Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Italo-brazilian love story to report...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
il_diavolo_mtl
Milan Vice President Adriano Galliani: I Love Leonardo
The big wig is walking around Milan with a spring in his step as he hails the coach and squad, stressing that all is well at Milanello...

Milan vice president Adriano Galliani is keen to stress that there are no in-house squabbles between the club's board and coach Leonardo, claiming he "loves" the Brazilian.

A number of critics have not been convinced by the club's performances in Serie A, and the daggers were thrown in Leonardo's direction. Reports have suggested there is tension at Milanello as club chief Silvio Berlusconi had become disappointed with the poor domestic start.

However, Galliani was quick to puff his chest out and focus on the positives as he rubbed shoulders with other club presidents at the Lega Calcio meeting in Milan.

"I love Leonardo, and so the situation remains the same as always," Galliani told the press, as reported by Sky Sport Italia.

The club dignitary underlined the strength in the Champions League, suggesting their efforts will be spent pushing for the 'big-eared' trophy.

"It's evident that we have an extra gear in Europe compared to everyone else," added Galliani.

"The results have proved this."

Galliani also praised Clarence Seedorf, who seems to have stepped up to the plate in recent weeks.

"Seedorf is a great player. When he plays well the team does too, and vice-versa," concluded the Italian.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
dst
If he loves Leo then this probably contrasts Don Silvio's feelings as the latter must not be too happy seeing his own love benched! Too much love in Milan right now! rolleyes.gif

And no unfortunately it does not work vice versa for Seedorf. Also, he'll never play as good as he did on Tuesday in a Serie A game.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 18 2009, 08:22 AM) *
If he loves Leo then this probably contrasts Don Silvio's feelings as the latter must not be too happy seeing his own love benched! Too much love in Milan right now! rolleyes.gif

And no unfortunately it does not work vice versa for Seedorf. Also, he'll never play as good as he did on Tuesday in a Serie A game.

seedorf has serie A cooties tongue.gif
whoarethepatriots
I have become accustomed to ignoring anything the management say about the club, they are either lying, exaggerating or missing the point entirely, or pointing out the obvious (rarer)

Its not worth the waste of 30 seconds
Bluesummers
wub.gif leo

puke.gif G$
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 18 2009, 02:09 PM) *
I have become accustomed to ignoring anything the management say about the club, they are either lying, exaggerating or missing the point entirely, or pointing out the obvious (rarer)

+1 sad.gif
Danny
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 18 2009, 07:09 PM) *

It's staggering how much manure they come out with.
MizNelson
Milan Vice President Adriano Galliani: I Love Leonardo

Sorry, but that sounds like a gay version of "I Love Lucy."
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Sep 19 2009, 05:42 PM) *
Sorry, but that sounds like a gay version of "I Love Lucy."

the sextape hits stores september 20th tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.