Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka: I'm staying at Rossoneri
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Warchant
AC Milan playmaker Kaka insists he has no intention of leaving the San Siro to join Chelsea and has pledged his future to the Serie A giants.

The Brazilian has been linked with an £80million move to Stamford Bridge, with reports suggesting Chelsea have an option to buy him as part of the deal which saw Andriy Shevchenko return to the San Siro.

The playmaker insists, however, that he is focused solely on winning silverware with Milan, who are targeting a league and UEFA Cup double this season.

"Me going to Chelsea? I'm staying as a Rossoneri player," Kaka told Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I should help Milan to win the trophies we're up for this season. The club have made some great signings and Sheva will fit in without any problems.

"I can't say (if I've been included in the Shevchenko deal), because if someone has promised me to (Chelsea owner Roman) Abramovich, it wasn't me.

"I've always said I'm happy at Milan and as long as my aims remain the same as Milan's I'll stay here. Until now it's always been that way.

"My goal is to win, Milan's is too. As long as we are like that, I'll remain at Milan."

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani also denied a deal for Kaka had been mentioned during the talks with Chelsea over Shevchenko.

He told Milan's official website: "In the issue of Shevchenko, Kaka was never, ever talked about and so the fans have to stay calm. We've been saying the same thing for two years."
Bluesummers
excellent. Captain forsure cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
Damn..now with him here, Viudez won't have room to develop... dry.gif

tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 28 2008, 09:01 AM) *
Damn..now with him here, Viudez won't have room to develop... dry.gif

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
misha
No matter how many times he says it, Real/Chelsea rumors won't stop.
han2503
QUOTE (misha @ Aug 28 2008, 01:27 PM) *
No matter how many times he says it, Real/Chelsea rumors won't stop.

Yeah, but if Kaka doesn't say anything to the press it automatically means that he's dealing with this or that team to move.

Next summer it will be Real again and the one after that Chelsea.

As I said in a previous thread I don't believe Milan will sell him anytime soon, atleast not until he's hit 30 and his best years have been spent with us. He's got a long contract to play out, and I don't see Kaka as a man that backs out of things he's committed to
kurtsimonw
Even Peter Kenyon said yesterday "Kaka'? We're flattered to be linked with him, but there's no truth to it." He said the same about David Villa too, but y'know, journo's need to pay the mortgage I suppose.
pacang

he's married, speaks english, and rich enough already..

he's not going anywhere..
Bluesummers
exactly pacang. He doesnt need to move besides his favorite players just transfered here and once he gets back to form that diver will be put in his place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.