Full Version: Adiyiah
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2
Bluesummers

Date of birth: 10 July 1989 (age 20)

Place of birth: Accra, Ghana

Height: 1.72 m (5 ft 7+1⁄2 in)

Playing position: Striker

Adiyiah began his career in the Feyenoord Academy and played with the team 2006 in the One Touch League. He joined then to Heart of Lions, where he scored eleven goals the previous season and stands in the Ghana Premier League All Star team.

He was the 2006–07 Most Valuable Player in the One Touch League. Adiyiah completed his proposed move to Norwegian side Fredrikstad FK, on 6 August 2008, making his debut on August 30, against Aalesunds FK. After the U-20 world cup he has been described as an young David Villa.

Since 2008 he has played for the Ghana national under-20 football team. His first game was on 30 March 2008 against the U-20 Niger national football team.. Adiyiah represented the under-20 national team, the Black Satellites at 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Egypt. On 16 October 2009 won with the Satellites the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup, won the Golden Shoe with 8 goals and was the Most Valuable Player of the Tournament.

Honors:

Individual

* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball
* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Boot
* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup MVP

Club

Fredrikstad FK

* Norwegian Premier League runner up: 2008[16]

Country

* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup Gold Medal Winner
Bluesummers
Tennie
Adiyah isn't officially a Milan player yet.
dst
I would not open a thread just yet... he still has a medical to go through and these things are full of surprises with Milan...

laugh.gif I can't believe you posted a pic of his FM stats! His long throws need to be worked on by the way.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 6 2009, 09:31 AM) *
Adiyah isn't officially a Milan player yet.

you'll want to delete this post in a few hours. wink.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 6 2009, 09:32 AM) *
I would not open a thread just yet... he still has a medical to go through and these things are full of surprises with Milan...

laugh.gif I can't believe you posted a pic of his FM stats!

Why not...? Its just for fun, i'm not looking at that for his real skill. Like 10 for pace laugh.gif yeah right! Pato has 17-18 and hes faster than pato laugh.gif

but I don't know thought it would be interesting wink.gif
CrazyMilanFan
i couldnt find him in FM 10 need help how u found him????
Bluesummers
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 6 2009, 09:35 AM) *
i couldnt find him in FM 10 need help how u found him????

make frek your team when you start a new game and pick large amount of players smile.gif
han2503
This might just blow up in our faces now that you opened the thread without the signing being official!
kurtsimonw
Being official doesn't matter anyway, Suazo was official.. laugh.gif
Bluesummers
nah this one is done, 100% garuanteed.
dst
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 6 2009, 09:41 PM) *
nah this one is done, 100% garuanteed.

The Galliani guarantee? tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 6 2009, 08:06 PM) *
Being official doesn't matter anyway, Suazo was official.. laugh.gif

LOL! So true

So to alter what I said to go with the current ridiculous idiocy that is now the Milan management, you shouldn't have opened the thread until we've seen him out there, at the San Siro with the Milan shirt on!
amancik
let's say if it's official, does it mean he's gonna arrive in January or is it like T. Silva and Pato type of deal?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 6 2009, 10:17 PM) *
LOL! So true

So to alter what I said to go with the current ridiculous idiocy that is now the Milan management, you shouldn't have opened the thread until we've seen him out there, at the San Siro with the Milan shirt on!

Pretty much!
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 6 2009, 10:17 PM) *
LOL! So true

arrive in jan silva and pato were bought in june window and winter window respectvily but they were in eligible pato due to age and silva due to non eu as for adiyiah will be bought in winter window and will be eligible
Bluesummers
Okay so guys the transfer is done as he has passed his medical and it will be announced officially sometime tomorrow. What originally happened was we went into negotiations and then there was some disagreements regarding the player's wage so we pulled out and then we went back in the next day and they decided to accept our offer.

Transfer fee: 500k

He will be earning a standard wage of 500k per year plus bonuses. So the million's per year were just made up figures by the press.

He will sign a contract that will go until 2013.

