Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaladze
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Chamere
What do you think about this player ? I think that he is Great player, he defends very good and plus he makes a lot of long passes to shevchenko and other players in front .
dst
welcome Chamere!!! smile.gif
I think he's good as a center back!
I'm eager for Portugal's post tongue.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 12 2006, 10:01 PM)
welcome Chamere!!! smile.gif
I think he's good as a center back!
I'm eager for Portugal's post tongue.gif

You don't need to wait for Portugal's post! I'll say it for him! (But probably he can say more, biggrin.gif )
We discussed this player many times, and I and Portugal for many many times said that Kaladze isn't a Milan class player, he is not enough skillful, confident to player in such an important role as CB.

I've said before that in the center of defence he is under the cover of Nesta, may be he is good at fixing Nesta's mistakes!!!! huh.gif which are not that many!

Probably he is good enough to be a perfect substitute for Milan, but he definitly doesn't need to be in the first XI.

I want to see Milan with defence like 2-3 years ago and I think that he can't just handle that!! cool.gif
Thank you devilsmiley.gif smile.gif
Chamere
I think in Defence he handles averything what milan needs,
and we (Milan Fans) must say "thank you" to kaladze for that thing called : We are in semi-final of Champions Legue smile.gif If you saw tha match with lion you should know why wink.gif
And not only for this
Portman
Well... this player (if we can consider him a player) is one of the worst players I have ever seen in my whole life.

I mean, he's not even a player for Inter... nor Treviso. Not even to my 3rd division team here in my town.

It's unbelievable. He's no RB, no LB... as a CB? Please... put Galliani playing instead...

I know he had some problems in his personal life (family) but I think that doesn't influence in the pitch (lately I think he's 100%). rolleyes.gif

Man... when he'll leave Milan, I'll have a party down here. With champagne and all the stuff...

PS: I hope he doesn't play against Barcelona... will be a suicide. rolleyes.gif
m1ke
Welcome to Milanfan Chamere devil.gif

I think Kaladze is a very good defender. His biggest problem in my opinion is the inconsistency of his performances!
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 12 2006, 11:31 PM)
Well... this player (if we can consider him a player) is one of the worst players I have ever seen in my whole life.

I mean, he's not even a player for Inter... nor Treviso. Not even to my 3rd division team here in my town.

It's unbelievable. He's no RB, no LB... as a CB? Please... put Galliani playing instead...

I know he had some problems in his personal life (family) but I think that doesn't influence in the pitch (lately I think he's 100%).  rolleyes.gif

Man... when he'll leave Milan, I'll have a party down here. With champagne and all the stuff... 

PS: I hope he doesn't play against Barcelona... will be a suicide.  rolleyes.gif

Brain is something that you apparently don't use at all. Try it. I think it will make wonders for you.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Apr 12 2006, 11:47 PM)
Brain is something that you apparently don't use at all. Try it. I think it will make wonders for you.

QUOTE (MilanFan.com Rules)
-Try to respect other people’s opinions. Personal attacks on other members will result in temporary bans/permanent suspensions

Which part of these rule did your brain misunderstand? smile.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 13 2006, 02:21 AM)
Try to respect other people’s opinions. Personal attacks on other members will result in temporary bans/permanent suspensions

It was a good suggestion for you base on your post. Here another one try to respect other people.period.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Apr 13 2006, 12:46 AM)
It was a good suggestion for you base on your post. Here another one try to respect other people.period.

I just said he's a bad player. Period.

Respect the others opinions.
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 13 2006, 02:52 AM)
I just said he's a bad player. Period.

Respect the others opinions.

There is ways to say it without insulting him.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Apr 13 2006, 12:59 AM)
There is ways to say it without insulting him.

I just told my opinion.

I don't think that my 'opinion' (the one I wrote) is with insults to the person K.Kaladze.

If someone think that was ofensive... just report to the admins/moderators, instead of writting on the thread.

Over and out. cool.gif
Nova
Boys boys , don't get all touchy now biggrin.gif

I think he's a good, sometimes very good defender. Greatness will come in years perhaps , but not now .

