Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Have To Look Forward – Emerson
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
acid911
Milan Have To Look Forward – Emerson
Milan midfielder Emerson believes that his team definitely deserved much more than the point they attained at Lecce via the 1-1 draw on Sunday evening...

Emerson is disappointed that the Rossoneri only managed to pick up one point from their away clash against the Giallorossi, despite having dominated for long stretches of the game.

"The team certainly deserved more considering what was shown on the pitch especially in the second half," commented the former Juventus player at the end of the match, "But now we already have to think about doing well in the next match against Chievo, because after the match you cannot do anything.

“Lecce only missed one chance, while we had many chances without managing to score. I came on in the last minutes of the match, having seen the match mostly from the outside - so it's hard to evaluate single episodes.”

For Emerson there is just one thing left to do after such a game.

Now we only have to look forward," he concluded.

Source

Yeah, he's right. rolleyes.gif We have to look forward to him leaving or retiring. No mention of his performance or the stupid fouls he's been giving for two seasons now.
Habitant
pff he has the balls to come out and say that? why doesnt he just shut up.
acid911
QUOTE (Habitant @ Nov 11 2008, 01:59 AM) *
pff he has the balls to come out and say that? why doesnt he just shut up.

Even Kaladze comes out and says that he made a mistake. laugh.gif Apparently, Mr. Emerson here thinks he didn't make a mistake, his unnecessary foul wasn't the reason for the goal, all is alright, let's carry on type of thing. Tell me why did we buy him from Real Madrid, again?

At least show a little dignity and accept that he should be more careful with his tackles? No. Or maybe it's the way he plays? My heart almost sank when he gave that foul away, I had a very bad feeling about that free kick. Even told my brother who was watching the match with me. And Inzaghi of all people was marking the guy who headed it in. biggrin.gif Way to go! We need Nesta back. Period.
MizNelson
"I came on in the last minutes of the match, having seen the match mostly from the outside - so it's hard to evaluate single episodes."

What a rube. It doesn't take a Ph.D to knock around an opponent like a pinball.

Is it me, or are we particularly being a bunch of spoilsports after this match?
Tennie
We are. Which is remarkable given how much good luck we had with regard to calls in last week's game.

That said, I don't think the team as a unit necessarily played badly. There was generally good defense, some good, crisp one-touch passing, and a number of shots on goal.
mishie
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 10 2008, 09:33 PM) *
We are. Which is remarkable given how much good luck we had with regard to calls in last week's game.

That said, I don't think the team as a unit necessarily played badly. There was generally good defense, some good, crisp one-touch passing, and a number of shots on goal.

+1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.