Anyways, i'll be the first to say: WELCOME TO MILAN ADIYIAH!
TriniKing_CE
Cool. Granted your news is legit Blue [not doubting you just curious how you found out the nitty gritty]

Hope he develops into a formidable talent as Pato already seems to be doing already.
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 7 2009, 03:44 AM) *
Okay so guys the transfer is done as he has passed his medical and it will be announced officially sometime tomorrow. What originally happened was we went into negotiations and then there was some disagreements regarding the player's wage so we pulled out and then we went back in the next day and they decided to accept our offer.

Transfer fee: 500k

He will be earning a standard wage of 500k per year plus bonuses. So the million's per year were just made up figures by the press.

He will sign a contract that will go until 2013.

Anyways, i'll be the first to say: WELCOME TO MILAN ADIYIAH!

From where did you get all this info?

Can you please remember to write where you get your news from. Things like this are hard to believe when you don't know if they came from tribalfootball/goal or Gazzetta.
CrazyMilanFan
leo siad that he will be an importnat player and all so i think he has passes his medical should be announced tommrow after or before the game
Patinho
cant wait to see him in action!
Bluesummers

Milan Beat Us To Dominic Adiyiah - Livorno President Aldo Spinelli

New Milan striker Dominic Adiyiah could be shipped out on a loan deal to Livorno as their president, Aldo Spinelli, continues to pursue the youngster.

Spinelli claims his club wanted Adiyiah, but the Rossoneri out-muscled them in the duel to sign him from Fredrikstad, despite the Amaranto's good offer.

Milan came in and landed the striker on a five-year deal. Nevertheless, Spinelli hopes he can have a slice of the cake in due course.

"We followed Adiyiah. But he decided to choose Milan, even though we had made a higher offer," Spinelli told Sky Sport Italia.

"I asked [Adriano] Galliani about a loan deal because we have received some important offers for [Cristiano] Lucarelli from a big Italian club."

Reports claim Milan paid €1.4 million for the hitman, who will earn around €500,000-per-season.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

incorrect, we paid 500k

Bluesummers
one of our earlier links of the season was 28 year old midfielder Fernandinho who played for Cruzerio. He is no longer a target and has entered negotations with fenerbache.

milannews

CrazyMilanFan
We got this boy from Ghana, has passed a medical and will be available in January Milanews quoting gallaini dont know why we not making an official announcmnet
Bluesummers
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Nov 8 2009, 10:07 AM) *
We got this boy from Ghana, has passed a medical and will be available in January Milanews quoting gallaini dont know why we not making an official announcmnet

I would have to say because Galliani is an idiot. There is simply no other reasons as this was done friday when I originally posted it.
Tennie
Maybe it wasn't all done Friday? I don't see any proof that it was and am really hoping that Adiyiah's got good teeth.
Bluesummers
The only thing that I can understand in regards to why he hasn't been officially "announced" is because he is non eu and we want to save the spot for someone else in Jan and then we can register him and he will be spend the rest of the season here and be eligible for next year. Sort of like what we did with Silva.

If we announce him now then we will have to offically register him with lega calcio and that would take our non eu spot so that would mean no dzeko or anyone else in Jan. I think G is being overly cautious incase things happen.
kurtsimonw
I don't think you have to register players when they've been announced as signed. I presume registration would be the same as it is in England and I remember Redknapp signed Bassong, but didn't register him until a few weeks later, his reason being genius, even if I do hate him.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 9 2009, 11:05 PM) *
I don't think you have to register players when they've been announced as signed. I presume registration would be the same as it is in England and I remember Redknapp signed Bassong, but didn't register him until a few weeks later, his reason being genius, even if I do hate him.

no your absolutely right, we don't have to register any player we've signed. But they cannot play until they've been registered. But I still don't understand why we still haven't announced his transfer!?

Btw why did redknapp register bassong late?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 10 2009, 05:09 AM) *
no your absolutely right, we don't have to register any player we've signed. But they cannot play until they've been registered. But I still don't understand why we still haven't announced his transfer!?

Yeah, it's very odd. We can be very annoying when it comes to transfers!

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 10 2009, 05:09 AM) *
Btw why did redknapp register bassong late?