To the people who thinks he is the worst player ... AC Milan disagrees with you cool.gif

@Mishale , just relax dude , it's his oppinion and he's entitled to it. Just keep it easy with the insulting , k ? wink.gif

@Portugal , People here love Milan , it's only normal they get upset when you insult or bash the player(s) he/she loves. You should know that by now dude smile.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 06:26 AM)
People here love Milan , it's only normal they get upset when you insult or bash the player(s) he/she loves.  You should know that by now dude  smile.gif

But he doesn't deserve to be a Milan player. That's the whole story!!!!
If this is an insult to Kaladzez, please start judging me.
And by the way, "insults" like this we can read everywhere in the forum, after some bad games or poor performance.
Players can change (except some of them biggrin.gif ), but Milan stays Milan, a team which we love, and "inslulting" players doesn't mean we stop admiring Milan!!
And I personali think that loveing players is not definitly greater then loveing Milan.
Mathemeticly it would look like this LP < LM rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 12 2006, 09:43 PM)
Probably he is good enough to be a perfect substitute for Milan, but he definitly doesn't need to be in the first XI.

he's not!!he's playing in the first XI because we needed to do so...

QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 12 2006, 11:31 PM)

I know he had some problems in his personal life (family) but I think that doesn't influence in the pitch (lately I think he's 100%).  rolleyes.gif

PS: I hope he doesn't play against Barcelona... will be a suicide.  rolleyes.gif

HA HA biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
that was what I was waiting for!!!great post.. tongue.gif
mishale be cool he just expressed his opinion...us considering him a good player is probably an insult to him too... wink.gif
anyway I think he's very very good for a substitute...for the first XI he'd be great but...
I mean that his main charachteristic is the way he defends when his opponent ain't got the ball...I play as a defender too so I always watch carefully on defenders more..If you have the right position behind the player he won't be given the ball!!not at all..not if the game lasts 1000 minutes!!!and he does that very good!!!but what separates Kaladze from a Nesta/Maldini quality player is that he always (in every single game) he does at least one (very) big mistake.We haven't paid for it yet (not in the cl that is) cause our defence managed to cover it up and/or our opponents didn't use those "gifts" correctly!!!
but Portugal, considering if KK is actually a player is wrong in my opinion...I think you hate the guy so much and that doesn't allow you to judge him right...give him a break!!we bought him to play as a CB, we placed him to play on the right and not until recently we let him play as we bought him for...you need experience on how your teammates play..it's just some things that can make you great..Kolo Toure was lame last year and now his performances are exquisite...I believe KK has the potential to obtain these things.
GULLIVER
I'm going to start a new poll with JUST two options
1. Kaladze is a BAD defender
2. Kaladze is a VERY BAD defender

mad.gif tongue.gif
Nova
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 13 2006, 09:50 AM)
But he doesn't deserve to be a Milan player. That's the whole story!!!!

And why is that ? You don't like his face ? biggrin.gif
Nova
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 13 2006, 01:41 PM)
I'm going to start a new poll with JUST two options
1. Kaladze is a BAD defender
2. Kaladze is a VERY BAD defender

mad.gif  tongue.gif

Looks like your anti-kaladze buddies are outnumbered cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 02:45 PM)

wub.gif wub.gif

wub.gif wub.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 04:45 PM)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever! unsure.gif
I don't like how he plays football, (note: kicking the ball, is not always a football) tongue.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2006, 05:01 PM)
wub.gif  wub.gif

wub.gif  wub.gif

read my signature tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 13 2006, 03:03 PM)
read my signature  tongue.gif  rolleyes.gif

can I love the game??? biggrin.gif
Nova
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 13 2006, 02:02 PM)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whatever! unsure.gif
I don't like how he plays football, (note: kicking the ball, is not always a football) tongue.gif

Please explain football to me then . Cause he actually is kinda highly rated at Milan , not to mention Italy ohmy.gif

Ahhh I seeee , You don't like how he plays. And what is it that you dont like how he plays . Last time I checked he and Nesta were pretty good in defence devilsmiley.gif
Nova
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2006, 02:01 PM)
wub.gif  wub.gif

wub.gif  wub.gif

Actually , I dont biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 04:29 PM)
Actually , I dont  biggrin.gif

you don't???
maybe when he does this??? wink.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2006, 11:35 AM)
I think you hate the guy so much and that doesn't allow you to judge him right...

Probably. rolleyes.gif

@Nova : I did not insult anyone... and, in case you didn't notice, I am a Milan fan. But that, doesn't mean, I have to love every single player in the squad... or even say that they're all good players and "Milan-quality" ones.
Chamere
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 13 2006, 01:31 AM)

First Question that I Want to Ask You After this : Have You Ever Seen Milan Games In Your Life?
Portman
QUOTE (Chamere @ Apr 13 2006, 04:26 PM)
First Question that I Want to Ask You After this : Have You Ever Seen Milan Games In Your Life?

Probably much more than you ever will watch. cool.gif

I watch every weekend. If not live... I usual watch the next day.

