Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mancini
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Tennie
(from acmilan.com)

A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
2/1/2010
A.C. Milan announce the purchase, on loan, with the buy option of the co-ownership, from FC Internazionale, of the the footballer Amantino Mancini's sports performances.

Well....some of the crosstown rejects we picked up have turned out okay. Here's hoping.
Zed.D
I'd say none of the crosstown rejects we picked up have turned out "bad". so there is a tiny hope.
-
It'd be weird to see him in Milan jersey...
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 1 2010, 04:16 PM) *
I'd say none of the crosstown rejects we picked up have turned out "bad". so there is a tiny hope.
-
It'd be weird to see him in Milan jersey...

Vieri?
I_Rossoneri
I didn't see this coming!!! ohmy.gif

I rated him highly while he was at Roma but he hasn't done much with the merda, hopefully he can regain some form with us and give us some pace for our attack.
Habitant
it's a good piece of business, janku has no future with us.

and if it doesnt work out with mancini then we dont keep him.

i think he's going to do well, he wont have to move and he has the chance to prove himself cuz i'm sure he doesnt want to back to inter.
sansiro1708
is he champions league eligeble
Darunia
I don't think so, I believe he made 1 appearance already
Dzeko
Amantino Mancini Delighted With Milan Move

The Brazilian is full of enthusiasm after joining Milan...

Amantino Mancini is ready to get his Milan adventure up and running in the right direction after his loan move to the club from city rivals Inter.

He joined the club on Monday and already feels revived following his first day at Milanello. Mancini is eager to get his career back on track after stalling under Jose Mourinho. He believes his move to Milan can be a springboard to greater things.

"I am very pleased to be here. I can see a different atmosphere at Milanello and I feel like a young boy who has great will to play," he told the press during his unveiling.

"The last year was a difficult one, but I want to forget about that and move on here.

"I want to thank Inter president Massimo Moratti for understanding my situation, and also Milan for the trust.

"I am delighted, and I want to show my form like when I was at Roma.

"I have not played much recently, but it's time to turn a leaf and move forward. Now it's a new life and I will do all I can to stay here."

Source : Goal.com

I hope u will be new Pirlo - Seedofr case smile.gif but i doubt...
Fishdoll
Not exactly a vote of confidence from the club owner today. Berlusconi's on a state visit to Israel right now and at the end of a press conference commented on the loan of Mancini. Here's what he said:
"L'acquisto di Mancini? Non l'ho capito - ha detto -. E' un altro trequartista mentre a noi magari serve qualcuno che finalizzi il gioco. E' fermo da due anni, non sono d'accordo con il suo acquisto e l'ho detto a Galliani".

['The acquisition of Mancini? I didn't understand it - he said -. He's another trequartista while we need a finisher. He hasn't played for two years and I don't agree with his acquisition and have said so to Galliani.']

link to Mediaset article.
Darunia
He's not a trequartista... he's a wide attacker. Plus he arrived on a loan, if he doesn't work out we'll send him back to Inter. Glad Galliani made this transfer without Berlusconi's approval.
Zed.D
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 1 2010, 07:53 PM) *
Vieri?

Ahhhh, I'd totally forgotten about him! well, except Vieri. wink.gif
Locke Lamora
Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but... a winger at AC Milan???
han2503
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 2 2010, 10:41 PM) *
Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but... a winger at AC Milan???

With the way we're playing now, we need a winger!

Pato is out so that has just shut out our right flank completely, Becks is doing ok but he's not a forward, we need to get him back into midfield imo, he's being wasted so high up the pitch.

I think Mancini will provide decent cover, especially if we don't get Pato back in time for the Man U match. Or if we want to rest either Pato and Dinho Mancini can play on either side of the 3 man attack.

Imo this was a smart move, we got him for nothing, can get rid of him at the end of the season since it's a loan but if he works out great for us we have the upper hand and can keep him with option to buy. And I can only image that Galliani has already agreed a price for him should it come to that, so we don't get swindled if he does great and we want to buy him.

This was the winter window, I don't think we could have expected any better then what we did, Becks, Mancini and Adiyaah. A CB would have made it perfect, but hopefully Bonera stays fit and he can cover for Nesta and Thiago when there's a problem, he's more then decent imo
Darunia
Mancini's scored a few amazing goals in his time at Roma, the stepovers vs Lyon and this one vs Lazio:

(Note that Favalli is Lazio's captain biggrin.gif)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8bl6iTkZ4
Danny
Really pleased with this one tbh. A player I always rated. Versatile as a RB or a RW - a good all round signing.
Rivaldo
Good luck, Amantino!
kurtsimonw
Not commented on this since the move, very pleased. If he can be half the player he was in Rome, it's great business for us.
Zed.D

The good thing about him is that he was never one of those lazy Brazilians in my eyes. and now after what he's gone through with Inter, I expect him to have even more motivation to prove his worth.

But then again, motivation alone is not enough. only time will tell if this was good business.
Jack Sparrow
Well he is 3kgs overweight...so he will take a couple of weeks to start for us I guess. But yeah I like the idea of Mancini...though it means we shall see little of Adiyiah.
samira
Mancini is very good, and He played very good in both in Inter and Roma
I think he did a goal in first match in Inter, I think it was CL then
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Feb 2 2010, 08:15 PM) *
Not exactly a vote of confidence from the club owner today. Berlusconi's on a state visit to Israel right now and at the end of a press conference commented on the loan of Mancini. Here's what he said:

['The acquisition of Mancini? I didn't understand it - he said -. He's another trequartista while we need a finisher. He hasn't played for two years and I don't agree with his acquisition and have said so to Galliani.']

link to Mediaset article.

Is he actually bothered about Milan now? rolleyes.gif

Instead of talking sh*t to the media he could actually go out and buy a forward wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 7 2010, 12:26 PM) *
... I expect him to have even more motivation to prove his worth.

His what? This guy is nothing special.
Zed.D
I didn't say he was.
Jack Bauer
Remember him? Convicted of r@pe and going to prison for almsot 3 years.
kurtsimonw
Was it for this?
Jack Bauer
biggrin.gif I hope some people in prison will do a poetic justice to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.