Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Communication A.C. Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Zed.D
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION A.C. MILAN

8/28/2008

MILAN - A.C. Milan communicate that the footballer Cristian Brocchi has been sold to SS Lazio on a permanent basis.

link

biggrin.gif That's it. we're free!

Good luck with his new adventure.
vahid
Hooray
Mook
I can sense everyones disappointment in this transfer. biggrin.gif
amancik
Good luck to Brocchi!
Jack Sparrow
dry.gif He might not have been Liedholm v2, but I think he deserves a little respect.

Good luck Cristian...make Lazio great again.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 01:03 PM) *
dry.gif He might not have been Liedholm v2, but I think he deserves a little respect.

Good luck Cristian...make Lazio great again.

Of course he deserves respect because he gave it his all. but problem is that he didn't have much quality to offer in the first place.
Jack Sparrow
Maybe....but I just don't like Milan players being treated as clowns. It's classless and arrogant on the fan's part. Not all 23 in a squad, can be matchwinners. sleep.gif
IoRDanCHo
Our best transfer so far...
Giancarlo
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 08:54 AM) *
Maybe....but I just don't like Milan players being treated as clowns. It's classless and arrogant on the fan's part. Not all 23 in a squad, can be matchwinners. sleep.gif

I do respect him, but I think it was time for him to move on and find more playing time... and a place where he can contribute positively. He offered Milan a lot of quantity... but quality was lacking. However, he has my respect. He's a decent player and I wish him the best.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 01:24 PM) *

Oh come on, Cap! don't try to act different towards this transfer. are you telling me you are not one bit happy that we have offloaded a player that didn't really have a good use for us anymore? Brocchi was Rino's replacement until the end of last season, but now for that role we have Flamini. someone who's as good as Rino, if not better in some aspects. Brocchi didn't really have a place in this team anymore. instead in Lazio he can still do a lot. he, too, is kinda big fish in a little pond type of player, remember? he can be more useful for teams like Lazio, Fiorentina, etc. rather than a team as star studded and ambitious as Milan.
Zed.D
Mp_snake007
Good luck Brocchi smile.gif
YoungGun
I'm happy because he arrives a club who he will be happier than Milan. That's all!
YoungGun
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 29 2008, 11:53 AM) *
I'm happy because he arrives a club who he will be happier than Milan. That's all!

Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 29 2008, 03:43 PM) *
Oh come on, Cap! don't try to act different towards this transfer. are you telling me you are not one bit happy that we have offloaded a player that didn't really have a good use for us anymore? Brocchi was Rino's replacement until the end of last season, but now for that role we have Flamini. someone who's as good as Rino, if not better in some aspects. Brocchi didn't really have a place in this team anymore. instead in Lazio he can still do a lot. he, too, is kinda big fish in a little pond type of player, remember? he can be more useful for teams like Lazio, Fiorentina, etc. rather than a team as star studded and ambitious as Milan.

I didn't oppose his leaving. I oppose our reactions.

Why can't we say 'Goodbye Brocchi, pots of luck for the future' instead of 'Thank God,the loser is gone!'

I think the days of Fiorentina being a small pond are over... king.gif
dst
(For the sake of our captain) Good Luck Brocchi! smile.gif

I did not really care if he'd leave or not as he would not feature but rarely and he counts as a player brought up from our youth system.

So now we have Maldini, Antonini, Borriello and Darmian.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 01:08 PM) *
I didn't oppose his leaving. I oppose our reactions.

Why can't we say 'Goodbye Brocchi, pots of luck for the future' instead of 'Thank God,the loser is gone!'

I think the days of Fiorentina being a small pond are over... king.gif

smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 29 2008, 05:59 PM) *
(For the sake of our captain) Good Luck Brocchi! smile.gif

I did not really care if he'd leave or not as he would not feature but rarely and he counts as a player brought up from our youth system.

So now we have Maldini, Antonini, Borriello and Darmian.

laugh.gif Imagine that. I remember sitting with a cousin (little guy, new to football, but knows all the workings through Fifa 07/08) and he asks me where did we transfer Maldini from. So I tell him he's from the youth team and he goes, 'But he's 40!!!'

laugh.gif

Can anyone tell me if the quota of non-Eu includes primavera transfers??
whoarethepatriots
Good Luck Brocchinho

I would have preferred Emo going over Brocchi
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 02:52 PM) *
laugh.gif Imagine that. I remember sitting with a cousin (little guy, new to football, but knows all the workings through Fifa 07/08) and he asks me where did we transfer Maldini from. So I tell him he's from the youth team and he goes, 'But he's 40!!!'

laugh.gif

huh.gif ... unsure.gif ... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif What have you done to the lad?
Jack Sparrow
Just called them up, his Mum said, lad's gone back to playing cricket. biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Thanks for the effort you put in, and.. err.. yeah, the effort.. Goodbye.
Portman
Bye bye... I hope I never see Brocchi again wearing our shirt.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 29 2008, 03:36 PM) *
Thanks for the effort you put in, and.. err.. yeah, the effort.. Goodbye.

biggrin.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Aug 29 2008, 01:04 PM) *
Good Luck Brocchinho

I would have preferred Emo going over Brocchi

...And taking Dodo with him smile.gif

As much as Brocchi wasn't the most technical player we had he at least had the heart to play for us, and for that he gets my respect cool.gif

Goodbye and good luck Brocchino(unless you're playing us tongue.gif )
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 01:54 PM) *
Maybe....but I just don't like Milan players being treated as clowns. It's classless and arrogant on the fan's part. Not all 23 in a squad, can be matchwinners.

As long as they don't think of themselves as. huh.gif Brocchi overdid it this time round. Whether him or Carlo, we'll never know, but I for one didn't appreciate him starting/subbing on against small when we needed goals to win. Still, I understand your point, and wish him good luck.

Pity he didn't have anything good to say to the fans and the management. Or did he? Last minute interview? Anything?

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2008, 05:27 PM) *
Just called them up, his Mum said, lad's gone back to playing cricket.

Hmmm. Indians. And Pakistanis. Can't take their cricket away from them. biggrin.gif I know kids who were celebrating Milan's CL win, and were back to playing cricket the very next morning, when my brother invited them for a game of football.

QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 29 2008, 06:04 PM) *
Bye bye... I hope I never see Brocchi again wearing our shirt.

Don't worry. We won't. happy.gif Unless we pull off another Ba on him.
Habitant
great signing! i mean sale biggrin.gif
Giancarlo
I hope him the best... he will play better at Lazio in a different position... wasn't he at one point a creative midfielder?
Habitant
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 30 2008, 04:46 AM) *
I hope him the best... he will play better at Lazio in a different position... wasn't he at one point a creative midfielder?

yep biggrin.gif http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IphdCNTOrxk
Bluesummers
sorry mike and mods but i have to break the rules for this:

**** YEAH HES FUCKING GONE **** YEAH **** YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH BREAK OPEN THE CHAMPAIGN JACK I'M TAKING YOU OUT ON A NIGHT ON THE TOWN.
Fillipo Simone
Gee, someone neutral or not very informed would say that Brocchi guy really did us some major damage or harm after all those comments..
Bluesummers
hahaha lets not promote part time fans now fillipo tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 30 2008, 10:56 AM) *
hahaha lets not promote part time fans now fillipo tongue.gif

cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.