If you have any problem with my opinion, or think it's ofensive to someone... as I said before: REPORT IT TO THE ADMIN/MODS of the forum. smile.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 05:28 PM)
Please explain football to me then . Cause he actually is kinda highly rated at Milan , not to mention Italy  ohmy.gif 

I think there is no need for that. wink.gif
By the way I'm sure that every player that Milan buys must be at least high rated. Otherwise...
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 05:28 PM)
Last time I checked he and Nesta were pretty good in defence  devilsmiley.gif

Nesta was good, he was not!! mad.gif
I'm repeating again - replace Nesta with a low class defender and you'll see real Kaladze their!
Chamere
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 13 2006, 08:31 PM)
Probably much more than you ever will watch.  cool.gif

I watch every weekend. If not live... I usual watch the next day.

If you have any problem with my opinion, or think it's ofensive to someone... as I said before: REPORT IT TO THE ADMIN/MODS of the forum.  smile.gif

and do you know how much i will watch ????? devil.gif
I have no problem with your opinion , i just disagree with it.
If I had some problems with your opinion i would not wrote it here, I would find another way how to inform you about it wink.gif
kizo
GULLIVER,
why do you have such a bad opinion with kaladze? he's great player and one of the lead man in milan's defence and if you know when milan was playing against Bayern after sheva the captain was kaladze, it means that he is very respected person in milan and in Georgia.
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 13 2006, 07:45 PM)
I'm repeating again - replace Nesta with a low class defender and you'll see real Kaladze their!

and how do you know that??
I'm not saying it won't be as you say but how can you be so certain??? huh.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 13 2006, 04:43 PM)
@Nova : I did not insult anyone... and, in case you didn't notice, I am a Milan fan. But that, doesn't mean, I have to love every single player in the squad... or even say that they're all good players and "Milan-quality" ones.

You did "insult" Kaladze , it really doesnt bother me at all biggrin.gif But others could get angry about it cause they love Milan as a whole , wich you clearly don't.

Milan includes kaladze too , so being a Milanfan is also being a kaladze fan king.gif Whieeeee
Portman
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 13 2006, 10:52 PM)
Milan includes kaladze too , so being a Milanfan is also being a kaladze fan  king.gif  Whieeeee

You're completely wrong... or confused, or simply want to say something against my person to satisfy someone...

Well... I don't give a damn. I'll not post in this topic again. cool.gif
Costacurta
I think that Kaladze has improved in his CB role, but underline the fact that he is merely temporary in that position until Maldini returns. Ideally I would have liked to have seen Costacurta been given a shot in his traditional position, though frankly I am pleased to see him playing at all. I have greater concerns with Serginho in the LB position I think.
Nova
QUOTE (Portugal)
You're completely wrong... or confused, or simply want to say something against my person to satisfy someone...

No , I'm not wink.gif Greeks are always right biggrin.gif

QUOTE (portugal)
Well... I don't give a damn. I'll not post in this topic again. cool.gif

Don't be like that man sad.gif In the end we all love Milan , right ? devilsmiley.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 13 2006, 11:53 PM)
and how do you know that??
I'm not saying it won't be as you say but how can you be so certain??? huh.gif

I don't exactly remember when it was, if you want I'll start "digging" my memory, but the most certain thing to do is to wait when Nesta is going to be disqualified or something else.. and we'll discuss what I said again.
I hope this is OK with you!!! smile.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (kizo @ Apr 13 2006, 11:40 PM)
GULLIVER,
why do you have such a bad opinion with kaladze?  he's great player and one of the lead man in milan's defence and if you know when milan was playing against Bayern after sheva the captain was kaladze, it means that he is very respected person in milan and in Georgia.

He is not a great player smile.gif
Respected???, I respect him very very much! He can be the Godfather among Milan players(j/k, he can't be, it's Maldini!!!!!) but that means nothing.
Captain? Guti is also a captain in Real when Raul isn't there, but most of his career in Real he liked to sit as a substitute!!
Chamere
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 14 2006, 12:30 PM)
I don't exactly remember when it was, if you want I'll start "digging" my memory, but the most certain thing to do is to wait when Nesta is going to be disqualified or something else.. and we'll discuss what I said again.
I hope this is OK with you!!!  smile.gif

