Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emirates Cup in July
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
mishie
Milan are playing in the Emirates cup along with the Home team Arsenal and Celtic and French club Lyon on july 31st and augest the 1st...i've got a ticket for the 31st where Milan play Arsenal in the 2nd game of a day anyone who is going feel free to message me and we can arrange a meet and greet before the game!! biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Be careful boys and girls. ^^^ This is exactly how sexual predators operate in the cyber world!
mishie
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 26 2010, 08:16 PM) *
Be careful boys and girls. ^^^ This is exactly how sexual predators operate in the cyber world!

and i learnt everything from you laugh.gif
nuh
yeah sure i don't mind i am ordering my tickets today since my brother is a season ticket holder for arsenal he's getting it for a cheep price, but yeah i am willing to meet smile.gif
Danny
Rangers played this last year - won a sturgid game V PSG but got absolutely r@ped by Arsenal.
mishie
I'll arrange time and place for a gathering nearer the time...keep you all informed wink.gif
mishie
Anyone going?
m1ke
Hey Mark - I'm still looking at going to this. I haven't booked anything yet though.

I'm busy on the Sunday so I won't be able to make the second game - every ticket I see seems to include both days? Do you know if I can get a ticket just for the Saturday?
Jack Sparrow
Ooooh! mishie and m1ke sitting on a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! wub.gif

tongue.gif
mishie
QUOTE (m1ke @ Jul 21 2010, 12:15 AM) *
Hey Mark - I'm still looking at going to this. I haven't booked anything yet though.

I'm busy on the Sunday so I won't be able to make the second game - every ticket I see seems to include both days? Do you know if I can get a ticket just for the Saturday?

I'll ask my gooner mate he's a season ticket holder and may be able to find out more mate
mishie
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 21 2010, 07:00 AM) *
Ooooh! mishie and m1ke sitting on a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! wub.gif

tongue.gif

Wierdo!!!
kurtsimonw
Arsenal.com

Arsenal-Milan sold out.

Then again, I suppose this means they're only sold out on Arsenal.com and any bulk sales they've made to other ticket distributors may still have some available.
mishie
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 21 2010, 08:24 PM) *
Arsenal.com

Arsenal-Milan sold out.

Then again, I suppose this means they're only sold out on Arsenal.com and any bulk sales they've made to other ticket distributors may still have some available.

Beat me to it Kurt! laugh.gif
Bluesummers
dinho is going to rip arsenal's defence a new one.
nuh
i am going.. my ticket came last week biggrin.gif
Coldest
Take a lot of pictures, guys wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (mishie @ Jul 22 2010, 01:09 AM) *
Wierdo!!!

That's my USP! smoke.gif
mishie
QUOTE (nuh @ Jul 21 2010, 11:04 PM) *
i am going.. my ticket came last week biggrin.gif

what area is your seat?
nuh
Row:13 Seat:396
mishie
QUOTE (nuh @ Jul 24 2010, 12:38 AM) *
Row:13 Seat:396

not to far away then i'm row 16 seat 501 you having a beer anywhere before hand?
X-Offender
I wonder on what proportions Arsenal will * us...
mishie
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 25 2010, 07:51 PM) *

blimey i sense the optimism flowing through this forum already! laugh.gif
Dracoris
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *

Normally, Id say that I hope they whoop us good so that Berlu would wake up. But after what Inter did to us and the Serie A last year, and then a market like we are having right now, I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jul 25 2010, 10:36 PM) *
Normally, Id say that I hope they whoop us good so that Berlu would wake up. But after what Inter did to us and the Serie A last year, and then a market like we are having right now, I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed.

Don't forget the Old Trafford humiliation.
MizNelson
And the 2008 St. Valentine's...er, Railways Cup massacre. That is already legend.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 25 2010, 06:51 PM) *

I think beat Arsenal and we will win the fly emirates cup.

Dracoris
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 25 2010, 09:00 PM) *
I think beat Arsenal and we will win the fly emirates cup.

Maybe if they've sold off Fabregas by then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.