Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want to vomit
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Warchant
kurtsimonw
Hate the guy, but I don't think there's ever been a more clear-cut, deserving, winner.
acid911
The male slut. realmad.gif I was really hoping to not see this image, even tried really hard. The title of this thread did me in however, didn't think it would be this. Anyway, congrats to him on winning it. He earned it.
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 8 2008, 08:23 PM) *
I don't think there's ever been a more clear-cut, deserving, winner.

The '97 Ronaldo. enough said!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 8 2008, 05:44 PM) *

I had only just turned 10 when that was done, so I don't really remember that far back!
Zed.D
I don't remember MUCH either (I remember him from the 98 World Cup onwards). but I've seen and read enough about that Ronaldo.

F*ck all that! just look at his goal scoring record, 47 goals in 49 games. it is
Habitant
i dont get why people who hate him so much, are so interested in what he does, i couldnt careless what the tw@t does.
acid911
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 8 2008, 10:44 PM) *

+1000. sleep.gif He was out of this world, then. 47 goals in 49 games. Leading them single handily to the UEFA Cup. Frankly, I've never seen a player so immense then, including CR and Kaka.
Milan Are Brilliant
Ronaldo is an out-and-out striker though.

Cristiano is still a right-winger, and I bet he got a few more assists than the Brazilian did?

Not sure why Warchant disliked this thread though, I thought he was one of your fave players?

QUOTE (Warchant @ Oct 24 2005, 12:01 AM) *
Username: Warchant
Team Supported: AC Milan, DC United, Manchester United
Favourite Player: Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo
http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?s...post&p=5478
kurtsimonw
You like Man U?

Dear God..
Habitant
laugh.gif
Warchant
that was 3 years ago

i don't think Ronaldo was close to the out and out prick he is now. i'll admit, i use to like the guy, but the more and more i watch him, he just make me want to throw up in the back of my throat.

i also still think man u are fun to watch in the prem. all though i don't follow them as much as i use to.
dst
Totally deserved. Some players stood out but not nearly as much as he did and he won everything (that matters) at club level!

He would have lost it if someone had been closer to his level last season because he is a ****... it's been made clear that the Ballon d'Or winner must be great on AND off the field... and when it comes to the latter he's at level zero.

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Dec 8 2008, 08:21 PM) *
Cristiano is still a right-winger

I totally disagree with that but there's no point discussing it, it won't get us anywhere...
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 9 2008, 02:23 AM) *
He would have lost it if someone had been closer to his level last season because he is a ****... it's been made clear that the Ballon d'Or winner must be great on AND off the field... and when it comes to the latter he's at level zero.

That's pushing it actually, Dee. mad.gif He's well below minus zero.

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 9 2008, 02:23 AM) *
I totally disagree with that but there's no point discussing it, it won't get us anywhere...

+1. sleep.gif Still that didn't stop him from being the best this last season.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 9 2008, 12:53 AM) *

+1
acid911
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 9 2008, 03:23 AM) *
+1

That'll be +2 actually, since I already chipped in. unsure.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (acid911 @ Dec 9 2008, 01:58 AM) *
That'll be +2 actually, since I already chipped in. unsure.gif

+2 then 96.gif
acid911
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 9 2008, 03:43 AM) *
+2 then

Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2008, 09:23 PM) *

I'm pretty sure I see him roaming on the left and right wings...

My main point was he is not the out and out striker that Ronaldo was, i.e. a Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Shevchenko etc.
dst
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Dec 9 2008, 02:14 AM) *
I'm pretty sure I see him roaming on the left and right wings...

My main point was he is not the out and out striker that Ronaldo was, i.e. a Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Shevchenko etc.

I've seen Henry roam there as much as CR does.
Jack Sparrow
Hey you...are you alright? With the riots and all...

