Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will you still support the club?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Tennie
So, if Milan are relegated this year will you still support the club? Fishdoll is curious!
kurtsimonw
No. I will join InterFan.com. Glory Hunters FTW.
Dracoris
Milan are my team no matter what!
Bluesummers
hmm...tough choice. I've been a fan for 6 years now so its kind of hard supporting another club... can't really make a decision unless it actually happens.
Suhail 3
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 14 2009, 02:29 AM) *
hmm...tough choice. I've been a fan for 6 years now so its kind of hard supporting another club... can't really make a decision unless it actually happens.

you ve taken the words outta my mouth 6-7 years here too and its always been milan always so id still keep track of milan and maybe call it a day for footie that season

havin said that we wont get relegated im hoping for the best
MizNelson
You guys honestly believe that we'll be relegated this season? It's not unusual for us to get off to a slow start and then play better after the Christmas break.
Habitant
support this windstorm of ****? def no. i just wont watch mucch football.

if we get relegated it will be 100% cuz of galliani/silio and co.

so until they make a honest effort to fixx they can go fck themselves.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 13 2009, 11:42 PM) *
support this windstorm of ****? def no. i just wont watch mucch football.

so until they make a honest effort to fixx they can go fck themselves.

i would have to agree with my fellow montrealer, until i, the fan, is not treated like a mindless puppet expected to pay tickets/buy shirts with management making no attempt of making the team competitive.
kurtsimonw
I sort of agree. I would still support the team, but I wouldn't buy anything club related nor watch any games. Until they make the effort, why should we. It'd be different if we were an average team with average money, but the fact he has money and simply won't spend it is what is annoying, particularly when fans are putting money into the club on top of what he has.
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif

Beer of course.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 13 2009, 11:14 PM) *
laugh.gif

Beer of course.

typical jack cool.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 14 2009, 08:12 AM) *

That is a good one. we could also spell it like Silly'o....

-

My answer is yes. actually in these difficult moments I feel attached to the club more than before.
ganney
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 14 2009, 06:14 AM) *
laugh.gif

Beer of course.

beer? not rum?
Jack Sparrow
There is no rum option. This forum is biased.
Danny
Yay, my suggestion got used smile.gif
Habitant
depends what is implied by support? support as the team i follow and wish success? then yes milan will always be. its impossible for me to like another team more.

but as far as using my spare time to watching games, discussing, spending money,etc that will surely be limited. mainly down to idiots that are ruining the club and these "freeloaders" that milan employs
Danny
My original suggestion was that it's clear none of us will stop 'supporting' - my question was how avidly we'll continue to.

Like many of the replies say, spending money, watching matches (in some lucky (or is that unlucky) cases attending matches) and generally scheduling your life around the club is a different prospect to 'wishing success and looking out the score'.

So in that sense, it seems a lot of us would stop supporting to the current extent.

I believe I'd be one of them.
TriniKing_CE
Though I don't see us being relegated. If the unfortunate time came, I would still wear RED & BLACK!

AC MILAN FAN FOREVER!!! cool.gif

TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 14 2009, 12:55 PM) *
My original suggestion was that it's clear none of us will stop 'supporting' - my question was how avidly we'll continue to.

Like many of the replies say, spending money, watching matches (in some lucky (or is that unlucky) cases attending matches) and generally scheduling your life around the club is a different prospect to 'wishing success and looking out the score'.

So in that sense, it seems a lot of us would stop supporting to the current extent.

If we were relagted - I would still try my best to follow the team.

Even if it means watching their games would be harder!

On the up side - I wonder if their merchandise might decrease. In that case I might buy more! biggrin.gif

EDIT:
And when I do finally make it to Europe one day, a Milan game at the San Siro would definitely be in my schedule!

Regardless of their division...
MizNelson
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 14 2009, 03:00 AM) *
There is no rum option. This forum is biased.

