Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UEFA SuperCup: Man Utd - Zenit (Aug 08)
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Portman
HT 1 up for Zenit.

Sell Kaka', get Pogrebnyak.
dst
United players got frustrated! biggrin.gif Rooney, Scholes and Anderson acting like the guy in the stands...
vahid
Why Arshavin sitings on the bench?
Giancarlo
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 29 2008, 07:32 PM) *
HT 1 up for Zenit.

Sell Kaka', get Pogrebnyak.

I wouldn't sell Kaka. And Pogrebynak is pretty fragile... he was injured for a long period of time.

By the way Zenit is 2-0 up now... Danny scored... who is Danny lol?
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 29 2008, 09:02 PM) *
I wouldn't sell Kaka. And Pogrebynak is pretty fragile... he was injured for a long period of time.

That was a fantastic goal, the Utd defenders were scared to tackle him laugh.gif

As for Utd laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I_Rossoneri
Without CR Utd are less than ordinary.

I hope Zenit win the CL.
Giancarlo
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 29 2008, 08:06 PM) *
That was a fantastic goal, the Utd defenders were scared to tackle him laugh.gif

As for Utd laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Fine by me wink.gif

I really don't like ManU... and they are nothing with Ronaldo...

Forget Dani Alves. I want this Danny Alves. smile.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Alves
acid911
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 30 2008, 01:02 AM) *
I wouldn't sell Kaka.

It's a joke here. Sell Kaka, get anything you want in the universe. Get it? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 30 2008, 01:02 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Yeah, who is Danny? Seems like the little glory-seeking-funkers are getting what they deserve. Even though their progress was good up till the final, I still don't categorize their win in it as either deserving or convincing. They were done and dusted were it not for Terry slipping.

And then the overrated goalkeeper saved a shot, and all of a sudden they're the best team in the world. angry.gif See if you can come out of this, and then we'll talk. I'd like a solid 3-0, if possible. Ha!
Portman
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 29 2008, 09:02 PM) *

Danny was selected by Queiroz for the next matches (Portuguese NT). He played in some portuguese clubs, then he went to Dinamo Moscow, now Zenit. He's like the 5th or 6th best Portuguese winger.

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 29 2008, 09:09 PM) *
Without CR Utd are less than ordinary.

FACT.
Locke Lamora
This is PRICELESS.
Giancarlo
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 29 2008, 09:13 PM) *
Danny was selected by Queiroz for the next matches (Portuguese NT). He played in some portuguese clubs, then he went to Dinamo Moscow, now Zenit. He's like the 5th or 6th best Portuguese winger.

I'm looking into him... Zenit bought him for 30 million... damn those russians...

Aww... Manure got one back... I hope Zenit holds, or responds!
Portman
Vidic scores.

Funny he should have been sent off in the beginning for the 2nd half.
I_Rossoneri
Vidic scores and the itv commentators cream themselves - usual itv rolleyes.gif

And Porty, the itv commentator said he should have received an orange card tongue.gif ohmy.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Aug 30 2008, 01:14 AM) *
This is PRICELESS.

Can't wait to see the highlights later. tongue.gif I wanted Chelsea to win the CL to have an All-Russian Super Cup (Roman vs Zenit), but this is better than sliced bread. It's 2-1 at the moment, I hope they increase or keep their lead till the end.
Portman
80' still 1-2
acid911
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 30 2008, 01:23 AM) *
80' still 1-2

God, a good 10 or so minutes. sad.gif Please.
vahid
How does Arshavin doing?
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (vahid @ Aug 29 2008, 09:27 PM) *
How does Arshavin doing?

He's faded.
I_Rossoneri
So near Danny!!!
han2503
That Nani is so overrated puke.gif
acid911
3 minutes (plus extra time) remaining? unsure.gif I hate 2-1 scores.
I_Rossoneri
Bye bye Scholes smile.gif

Edit: The commentators are having a right go at Scholes for his Maradonna goal laugh.gif
Portman
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What an little idiot Scholes is.

He just scored... with a handball. 2nd yellow, sent off. IDIOT.
Giancarlo
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 29 2008, 09:32 PM) *
LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What an little idiot Scholes is.

He just scored... with a handball. 2nd yellow, sent off. IDIOT.

He scored with a handball? Scholes tried a Maradona didn't he? lol.
CrazyMilanFan
scholes red card
han2503
Scholes scores with his hand laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Gets sent off
Portman
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 29 2008, 09:33 PM) *
He scored with a handball? Scholes tried a Maradona didn't he? lol.