Did you burn/break/r@pe anything, you adorable militant anarchist you?? wub.gif
KillerMax
Why is Ronaldo looking so gay these days? What is he doing to his face? Waxing? Swimming in a pool of face cream? What's happening to his hair? The guy needs to chill out... biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
He can botox his @ss for all I care. Arrogant pr1ck. He makes Zlatan seem simple.
Tennie
Honest question here: what's up with guys suddenly waxing their eyebrows? Is it supposed to make them look cool?

Personally, I'm not a fan. Grooming is good for guys but this seems to be taking it to extremes.
Jack Sparrow
Well if it's a unibrow, I don't care...but otherwise...I dunno. I never felt the need personally...
MizNelson
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 9 2008, 07:45 PM) *
Why is Ronaldo looking so gay these days? What is he doing to his face? Waxing? Swimming in a pool of face cream? What's happening to his hair? The guy needs to chill out... biggrin.gif

He's the most effeminate footballer I think I've seen. I'm just waiting for him to complete the package with eyeshadow.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 10 2008, 04:55 AM) *
Honest question here: what's up with guys suddenly waxing their eyebrows? Is it supposed to make them look cool?

Personally, I'm not a fan. Grooming is good for guys but this seems to be taking it to extremes.

Maybe it's a Arnold Schwarzenegger revival?
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 9 2008, 01:55 PM) *
Hey you...are you alright? With the riots and all...

Did you burn/break/r@pe anything, you adorable militant anarchist you?? wub.gif

I got a big piece of glass stuck in my heart but I'm functioning properly. I won't take it out as it might cause some problems!

I've burned five banks ***** their ATM machines and broke a guy's nose for trying to stop me!

QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 10 2008, 05:55 AM) *

In the football world... it's Beckham's fault! That metrosexual...
KillerMax
Beckham doesn't wax his eyebrows... Ronaldo is starting to look weird... He used to look pretty normal when he first joined Man U.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2008, 06:45 PM) *
I got a big piece of glass stuck in my heart but I'm functioning properly. I won't take it out as it might cause some problems!

I've burned five banks ***** their ATM machines and broke a guy's nose for trying to stop me!

That's my boy... wub.gif Muuaaahh!!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 10 2008, 03:55 AM) *

I think it looks extremely gay, and it doesn't look cool. It just makes you look like you're in love with yourself.
Zed.D
It just makes you look like you're in love with yourself.

First time I hear that gays are in love with themselves biggrin.gif

Truth is, there are thousands of girls around the world that love Cristiano like this (even if there are even more girls that hate him for looking so yucky...).
Habitant
1 word my friends: metrosexual

dont ask me why, it seems it's the cool thing for certain men to act effeminate (it's kinda like saying i have so much testosterone to spare i can boost my eostrogene level just for fun) lol myself i just find it queer.
Habitant
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 11 2008, 01:55 PM) *
First time I hear that gays are in love with themselves biggrin.gif

Truth is, there are thousands of girls around the world that love Cristiano like this (even if there are even more girls that hate him for looking so yucky...).

i think i know 3-4 or girls that like him and they're all portuguese
milanista1899
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 10 2008, 02:48 PM) *
Ronaldo is starting to look weird... He used to look pretty normal when he first joined Man U.

So did Beckham, there's gotta be some kind of tranny curse on their no. 7 shirt. tongue.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Dec 22 2008, 01:31 PM) *
So did Beckham, there's gotta be some kind of tranny curse on their no. 7 shirt. tongue.gif

Beckham looks normal.
Rossoneri7
The difference between Ronaldo and the fake is measured in miles ! You can't even put them in the same sentence, when Ronaldo was at CR's age he was devastating .. He was lightning fast, didn't do all those step overs but could cut through defenses like a hot knife through butter.
milanista1899
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 22 2008, 07:03 PM) *
Beckham looks normal.

Now, yea, but he got a lot of stick over the sarong thing when he was at utd.
KillerMax
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Dec 22 2008, 02:13 PM) *
Now, yea, but he got a lot of stick over the sarong thing when he was at utd.

Oh god, that's right. I had blocked that from my memory...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.