Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan and Udinese to swap stars?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
KillerMax
Rumours in the peninsula suggest that Milan are considering a temporary exchange deal with Udinese involving Alexandre Pato and Gokhan Inler.

The Rossoneri are facing something of a midfield crisis after Andrea Pirlo was ruled out of action for around two months.

Milan have been eyeing highly rated Swiss international Inler for a while and are keen to bring him to San Siro this winter.

However, the Friulani are demanding that they receive Brazilian striking starlet Pato in exchange.

Pato excelled last term, but the Diavolo now have a number of striking options after the signature of Andriy Shevchenko and with Marco Borriello returning to action.

It is possible that Adriano Galliani could decide that the need for a new midfielder is greater than the importance of Pato for the second half of the campaign.

A deal does seem somewhat far-fetched, however, not least because Udinese have a host of strikers, including Antonio Di Natale and Fabio Quagliarella and are unlikely to relinquish a key figure in their midfield.

Football Italia
KillerMax
mellow.gif mellow.gif

laugh.gif
weeeow
bs laugh.gif
vahid
Plus we can give them Kaka and Dinho to get Di natale cool.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (vahid @ Sep 18 2008, 01:41 PM) *
Plus we can give them Kaka and Dinho to get Di natale cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
MizNelson
To quote Austin Powers, I really hope these ridiculous stories are posted merely for shits and giggles.
Habitant
is it true pirlo might be out for 2 monthsÉ!É!
redbabies
B/S.
YoungGun
Who is Gokhan Inler? I even don't know there's a name like this. Am I out of date?
redbabies
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Sep 20 2008, 10:45 AM) *
Who is Gokhan Inler? I even don't know there's a name like this. Am I out of date?

the fact that Arsene Wenger wanted him, means a lot to me!

but in exchange for Pato? No WAY!
Soldier
In other Udi-Milan Deals, Both Teams Will Swap Coaches,Presidents, And A Swap Between Milan's Unknown Primevera And Di Natale.
acid911
QUOTE (Soldier @ Sep 21 2008, 12:25 AM) *
In other Udi-Milan Deals, Both Teams Will Swap Coaches,Presidents, And A Swap Between Milan's Unknown Primevera And Di Natale.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif You forgot to mention the fans. We should swap fans too!
Soldier
^ Since they Can Cause a Lot of trouble transferring, Both Parties Have decided that At the Summer Transfer Window the Fans will change, because they will have to change Jobs and Homes..And Possible Wives:D
acid911
biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif It's funny how these journalists screw stories up, just to feed their families. It's borderline lying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.