Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Highest Paid coaches in Football
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Bluesummers
TOP 10, The highest paid coaches in the world

Source: La Gazzetta dello Sport

This is the Top 10 list featuring the best paid football coaches in the world :

1- Scolari (Bunyodkor, 16.6 millions per year)

2- Mourinho (Inter Milan, 11 m.)

3- Capello (England NT, 8.8 m.)

4- A.Ferguson (Manchester United, 7 m.)

5- R.Mancini (former Inter Milan, 6 m.)

6- Ancelotti (Chelsea, 6 m.)

7- M.Pellegrini (Real Madrid, 5.5. m.)

8- Van Gaal (Bayern Munich, 5.2 m.)

9- Hiddink (Russia NT, 5 m.)

10- Wenger (Arsenal, 4.8 m.)

Bluesummers
How inter can afford to pay their coaches so high beats me. Morratti must have endless pockets.
Darunia
lol @ Scolari. He gets fired from Chelsea then makes 3x the money
Danny
QUOTE (Darunia @ Sep 15 2009, 03:51 AM) *
lol @ Scolari. He gets fired from Chelsea then makes 3x the money

Rich man now. Got fired, including a multimillion pound payout, and is now on 16M a year for Uzbekistan's finest.

tbh, good luck to him - he's naturally only there for the money, and his past footballing record is not tarnished for me. He won the world cup, you can't take that away from him.

Why the hell not make a fortune if it's there for you to do so.
Danny
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 15 2009, 03:40 AM) *
How inter can afford to pay their coaches so high beats me. Morratti must have endless pockets.

Inter have been Italy's richest for about a decade, regularly signing 10M+ players.

Quite where, like you say, Moratti gets that cash from is beyond me, but they're Italy's Real Madrid. Financially speaking.
Tennie
Moratti owns an oil company. smile.gif

Inter's losses are around 200mln/year.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 16 2009, 10:58 AM) *
Moratti owns an oil company. smile.gif

Inter's losses are around 200mln/year.

??? that doesn't make sense.

Thats like saying Morratti just throws money away because he can???

There has to be some benefit for him in running inter. Besides if he's taking these losses, aren't the italian people going to get mad as he is wasting money in these tough times?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 16 2009, 10:54 AM) *
Rich man now. Got fired, including a multimillion pound payout, and is now on 16M a year for Uzbekistan's finest.

tbh, good luck to him - he's naturally only there for the money, and his past footballing record is not tarnished for me. He won the world cup, you can't take that away from him.

Why the hell not make a fortune if it's there for you to do so.

I think hes doing rather well. 16m a season? I'd take that anyday.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 17 2009, 11:03 AM) *
??? that doesn't make sense.

Thats like saying Morratti just throws money away because he can???

There has to be some benefit for him in running inter. Besides if he's taking these losses, aren't the italian people going to get mad as he is wasting money in these tough times?

As a fan why would you care? He's pouring money into the club. That's all that matters. As an Italian, he's not your PM. He doesn't owe you anything. So why should you care?

Moratti already stated that he can't make these kind of investments. The minute Inter finally look like they have a team which can actually compete in CL and be stable, he'll stop is my guess.

The new stadium is another step in getting more revenue.
Tennie
They've been running at a loss for a very long time. And yes, Moratti really does just sink massive amounts into the club because he can and because, it seems, he really wants them to win the CL as they did under his father in the 60s.
Bluesummers
Do you think he will stop investing like a madman if inter won the champions league?

I mean as much as I don't like Inter, his investing has done alot of good. Italian football is on the decline and if Inter and Juve hadn't spent what they did in the market our league would have heavily declined.

Now we have some more interest because of Eto/Diego etc..
Tennie
Nah, I don't think he'll ever really stop tossing money at the club to be honest. Unless his company goes broke or he ends up in jail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.