Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blues target Pato 'staying put'
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Warchant
Alexandre Pato has pledged his future to AC Milan after being linked with a move to join his former boss Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

The 19-year-old shocked Rossoneri officials when he stated last week that he would talk with Ancelotti before deciding whether to stay at San Siro next season.

With Milan determined not to lose another one of their stars, following Kaka's move to Real Madrid, it seems that Pato has been persuaded to stick it out in Serie A.

The Brazil international insists that he will now respect his contract and try and help Milan win some silverware.

"I am happy to stay at Milan," he said after he had come off the bench to help Brazil to a 4-3 win over Egypt in the Confederations Cup in South Africa on Monday.

"I do not care what they say and I have a contract with Milan that I will respect.

"I want to win everything with Milan."
MizNelson
From what I've heard, he reportedly caught hell from the team for making the statements shortly after Kaka was sold.
kurtsimonw
When he first started playing for us, I thought he had a superb attitude for someone doing so well, at such a young age. He seems to be letting the praise he gets go to his head though, he's not as good as he thinks he is by the sounds of it.
Bluesummers
Right now pato can go to any club in europe he wants, so its not like we can hold him back if he wants to go. As soon as we treat him the same as Kaka he will jump to ship so lets not forget that.
Jack Sparrow
cool.gif

Sell Pato....give Galliani a hair transplant.

han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 17 2009, 10:35 AM) *
cool.gif

Sell Pato....give Galliani a hair transplant.

Right on Jack!!!

sneakingsmiley.gif sneakingsmiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.