Jack=crybaby.
Tennie
Well, if Jack weren't such a meaniehead, Fishdoll wouldn't have been forced to confiscate all the rum.
servbot
I voted for beer, but I second Jack's motion for rum instead.
kurtsimonw
Beer and rum are both horrible.
Tennie
Fishdoll slips servbot a bottle of rum provided he doesn't share with Jack. smile.gif
servbot
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 14 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Fishdoll slips servbot a bottle of rum provided he doesn't share with Jack. smile.gif

Wow, Fishdoll has a mean streak.

But, I accept those conditions, because if I tried to share the bottle with a pirate of Jack's caliber, there wouldn't be much for me anyway!
Tennie
Fishdoll thinks a word of explanation is in order. Jack is Fishdoll's nemesis, you see, especially now that R7 has...well, there's a reason it's called the R7 Memorial Piranha Tank. 96.gif

Generally, Fishdoll is sweetness and light!
Jack Sparrow
Fishdoll is scales and sass.
Habitant
QUOTE (Danny @ Oct 14 2009, 05:55 PM) *

on a side note ever herd of "we were promised jetpacks"?
Jack Sparrow
Not really. What is it? A new hockey team chant?
Habitant
haha a scottish band from glasgow i saaw last week, along with twilight sad.

not very known but i wanted to know if he's herd of them, just to gauge their popularity

(hockey chant i always get a good kick is when the home team is winning by a fair margin with a few minutes left the crowd errupts with "na na na a hey goodbye" smile.gif... in the playoffs = "WE WANT THE CUP")
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 15 2009, 03:06 PM) *
haha a scottish band from glasgow i saaw last week, along with twilight sad.

not very known but i wanted to know if he's herd of them, just to gauge their popularity

(hockey chant i always get a good kick is when the home team is winning by a fair margin with a few minutes left the crowd errupts with "na na na a hey goodbye" smile.gif... in the playoffs = "WE WANT THE CUP")

and for CFL we have, "Premiere essaie MONTREAL!" which makes the people go mental smile.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Oct 16 2009, 01:00 AM) *
and for CFL we have, "Premiere essaie MONTREAL!" which makes the people go mental smile.gif

ah those als... hopefully calvillo isnt out to long, they better flipping win it this year!!
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 20 2009, 10:45 AM) *
ah those als... hopefully calvillo isnt out to long, they better flipping win it this year!!

i think we are very fine hehe still waiting for us to get promoted to the NFL lol tongue.gif no but in all seriousness, we will win the cup, we're just head and heels above any other team...
Boban10
Of Course YES! Thru thick and thin, good and bad.

I also dont believe we will be relegated.... wont be our best season but i do hope that at the end of the season the team will have done enough to hold their heads up.
pacang

haha.. yes ofcourse.. just like Juve fans did before.. and Leeds fans did before them..
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (pacang @ Oct 21 2009, 05:58 AM) *
haha.. yes ofcourse.. just like Juve fans did before.. and Leeds fans did before them..

what exactly happened to leeds?
Habitant
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Oct 21 2009, 02:08 PM) *

went from champions league football and a club good history to league 2 or 3 in a short period, had to sell off players to cover their finantial probs (rio ferdinand, woodgate, kewell, smith,etc) they had a decent team too when they were relegated.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Oct 21 2009, 03:08 PM) *

David O'Leary happened to Leeds.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 21 2009, 11:25 AM) *
went from champions league football and a club good history to league 2 or 3 in a short period, had to sell off players to cover their finantial probs (rio ferdinand, woodgate, kewell, smith,etc) they had a decent team too when they were relegated.

hmmm i don't wish to folow in the footsteps of this leeds you speak of sad.gif
pacang

but there is a fact that we should respect.. during Leeds 'financial crisis' period, some of their players (Smith and a couple of others) willingly accepted pay cut to cover the club's expenses.. for a pro footballer at high level, i think that's kinda noble thing to do..

Fillipo Simone
Hmh, it seems like we can finally agree on something.
pacang

nice.. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.