , Zambrotta was very good and Gattuso has done so much both in Italy and Milan. Huntelaar hasn't played that much but when he plays, good my rossonero friend !
nuh
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 7 2010, 09:34 PM) *
Huntelaar, he's the only one I remember seeing doing a positive thing.

+1
CHU-LIP
edit: thanx

now I voted Zambrotta tongue.gif yay
samira
he is now tongue.gif But mine is Huntelaar.
servbot
Gross. Has to be all 30 minutes of Pirlo, at least he turned the team around for a bit.

Maybe Huntelaar comes on huge as a sub in the final? laugh.gif

Although beer played a big role for me in a few matches...hard to choose.
Jack Sparrow
^^^

I agree. There should be a beer option. By the way, my best Milan person in the world cup would be Tabarez. biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Shall we add Tabarez then?
Jack Sparrow
I reckon so. We added Bierhoff! biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Done smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
Voted for Tabarez. Took Uruguay right to the semis. Great tactical flexibility and superb resolve in his team. Forlan was arguably their only 'star'. The rest of them are workers.
Zed.D
There should be a 'none' option... :|
MizNelson
None of them stood out. The question ought to be rephrased to who was the least anonymous in the tournament.

And why Pirlo is included in the poll, I haven't a clue.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jul 9 2010, 05:52 PM) *
None of them stood out. The question ought to be rephrased to who was the least anonymous in the tournament.

He didn't play becouse he was injured but those 30 minutes that he played against showed that he was our best player in World Cup. He was the leader that Italy needed. Too bad he couln'd recovery faster. But maybe you're right he played only few minutes.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jul 9 2010, 06:52 PM) *

No? Maybe because he actually played? wink.gif
MizNelson
Sorry, but you cannot judge someone as Italy's best player in the World Cup based on a measly 30 minutes. It'd be like saying a movie is the best ever after seeing only the previews.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jul 10 2010, 06:07 AM) *
Sorry, but you cannot judge someone as Italy's best player in the World Cup based on a measly 30 minutes. It'd be like saying a movie is the best ever after seeing only the previews.

Well, I've decided to select all Milan players that played. That's the logic.
Jack Sparrow
^^

Correction...we have all Milan-personalities who featured prominently in the world cup. biggrin.gif
anano1214
voted for pirlo smile.gif)
nuh
I think we should add Papa now tongue.gif
Linkman
If we can have Tabarez there, Kaká should be as well!

...not that I'd vote for him...
alskor
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jul 10 2010, 12:07 AM) *

You know... you might actually be able to make a strong argument Quagliarella was Italy's best player of the tournament and he only played about that much time, too.

Really says a lot more about gli Azzurri than about those players, though. Still, I agree, a limited, limping Pirlo is a shaky choice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.