Yup. What goal it was. Gotta see it.
Giancarlo
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 29 2008, 09:35 PM) *
Yup. What goal it was. Gotta see it.

Instead of the goal, he got a red card. He's a total loser lol...
acid911
End already. dry.gif As in now!
Giancarlo
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:37 PM) *
End already. dry.gif As in now!

2-1... Zenit wins? smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 30 2008, 01:37 AM) *
2-1... Zenit wins?

Zenit wins? huh.gif
I_Rossoneri
Glory glory Man U blush.gif tongue.gif

LOL if Manu were in the UEFA cup they wouldn't have won it smile.gif
Giancarlo
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 29 2008, 08:38 PM) *
Zenit wins? huh.gif

It ended. Lol...
han2503
YESS!! Zenit win
Portman
Finito. The cvntos lost.
Giancarlo
This is a great day... I was in an argument with someone and they were saying ManU were the best in the world... blah blah blah blah.... lol...

This will show him! They got beaten by the UEFA cup champions lol...
acid911
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 30 2008, 01:40 AM) *
Finito. The cvntos lost.

acid911
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 30 2008, 01:41 AM) *
This will show him! They got beaten by the UEFA cup champions lol...

I hope next year it is us, going one-on-one with the CL winners. cool.gif Isn't impossible.
Giancarlo
Were the English commentators crying lol?
Portman
Zenit is a very good team. Let's not underrated them.

They totally deserve this win.
Giancarlo
One thing I noticed that was disgusting was how the ManU teammates all rushed around Scholes after he scored that hand of god goal to cheer him... the referees were right on their mark (though yes Vidic should have been sent off before). They got that call absolutely right.

Talk about lack of class... ManU has none of it.

Hats off to the classic display by Zenit!
acid911
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 30 2008, 01:52 AM) *
Zenit is a very good team. Let's not underrated them.
They totally deserve this win.

+1. Any team that wins UEFA Cup has to at least have some guts and skills. smile.gif Plus, they brushed aside heavy opponents in their way to the final. Rangers, too, wasn't as easy as it seems on paper. I guess, I'm just too glad to see United lose (minus CR, it would have been cooler if he was playing).
Ry4n
Deservedly won by Zenit smile.gif omg Scholes stop trying to do a maradona jeez his was atleast not to visable tongue.gif
Giancarlo
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Aug 29 2008, 09:59 PM) *
Deservedly won by Zenit smile.gif omg Scholes stop trying to do a maradona jeez his was atleast not to visable tongue.gif

I only caught the second half on TV... but I'll see if they have a replay. I did see that...

That was so classless. It was almost deprecating the game.

I hope Scholes is banned from several CL matches by UEFA... and I hope the English authorities take note of this and ban him from several domestic games too! It's terrible conduct!
han2503
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 29 2008, 09:01 PM) *
I only caught the second half on TV... but I'll see if they have a replay. I did see that...

That was so classless. It was almost deprecating the game.

I hope Scholes is banned from several CL matches by UEFA... and I hope the English authorities take note of this and ban him from several domestic games too! It's terrible conduct!

They can't do that since this happened in a European match, and secondly they would never do that to the brilliant, best in his position, genius Scholes. If this happened witha Chelsea player or any other player from another team that wasn't English they would run them through the ground but since it's a Man U player he can do all the wrong he wants to do, same goes if it was a Liverpool player
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2008, 10:10 PM) *
They can't do that since this happened in a European match, and secondly they would never do that to the brilliant, best in his position, genius Scholes. If this happened witha Chelsea player or any other player from another team that wasn't English they would run them through the ground but since it's a Man U player he can do all the wrong he wants to do, same goes if it was a Liverpool player

Unfortunately true
Giancarlo
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2008, 10:10 PM) *

Yeah no kidding... well at least he'll be banned from many CL games... I hope so. He's a pathetic cheater...
Portman
Darunia
Hahahaha what was scholes thinking. Hilarious. Good job Zenit.
acid911
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 30 2008, 01:45 AM) *
Were the English commentators crying lol?

No, but they'll try very hard to downplay the significance of the UEFA SuperCup tomorrow. tongue.gif In fact, if I were a betting man, I'd bet they are already scribbling down and typing up the stuff to be published in thew newspapers. Had they won, they'd have won the most important tournament in Europe. The Super Cup. Ha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.