IF you remember when kaladze transfered to milan he played thair wihtout Nesta and he played very good and he was in first 11 players.
Have you seen matches of Dinamo kiev ?? when shevchenko and kaladze played their? their trainer was lobanovski and Dinamo played in semifinal of champions legue ! Lobanovski, Shevchenko and kaladze were heart of Dinamo kiev , and thats why now Shevchenko and Kaladze play in Milan
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Chamere @ Apr 14 2006, 03:13 PM)
IF you remember when kaladze transfered to milan he played thair wihtout Nesta and he played very good and he was in first 11 players.
Have you seen matches of Dinamo kiev ?? when shevchenko and kaladze played their? their trainer was lobanovski and Dinamo played in semifinal of champions legue ! Lobanovski, Shevchenko and kaladze were heart of Dinamo kiev , and thats why now Shevchenko and Kaladze play in Milan

Who are the heart of Dynamo Kiev now?
May be when Sheva and Kaladze get old, we'll bring another heart from there?
I don't give a f***, who was he in Dynamo or in Georgia, I care only when he plays in Milan.
And that's what I'm saying!!

And second, you look too agressive!!, Cool down, this is not a war!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

QUOTE (Chamere @ Apr 14 2006, 03:13 PM)

Very goood unsure.gif cool.gif
And in what position was he playing???
amancik
I think Gulliver has a point ... I too wonder whether Kaladze can play as good as he does now, without Nesta ... but I still think he's a good defender ... I'm starting to trust him a little bit more ...
BoomAM
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 14 2006, 12:26 PM)
I don't give a f***, who  was he in Dynamo or in Georgia, I care only when he plays in Milan.

And second, you look too agressive!!, Cool down, this is not a war!!!!! mad.gif  :

Do you not see the irony there?
Acusing someone else of being agressive, and there you are swearing about something that doesnt need that sort of language!
lol. tongue.gif

Why do you people forget that we won the Champions League with Kalazde at CB?
I agree that he's been a bit hot/cold this season, but overall, he's a very good player.
Chelsea would not have been sniffing around him if he was a bad player.
GULLIVER
QUOTE (BoomAM @ Apr 14 2006, 04:10 PM)
Do you not see the irony there?
Acusing someone else of being agressive, and there you are swearing about something that doesnt need that sort of language!
lol. tongue.gif

Sometimes it's useful
biggrin.gif king.gif

QUOTE (BoomAM @ Apr 14 2006, 04:10 PM)
Why do you people forget that we won the Champions League with Kalazde at CB?
I agree that he's been a bit hot/cold this season, but overall, he's a very good player.
Chelsea would not have been sniffing around him if he was a bad player.

We don't forget. I say I respect him!
But my respect, respect of all Milan Fans, doesn't make him a very good defender
BoomAM
Your free to your opinion.
But i doubt that he's as bad as you make out considering how often he gets played, considering that other teams have wanted him & that he's often our most consistant player lately.
Chamere
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 14 2006, 03:26 PM)
I don't give a f***, who  was he in Dynamo or in Georgia, I care only when he plays in Milan.

And second, you look too agressive!!, Cool down, this is not a war!!!!! mad.gif  mad.gif
Very goood  unsure.gif  cool.gif
And in what position was he playing???

and after that you sad this I am agressive?? ok, just tell me what was aggresive in my previous post??? pleaaaseeeee i don,t see their aggresive words...
maybe agressive are you then me cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Apr 14 2006, 11:30 AM)
I hope this is OK with you!!!  smile.gif

OK, fine by me!!!
QUOTE (Chamere @ Apr 14 2006, 05:05 PM)
and after that you sad this I am agressive?? ok, just tell me what was aggresive in my previous post??? pleaaaseeeee i don,t see their aggresive words...
maybe agressive are you then me  cool.gif

Chamere is obviously trying to make a good first impression!!! tongue.gif
welcome man!!I hope you are here for good!!! smile.gif
Nova
Don't you just love it cool.gif All the bad comments and now he scores against Inter !! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Pricelesssss

Kaladze mio , Forza Milan !!
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Chamere @ Apr 14 2006, 06:05 PM)
maybe agressive are you then me  cool.gif

To be aggresive, there is no need of words. I'm sure when you where writeing your comments, your mood was very aggressive and be sure that people can feel that!!!, from what you have written.

But anyways
Welecome, your first impression was aggresive but acceptable biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Kaladze did good today, let's hope he'll keep improveing!!!
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 14 2006, 10:12 PM)
Don't you just love it  cool.gif  All the bad comments and now he scores against Inter !!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif Pricelesssss

rolleyes.gif unsure.gif cool.gif tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Nova @ Apr 14 2006, 09:12 PM)
Don't you just love it  cool.gif  All the bad comments and now he scores against Inter !!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif Pricelesssss

HA HA biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
how 'bout we make topics on how bad all Milan players are..fancy a 11-0 in Tuesday??? tongue.gif ok maybe a 10-0...I'll be content even if Dida won't score... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.