Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daniel Güiza
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Favalli10
Wonderful striker.
il_diavolo_mtl
don't think so
kurtsimonw
To be honest, we're about his level. That's more to do with how far we've fallen, rather than him being great.
Danny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 26 2010, 12:15 AM) *
To be honest, we're about his level. That's more to do with how far we've fallen, rather than him being great.

He's a decent striker. I think another sign though of how far we've fallen is the whoring of this Krasic guy as if WE MUST SIGN HIM.
CHU-LIP
Troll thing to do to open a thread for this guy in Transfers section. Troll thing to do also to point this out, but at least I'm being on-topic to troll in a troll thread.
Danny
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ May 28 2010, 10:06 PM) *
Troll thing to do to open a thread for this guy in Transfers section. Troll thing to do also to point this out, but at least I'm being on-topic to troll in a troll thread.

Where would we be without you.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ May 28 2010, 11:02 PM) *
He's a decent striker. I think another sign though of how far we've fallen is the whoring of this Krasic guy as if WE MUST SIGN HIM.

Krasic, Pedro Leon, Ribery... I don't care, as long as we get rid of Dinho.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 28 2010, 10:49 PM) *
Krasic, Pedro Leon, Ribery... I don't care, as long as we get rid of Dinho.

Why you want to get rid of Dinho so bad?
X-Offender
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ May 28 2010, 11:53 PM) *
Why you want to get rid of Dinho so bad?

For all the reasons mentioned in this post.
kimberly
I really wonder what prompted diavolo to think that Daniel Güiza is not a decent striker. In my view he is an awesome striker. I would compare him to Brazil’s Roberto Carlos. He was instrumental in ensuring Spain’s victory against South Africa in the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup. I am sure that the future belongs to him. crocs shoes
Dracoris
QUOTE (Danny @ May 28 2010, 04:02 PM) *

Oh the places we would be had we signed Krasic. He's a Serie A superstar now smile.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (kimberly @ Jan 10 2011, 12:30 AM) *
I really wonder what prompted diavolo to think that Daniel Güiza is not a decent striker. In my view he is an awesome striker. I would compare him to Brazil’s Roberto Carlos. He was instrumental in ensuring Spain’s victory against South Africa in the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup. I am sure that the future belongs to him.

i just find it less of a stretch to say he's a bad striker then he is like a legendary LB, and had a Fluke goal in a tournament he otherwise wouldn't have been invited to had it been a serious tournament. i just don't really think he offers anything attractive to us, **If** we wanted a striker in his mold, we would get a younger, more italian player...probably one who's under contract with us playing in rome.

That being said Welcome to MF lol
Isabella Grace
QUOTE (Danny @ May 28 2010, 10:02 PM) *

I also think so.
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jan 10 2011, 07:15 AM) *
Oh the places we would be had we signed Krasic. He's a Serie A superstar now smile.gif

Indeed. biggrin.gif
acid911
laugh.gif laugh.gif Probably one of those players who aren't suited for the Italian league.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 21 2012, 02:52 AM) *
Indeed. biggrin.gif

Weren't you the one who was adamant that we should have signed him and Dzeko? tongue.gif
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 21 2012, 07:55 PM) *
Weren't you the one who was adamant that we should have signed him and Dzeko?

Ah, I remember that. biggrin.gif innocent.gif I still want Dzeko though, if we can get him. Sure do want him here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.