Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adriano To Join Milan - Reports
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Fillipo Simone
21/11/2008 18:07
Adriano To Join Milan - Reports

Troubled Inter striker Adriano could jump ship and join bitter city rivals Milan, according to Sportmediaset...
L'Imperatore seems to have reached the point of no return with his club and he may find himself leaving during the January transfer window.

The striker had claimed he would seek an exit if he didn't play, and a number of clubs have taken a look.

Brazilian side Fluminense raised their eye brows but Sportmediaset claims the hit-man could move closer to home in Milan.

Reports suggest Adriano could join Milan in January to link up with fellow Brazilian stars Kaka and Ronaldinho. The Rossoneri would be keen on the move especially if David Beckham arrives as they could field a dreamteam starting XI.

The player's contract expires in 2010 and Inter could risk losing him on a free transfer if he continues to dip in and out of loan spells. An offer of around €15 million would clinch the striker on a permanent basis for the Rossoneri.

The Milanello based side have always been interested in taking the striker, and now could be the right time for them to make their move.

Meanwhile, the Brazilian was selected by his coach and will be in the squad when Juventus come to town tomorrow night.

Salvatore Landolina
CrazyMilanFan
goal.com misguiding again the real article is very different to this
mishie
isn't he a non-eu player tho..if so then we can't sign him anyway this season
Zed.D
I like the 2004-2006 Adriano but it's for both parties' best if he stayed away from us! like Max perfectly put it once, we're not a rehabilitation center!

CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 21 2008, 08:14 PM) *
isn't he a non-eu player tho..if so then we can't sign him anyway this season

he has been in italy for a long time so i doubt he will be non eu
MizNelson
God, no. We're not a halfway house for unwanted Brazilians, especially this headcase.
Fillipo Simone
Well, I like the sole idea of doing "it" again to Inter. So many players transformed under our guidance. But this one... I don't know. I wasn't quite interessed in all that Adriano rumours and Mourinho fight, but now my friend told me he was with Galliani's daughter that night when he called Moe and said he's the Emperor and hates him. Is this true?
TriniKing_CE
I've got nothing really against the guy!
...BUT, he isn't in top form right now, and regardless, where the hell is he going to play?
(We're covered with strikers)

Thanks, but No thanks.
Please Drive Through!
MizNelson
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Nov 21 2008, 04:51 PM) *
Please Drive Through!

Nice.
Habitant
i dunno, in the long run i believe he would do more for us than ronaldinho.

a pato/adriano partnership up front would be extremyl dynamic and would provide an interesting mix.

but like many have mentioned i dont want milan to become a rehab clinic.
acid911
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Nov 22 2008, 06:21 AM) *
Nice.

I actually had a copyright on the 'Thank you. Please drive through' thingy. rolleyes.gif Trini just licensed it from me. Anyway, much better to call back Ronaldo than bring that dreaded, self-proclaimed - wait for it - Emperor here. Seriously, do you honestly believe he'll get along with Carlo? Bah! Besides, there are much better options available, ones with far less overhead.

Seriously, I wouldn't even take Adriano if he was the last striker on the planet.
MizNelson
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 21 2008, 10:26 PM) *
I actually had a copyright on the 'Thank you. Please drive through' thingy. rolleyes.gif

Oh, complain, complain! wink.gif

Anyway, would you really want Adriano and Dinho on the same team? I'll never forget their partying through the night (at Dinho's house and at a club) just after Brazil's 2006 WC elimination. Adriano has had zero commitment to the game for the past four years.
acid911
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Nov 22 2008, 11:45 AM) *
Anyway, would you really want Adriano and Dinho on the same team? I'll never forget their partying through the night (at Dinho's house and at a club) just after Brazil's 2006 WC elimination. Adriano has had zero commitment to the game for the past four years.

I don't want Adriano within 100 miles of Milan, if you ask me. biggrin.gif He's a good striker, but it's not like there aren't players like him, and that too with less overhead and fussy mess of partying. Seriously, we should look elsewhere.
KillerMax
No.
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Nov 23 2008, 12:41 AM) *
No.

Boy, do I love these little one word replies, or what? tongue.gif Vintage, Max.
KillerMax
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 22 2008, 03:35 PM) *
Boy, do I love these little one word replies, or what? tongue.gif Vintage, Max.

I think we both agree Adriano is too lazy. He is not a Pirlo, Seedorf or a Ronaldinho who we can help revive their career. He is not a champion. He is a big baby. I am rooting for him to get back to his best, but it's all up to him and he has already wasted his best years acting like a jackass. I will be happy to see him on top again, but I don't want him in Milan. We have enough motivation problems as it is.
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Nov 23 2008, 02:38 AM) *
I think we both agree Adriano is too lazy. He is not a Pirlo, Seedorf or a Ronaldinho who we can help revive their career. He is not a champion. He is a big baby. I am rooting for him to get back to his best, but it's all up to him and he has already wasted his best years acting like a jackass. I will be happy to see him on top again, but I don't want him in Milan. We have enough motivation problems as it is.

My thoughts, exactly. wink.gif We need players with less overhead problems. Less baggage!
Nasko G.
Signing Adriano would be a disaster. A pure waste of money!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Nasko G. @ Jul 19 2009, 10:10 PM) *
Signing Adriano would be a disaster. A pure waste of money!

This thread was like 9 months old...!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.