Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inzaghi doubts Kaka's Premier claims
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Warchant
Filippo Inzaghi does not expect to ever see Kaka playing in the Premier League, despite comments made by the Brazilian earlier this week.

Kaka told Sky Sports News on Thursday he believed it would be "great" to "one day" play in England, and admitted having spoken to Brazil colleagues Robinho and Elano about Manchester City.

However, AC Milan striker Inzaghi believes Kaka is more than happy in Italy and expects the 26-year-old to finish his career with the Rossaneri.

He told Sky Italia: "I can't see Kaka in any other jersey. He's loved by everyone and he adores the atmosphere he works in. I know what he thinks about Milan; for that reason I'm calm.

"He only said he admires the Premier League. Between that and actually going to play there though, there's a lot.

"You'll see, he'll do what I'm doing: he will also end his career in the Rossonero shirt."

The 2007 Ballon d'Or winner has been consistently linked with a move to England, with Chelsea and Manchester City reported to be the favourites to land him.
acid911
Inzaghi and his little doubts. biggrin.gif Too soon to tell about Kaka, in my opinion. We don't own him. And he might want to try his trade in a different league, a different challenge. Spain, England, who knows?
Tennie
Am I the only one who finds these 'I admire the Premiere Leage [or La Liga, depending on who's doing the interview] and have friends who play there. Perhaps someday I will too' interviews that Kaka gives to be really annoying?
mishie
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 29 2008, 08:24 PM) *
Am I the only one who finds these 'I admire the Premiere Leage [or La Liga, depending on who's doing the interview] and have friends who play there. Perhaps someday I will too' interviews that Kaka gives to be really annoying?

i certainly do..but i'm also resigned to the fact that this is probably his last season with us to sad.gif
acid911
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 30 2008, 01:31 AM) *
i certainly do..but i'm also resigned to the fact that this is probably his last season with us to

Why so serious? huh.gif He'll be here till 2013, guaran-damn-tee. After that, I can't say.
kurtsimonw
I think he'll play the remainder of this season, then next, then will move to either Chelsea or Madrid.. City is an outside shot, depending on where they're at by then.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 30 2008, 12:54 AM) *

I do too, a little!
Zed.D
Oh come on. Kaka won't leave. he will be with us when we return to the CL.

I'm sure he won't leave us before the end of 2009-2010 season.
acid911
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 30 2008, 01:48 AM) *
I'm sure he won't leave us before the end of 2009-2010 season.

I'd half expect him to leave (if he does in fact decides to) around the age of 30. unsure.gif He isn't an all out striker or forward like Sheva, and can play the remaining four, five years in either England or Spain.
Warchant
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 29 2008, 02:24 PM) *

there are a lot of players who say this about italy, england and spain. even the US. does that mean they're going to leave the next week? no.

it's just the media asking a question for a story they want to write. if someone asked me, "would you like to play with your close friends?" my answer would probably be something like, "yea, it'd be nice to play with them."

bam...there's your story.

kaka signs new extensions to his deal every year...that doesn't sound like a guy who is leaving anytime soon.
MizNelson
QUOTE (10e)
Am I the only one who finds these 'I admire the Premiere League [or La Liga, depending on who's doing the interview] and have friends who play there. Perhaps someday I will too' interviews that Kaka gives to be really annoying?

Not at all; Kaka is the most banal interview on the squad outside of Seedorf. It's bad enough that he jerked our Real Madrid chains around for over a year, which got him his twenty contract extensions in the club's desperation to lock him in, but now his latest movie of the week is his alleged EPL fantasies. To keep speculating about various teams you may want to play for borders on disrespectful to Milan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.