Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drogba to decide future this week
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Warchant
Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has again said he will clarify his future in the coming week, with Italian giants AC Milan reportedly chasing his signature.

Drogba has been under close media scrutiny for months after he announced he was unhappy at Stamford Bridge after Jose Mourinho left the managerial hotseat in January.

The Ivorian's agents are in London to discuss his future, and he told the Sunday Mirror: "This next week will be key in terms of my future.

"And I am currently injured. People who say I am not don't know me at all because I always want to play.

"As for my future at Chelsea, well I have a contract with the club that is clear.

"But my agents will have a meeting in London and then it will be known once and for all."
kurtsimonw
He could end up anywhere really. Not sure what Scolari's opinion of him is, so I don't know whether he wants to keep him.. guess we'll find out this week.
acid911
To big of a gamble to predict where he'll end up. dry.gif Of course, he'd be more than welcome here, but I'll wait and see what happens.
dst
Hmm... shall I say Madrid?
Jack Sparrow
I would say Barca.. tongue.gif

Anyone dare say Arsenal? tongue.gif
Zed.D
Imagine Galliani had one last ace up his sleeve and it was Drogba dreamyeyesf.gif
han2503
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 28 2008, 12:22 PM) *
Imagine Galliani had one last ace up his sleeve and it was Drogba dreamyeyesf.gif

Although I can't stand him and he has the brain of a 5 year old, Drogba with Kaka and Dinho behind him or Next to Pato would be amazing. I think he would easily hit 30 with that kind of service.
Tennie
Some elements of the English press seem to think Milan are still after him. There's nothing about it in the Italian media today, though.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 28 2008, 03:43 PM) *
Although I can't stand him and he has the brain of a 5 year old, Drogba with Kaka and Dinho behind him or Next to Pato would be amazing. I think he would easily hit 30 with that kind of service.

Exactly cool.gif

I'm not getting my hopes up though!
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 28 2008, 12:22 PM) *

If Galliani did that then he would go right up in my estimations wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 28 2008, 03:43 PM) *
Although I can't stand him and he has the brain of a 5 year old,

I thought you were talking about Galliani when you started off the sentence with that!
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 28 2008, 04:08 PM) *
I thought you were talking about Galliani when you started off the sentence with that!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Galliani is cheap not a petulant child though tongue.gif
agenth
lol @ kurt.

anyway, how sweet would it be,
Mourinho vs Drogba

Haha_aHA
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 28 2008, 10:23 PM) *
Galliani is cheap not a petulant child though

On his best day he's got a combined IQ of 14. wink.gif That alone should be enough to land Fester in company of 5-year-old kids. The fact that he's cheap fish, well let's save that for another day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.