Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to the new acmilan.com HP!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Zed.D
Welcome to the new acmilan.com HP!

The new layout online today

As you can see the acmilan.com Home Page has changed!

Here you can find new contents and brand new graphics.

This area will be dedicated to surveys but, by now, we will use it to give youo info about the rossoneri's world.

LOL. 'the most successful club' is still there despite Galliani congratulating Boca for reaching our total a few weeks back. I think I like the new design!
Jack Sparrow
+1.

It's a little cluttered, but it doesn't look like a complete bang up job anymore. Now if only they can fix the translation quality. wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 16 2008, 01:31 PM) *
LOL. 'the most successful club' is still there despite Galliani congratulating Boca for reaching our total a few weeks back.

I think I like the new design!

I hate that line there and even when we truly were the most successful club I wanted it gone... now they are not only being unnecessary boastful but unfair to Boca too. Scrap that stupid **** away! mad.gif

Yeah it's not something entirely new but it looks a lot better, a good surprise! smile.gif

Portman
We didn't need a new HP. We need a new website. Plain and simple.
This one is/was rubbish
Warchant
i applied for a job there, but didn't get it...oh well.

i would've done a better job.
morgoth
Hi, wow it's been quite a long time since I logged on tongue.gif

Seriously, I don't have internet connection at home anymore and I don't like the cyber cafes so ...

The new website looks good in my opinion, I just hope they included free highlights to dl, that would be really something smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.