Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlo gone, Leonardo here
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2
vahid
Is Leonardo our first coach from out of Europe?
Fillipo Simone
No. We had Washington Tabarez who was from Uruguay.
Rossoneri7
Adio Carlo ...

I wish him immense success on his new journey. Those wonderful years that he gave to Milan, I hope he succeeds in bringing it to each and every club he is at. He is truly a World Class tactician who needs no introductions.

Ciao Leonardo ...

A rockie, much like Capello or Sacchi, he has BIG shoes to fill and I hope he creates the right sparks to steer the team in the right direction. I wish him luck and hope that this new era at Milan is a step higher. Good luck king.gif

6Best
Thank you and goodbye Carlo , at least now I can dream watching Pato on the pitch and Seedorf on the bench............

But anyways , Carlo is a world class coach and one of our best coaches ever , I wish him luck at Chelsea and I hope we play against them next season ( and thrash them , 10 - 0 is enough cool.gif ) .

Also , it was good ( good , lol wtf , its only for Carlo tongue.gif ) to see him and Maldini cry.gif leaving together this will surely see a completely new Milan and a change was really required at this period . I don't know if Leo is ( err....was ) the best option but at least this will bring in a change and maybe Seedorf doesn't get the license to flirt with him............ . rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009...s-chelsea-coach

Look at Carlo's face when he's holding the shirt in the beginning of the clip cry.gif he looks happy like a child. that smile is simply priceless, something I hadn't seen on his face in years!!

Edit: man, his English is terrible! wouldn't that irritate the players? I guess he'll have to spend more time on English lessons than Chelsea in the next two/three months..
Devillito
Hail Leonardo!!!
Zed.D
Ancelotti Wants Milan's Pato & Portsmouth's Glen Johnson At Chelsea - Report

The duo head a long list of players being linked with a move to the Blues this summer following the Italian tactician's arrival on Monday...

According to a report in the British tabloid The Sun, newly appointed Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has identified Milan's Pato and Portsmouth's Glen Johnson as his top transfer targets.

A whole host of players have already been linked with moves to Stamford Bridge, including Franck Ribery, Kaka, Emmanuel Adebayor, Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf, David Beckham and Xabi Alonso.

However, it is claimed that Ancelotti has identified Pato and Johnson as the additions required to assemble a Blues squad capable of winning the Champions League.

Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva, better known as Pato (which in English translates as 'the Duck'), is one of the most highly rated young strikers in world football.

The 19-year-old has already won six caps for Brazil, scoring once, and has found the back of the net 24 times in 54 Serie A appearances since moving to the Rossoneri from Internacional for €22 million (£19.6m) in 2006.

Johnson, meanwhile, was the first signing of the Roman Abramovich era at Chelsea, joining from West Ham United for £6m in 2003.

Despite scoring four goals in 69 appearances for the Blues, the pacy right-back was shipped out to Pompey on loan first in 2006 before making the move permanent a year later.

Apparently, Chelsea have already launched a bid of €34.8m (£30m) for Pato, and will lodge an offer in the region of £12m for Johnson.

HANDS OFF THE DUCK!! swear1.gif swear1.gif swear1.gif
6Best
Lol , Pato and Chelsea..............looks kind of wierd . huh.gif And even if this is true , then I don't think he would leave that soon really .
dst
I bet my house that Pato is going nowhere. Even Pippo leaving sounds more possible to me and it's something that surely isn't going to happen!
Minami
He can have Seedorf, but that all he will get from Milan...
GonzZo
Ofcourse he wants Pato, he's the best forward in the world wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
I'm just waiting to see a Seedorf resurrection so I can rub it on all of you who so desperately want him out..
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2009, 03:48 PM) *
I'm just waiting to see a Seedorf resurrection so I can rub it on all of you who so desperately want him out..

He is a good player no doubt. He just shouldn't be getting the playing time he gets.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 2 2009, 05:52 PM) *
He is a good player no doubt. He just shouldn't be getting the playing time he gets.

+1
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 3 2009, 12:48 AM) *

You mean like in the zombie movies? That **** ain't real pal!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 2 2009, 08:02 PM) *
You mean like in the zombie movies? That **** ain't real pal!

laugh.gif
A.X
does anyone know why galliani huged leo in the last game after each goal ???? i think that because leo putted the tactics for the match ... does anyone think like me ???
dst
QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 13 2009, 02:07 PM) *
does anyone know why galliani huged leo in the last game after each goal ???? i think that because leo putted the tactics for the match ... does anyone think like me ???

No it's because we've become a team fighting for CL qualification so automatic qualification is a big thing!
Habitant
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2009, 09:48 PM) *

he earns every little bit of criticism he receives, if he actually gave a decent effort once and a while he would probably gain more respect.
A.X
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 13 2009, 03:53 PM) *
No it's because we've become a team fighting for CL qualification so automatic qualification is a big thing!

oh ... but it's weird that for a team like ac milan ... the automatic qualification for the ucl is a big thing ... it should be an easy thang to do ... because a team like milan ... u know what i mean ...
han2503
QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 13 2009, 05:46 PM) *
oh ... but it's weird that for a team like ac milan ... the automatic qualification for the ucl is a big thing ... it should be an easy thang to do ... because a team like milan ... u know what i mean ...

Yes... If you're talking about Milan of a couple of years ago. People would have been appaled if we even got third and even second. Now we're scraping for points to get into third and even 4th spot.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2009, 10:48 PM) *

You'll have a long wait then! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.