Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General Question About Club trials
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Bluesummers
Okay as you read the title you probably know that this is about pro clubs from div 1-4 in their respective leagues offering trials to players who have not yet been scouted. I mean as in the terms that the player confronts the club for a trial and not the club offering.

My two freinds both are 18 and are heading to nationals (canada) for u20 boys for our state/province. One is a winger/am who who is technical and would be suited for spanish league while the other is a CB/RB who is defensive minded and suited for italian league.

What i want to know is if any of you guys would have information on whether or not clubs allow or give trials to players because they plan on training and either head their in jan or july because of the TM.

So do clubs give trials if emailed/messaged etc or can you only turn pro if you are scouted, thanks in advance.
dst
I'm not sure about this but I think it's necessary that every player has an agent... it's the agent that will approach the teams and ask for a trial...

But you'd be better off asking your country's FA.
LaPalma
I can only tell you how German clubs do it. Normally they're always looking for some new talents. But if you don't have a decent and respected agent they don't even react on emails. They might invite you to a training session if you play in some kinda regional youth selection. But if your friends are 18 that won't be an option as they are too old. They only invite kids (8-13/14 years of age or so).
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 23 2008, 05:45 PM) *
But if you don't have a decent and respected agent they don't even react on emails.

Poor LaPalma, it must be hard for you! biggrin.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 23 2008, 05:12 PM) *
Poor LaPalma, it must be hard for you! biggrin.gif

They don't see my talent unsure.gif No one does....

*goes away to whine about wasted chances* beersmiley1.gif
Bluesummers
but someone might offer a chance i mean its in july they are planning. There not going for Div 1. The div 3/4 teams can't really say no i mean they'll want to take whoever they can get.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 23 2008, 09:12 PM) *
but someone might offer a chance i mean its in july they are planning. There not going for Div 1. The div 3/4 teams can't really say no i mean they'll want to take whoever they can get.

I think that depends..

I know England has about 11 or 12 professional/semi-prforession tiers of football. To play in any of them you need to be good. Top 4 divisions, you have to be pretty amazing.
LaPalma
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 23 2008, 10:54 PM) *
I think that depends..

I know England has about 11 or 12 professional/semi-prforession tiers of football. To play in any of them you need to be good. Top 4 divisions, you have to be pretty amazing.

Yep. To be good enough for one of those divisions means you smash pretty much everyone in your town easily.
3/4 division also means they're at least playing on a semi-professional level. They normally don't give rookies without club experience (on a higher level) a chance, especially not to people older than 15.
Bluesummers
yeah their very good. there div 1 for their age in canada. Their going to nationals its like all italian cup but for canada. THey went to las vegas and mexico to play different friendlies. But the problem here in canada is that we have two pro teams and they are very hard to make for youth. THat is why i want to try to help them make europe. i'll see if i can video tape some of their performances and you guys can see what their like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.