Bassong played the 08-09 season for Newcastle, he was sent off in Newcastle's last home game against Fulham and received a 2 match ban. He missed the final game of the season against Villa, then moved to Spurs with a 1 game ban still remaining. Redknapp did not register him as a Spurs player though and with the Championship kicking off a week before the Premier League, Bassong's registration was still that of a Newcastle player, so when Newcastle played West Brom on opening day, he received his 2nd match ban, despite not even being at the club. He was then able to play the opening game for Spurs, against Liverpool. They won the game 2-1 with Bassong scoring the 2nd. I think it's genius, one of the few smart things Redknapp's ever done.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 9 2009, 11:16 PM) *
Yeah, it's very odd. We can be very annoying when it comes to transfers!

Bassong played the 08-09 season for Newcastle, he was sent off in Newcastle's last home game against Fulham and received a 2 match ban. He missed the final game of the season against Villa, then moved to Spurs with a 1 game ban still remaining. Redknapp did not register him as a Spurs player though and with the Championship kicking off a week before the Premier League, Bassong's registration was still that of a Newcastle player, so when Newcastle played West Brom on opening day, he received his 2nd match ban, despite not even being at the club. He was then able to play the opening game for Spurs, against Liverpool. They won the game 2-1 with Bassong scoring the 2nd. I think it's genius, one of the few smart things Redknapp's ever done.

wow !! Redknapp is a genius, I didn't even think that was legal or possible. ohmy.gif
Bluesummers
you know what, I'm just going to ask him if he has signed with us or not.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....9.3646188650..1
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif I've sent him a request...let's see if he's crazy enough to accept!
Bluesummers
His life will change forsure as soon as he's announced. Probably already has. He can no longer have facebook tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
I read the first part of your post, and I thought you were suggesting being friends with me on FB was such a huge deal. sad.gif Talk of getting your bubble busted.

Well as Damir pointed out, Dzeko is still on FB. It's probably monitored by others, who answer in his stead. It's not like we can drop a wall post asking Adiyiah, what the formation for the next match is gonna be. biggrin.gif
dst
What Redknapp did becomes even better since he beat 'fool by doing it! biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
http://milantime.acmilan.com/en--training_...o-h-0-0-10418-0

Dominic Training with the squad on thursday.
Bluesummers
So dominic turns 21 on Sunday.

Happy birthday biggrin.gif

Interests:
football and music
Favorite Music:
hip_pop
Favorite TV Shows:
soccer shows and music programs
Favorite Movies:
actions and comedy
Favorite Quotations:
psalm 150 :6 , proverbs 31
About Me:
i am a quit man, who dont like fitting
han2503
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Nov 28 2009, 09:52 PM) *
So dominic turns 21 on Sunday.

Happy birthday biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Did you get this from his facebook page? biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
yup biggrin.gif
kizo
Do you guys know what number will he take?
il_diavolo_mtl
will he play at all is my question...
kizo
il_diavolo_mtl,

biggrin.gif He will, he's already on the first squad on our website. I'm waiting to see him in Cup of Nations. I want to see him in action.

#2 and #14 is free

I think he'll take 14
Bluesummers
Rivaldo
I hope today against Drogba's team we will see our Dominic
Tennie
A brief interview with him was shown on the evening football news show, talking about the Cup of Nations and how Essien is an important player for them. If he's giving press interviews then, I think, he might just play.
il_diavolo_mtl
career acheivements

2006–07 Most Valuable Player in the One Touch League
* 2007: Ghana Premier League Most Valuable Player
* 2008: Ghana Premier League Most Exciting Player
* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Ball
* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup Golden Boot
* 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup MVP
Patinho
Not bad for a 20-year old smile.gif
han2503
Let's see what he does with the big boys now.

I can't help but wish that he will at least be in the squad for the derby, At least we would have him as an option on the bench
IhaveaLeonardon
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 22 2010, 02:35 PM) *
Let's see what he does with the big boys now.

I can't help but wish that he will at least be in the squad for the derby, At least we would have him as an option on the bench

He is still with Ghana in Angola for the African Cup of Nations, how will he be called for the derby?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.