Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ezequiel Lavezzi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
RinoIlCapitano
I think he will be a great addition to our squad. What do you think about him?

I think he is one of the best world player...... He will be a great addition! Definitely!
Zed.D
I don't think Milan will buy an Argie no matter how good he is. wink.gif
KillerMax
Oh God, don't do that wink thing at the end of your sentences. It makes you look like a sarcastic Nazi.

Lavezzi looks lazy to me. He does have talent, but I don't think Milan is the right environment for him. He is a super-star for Napoli. Let him stay there and shine.
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 31 2009, 11:42 PM) *
Oh God, don't do that wink thing at the end of your sentences. It makes you look like a sarcastic Nazi

wink.gif

Lavezzi looks lazy to me. He does have talent, but I don't think Milan is the right environment for him. He is a super-star for Napoli. Let him stay there and shine.

I have to respectfully disagree that Lavezzi is lazy! his work rate is great. that's one thing I like about Argies... they always try... they always run. I haven't seen many lazy Argies.

But I kinda agree that he's a big fish in a little pond.. for now.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 02:21 PM) *
wink.gif

Jerk!
I have to respectfully disagree that Lavezzi is lazy! his work rate is great. that's one thing I like about Argies... they always try... they always run. I haven't seen many lazy Argies.

But I kinda agree that he's a big fish in a little pond.. for now.

Lazy in the sense that he is not in an ideal condition physically. Kind of like Maradonna. Even De Laurentiis warned him about it publicly at the start of the season if I remember correctly.
Zed.D
Maybe... but I have never noticed such thing while watching Napoli games. Lavezzi is like a bomb. fast and strong, with immense technical abilities. if there's a problem with him, it's a psychological one. sometimes he disappears completely in some games. it rarely happens though.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 31 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Maybe... but I have never noticed such thing while watching Napoli games. Lavezzi is like a bomb. fast and strong, with immense technical abilities. if there's a problem with him, it's a psychological one. sometimes he disappears completely in some games. it rarely happens though.

Naah, he's young. Consistency comes with age and experience.
il_diavolo_mtl
Rule #1 about playing in italy dont Make la Serie A less competitive steal players from other leagues minnows lol:)
Forza serieA
milan99
good
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (milan99 @ Dec 18 2009, 10:29 AM) *
good

hey!
Danny
Good player but I wasn't too keen on his attitude about publicly conveying his disappointment at Lazio's plight. Rather than speaking as a team player, he was suggesting he was personally affronted by the whole thing, as if it was beneath him.

Bit arrogant.
il_diavolo_mtl
no to mention the brain fart he dropped on allegri last game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.