Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL: Ronaldinho is a Milan player
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2
Portman
RONALDINHO: A.C.MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
15/07/2008

L'AC Milan e l'FC Barcelona hanno raggiunto un principio di accordo per il trasferimento di Ronaldinho alla Società rossonera. Il calciatore sarà domani a Milano per sottoporsi alle visite mediche e per firmare il contratto che lo legherà al Milan fino al 30 Giugno 2011.

Finally!!!
kurtsimonw
If this is true.. I dunno what to think. But welcome anyway, and all the best.
agenth
it's definitely true and I feel like in a nightmare dry.gif
Habitant
it's better than nothing, better than galliani's 1 or 0 more tranfers rolleyes.gif

lets see what he can do.

we need sumone in def but dont worry we wont get anything better than what we've got.
Rossoneri7
WELCOME !!!! devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif

Let's see what you've got now, Mourinho !!! devil.gif
Nova
yeahhhh !!!!

Il Capitano
I can't believe it, My favorite player outside Milan is coming to milan.

Now he must get in shape and be like he used to be.

WELCOME R10
jefri91
Flamini,Zambrotta, Ronaldinho....

Couldnt have asked for more
Locke Lamora
I wish him all the best in Milan, hope he can recover his form.
Ry4n
GRAZIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......what more can i say FORZA MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fillipo Simone
Finally!! Guys, do you belive this was (is) our last transfer this summer?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 16 2008, 01:13 AM) *

No ... I believe there is one more at least.
Habitant
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 15 2008, 10:13 PM) *

i'm sure it is our last

IMO we still need a couple more, a LB and CB would make sense. then in winter sign a creative mid... anyways we'll see.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Habitant @ Jul 16 2008, 12:15 AM) *
i'm sure it is our last

IMO we still need a couple more, a LB and CB would make sense. then in winter sign a creative mid... anyways we'll see.

Abate. We have Abate...
Warchant
great news! I can't not wait to see a ka/pa/ro attack!
arivanjj
evilgrin.gif good stufffffff... WELCOME AND ALL THE BEST smile.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 15 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Abate. We have Abate...

true, we'll have to see were he fits in. but we really need a proper pirlo sub.
arivanjj
Milan Don't Need Ronaldinho - Gilardino

Ronaldinho's passage to Milan seems about to become a reality. Despite the Brazilian's immense talent and qualities, it's a move that has sparked some debate among both current and former Milan players. The latest one to voice his opinion on the matter is striker Alberto Gilardino, who recently completed his move to Fiorentina.

"He's a player of great quality but I think Seedorf is right in saying that the Brazilian is like the cherry on the cake, not an indispensable player," he said.

Gila denied he is looking for revenge next season after being frequently snubbed by Carlo Ancelotti at Milan: "I have no desire to show Milan or Ancelotti anything. But certainly, when I was benched for eight games in a row last season, I understood I had to change environment.

"Now I want to find back my old form to help the team, repay the coach's trust, and the enthusiasm of these fans, which is greater than anything I've ever seen elsewhere."

goal.com
Nova
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jul 16 2008, 01:23 AM) *
Milan Don't Need Ronaldinho - Gilardino

Ronaldinho's passage to Milan seems about to become a reality. Despite the Brazilian's immense talent and qualities, it's a move that has sparked some debate among both current and former Milan players. The latest one to voice his opinion on the matter is striker Alberto Gilardino, who recently completed his move to Fiorentina.

"He's a player of great quality but I think Seedorf is right in saying that the Brazilian is like the cherry on the cake, not an indispensable player," he said.

Gila denied he is looking for revenge next season after being frequently snubbed by Carlo Ancelotti at Milan: "I have no desire to show Milan or Ancelotti anything. But certainly, when I was benched for eight games in a row last season, I understood I had to change environment.

"Now I want to find back my old form to help the team, repay the coach's trust, and the enthusiasm of these fans, which is greater than anything I've ever seen elsewhere."

goal.com

oh great , mister "i dont know how to control a ball" is giving comments ... rolleyes.gif
m1ke
QUOTE (Nova @ Jul 15 2008, 11:32 PM) *
oh great , mister "i dont know how to control a ball" is giving comments ... rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Warchant
gila who?
xcube
Finally, Now we Need Number 10 from seedorf to give it to ronaldinho tongue.gif i think there will be a big fight in the locker room heheh tongue.gif
Warchant
QUOTE (xcube @ Jul 15 2008, 07:05 PM) *
Finally, Now we Need Number 10 from seedorf to give it to ronaldinho tongue.gif i think there will be a big fight in the locker room heheh tongue.gif

maybe he'll take after ronaldo and be 1010 laugh.gif
arivanjj
sansiro1708
YES!!!! PREPARE FOR A NEW ERA!!!!!!!!!!! devilsmiley.gif
Warchant
it's good to see good attention on milan! it's been too long.
aLbErTo
that's just great news...i came from vacations right now, and to see this news it's just awesome !! forza milan
Jack Sparrow
Ok...can we all blame this on m1ke not having put up v2 earlier? biggrin.gif

Ever noticed, how the R20 saga never became official, till v2 was announced, and it took just as long to complete v2. I think we're gonna need a new version every year to make up for the transfers. biggrin.gif
xcube
i hope it wont be the same Rivaldo coz we have a bad luck when it come from getting players from barcelona :S
Jack Sparrow
^^^
I thought of that too....but I'm suppressing all bad thoughts. Besides Rivaldo didn't like it a lot in Italy I think. And he was older.
Mook
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 16 2008, 12:34 PM) *
Ok...can we all blame this on m1ke not having put up v2 earlier? biggrin.gif

Ever noticed, how the R20 saga never became official, till v2 was announced, and it took just as long to complete v2. I think we're gonna need a new version every year to make up for the transfers. biggrin.gif

Definitely. At least we know now that once we know the next big transfer, v3 needs to be released ASAP.

So are we officially blaming m1ke.. cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
Next season, we need someone to fill in for Paolo. m1ke...start coding. biggrin.gif
amancik
This is a great signing! I mean 16 mil pounds for Ronaldinho. Man, a few seasons ago he was priceless. I bet he will top the "top ten transfers" in goal.com.
Jack Sparrow
Just a few hours after news broke that AC Milan and Barcelona have reached an agreement over Ronaldinho, Barça’s director of football, Txiki Begiristain, has given his reasoning behind the superstar’s exit.

After officially coming to an agreement to sell Ronaldinho to Serie A giants AC Milan, Txiki explained in detail the activities that transpired on Tuesday and resulted in the Brazilian ace’s departure from the Camp Nou.

“The player will always decide where he wants to play. As a club, we can have 40 different offers but in the end, what counts is the player’s own desire,” he said.

The technical director also revealed one of the main deal-breakers that clinched the move: “This agreement was reached because Ronnie forfeited his right to 15% of the transfer fee."

“We are very satisfied with this deal because all three parties are happy. We are contented with the transfer and Ronnie will now also leave happy.”

The principle agreement of the transfer will see Barcelona pocket an initial €21 million plus €4 million in performance-related bonuses.

I must say,I'm very impressed. He convinces me, more and more, that he really wants to leave a mark. I hope to God, I'm not clutching at straws. If he gets injured first match..I will be p!ssed!!

Also some respect for Barca, since they have been really nice and grateful to R10 for his contribution and respected his wishes.

Juve...Zambrotta...*cough* *cough*
Zed.D
^^

biggrin.gif Agreed... Barca showing class ohmy.gif
xcube
now im imagining how the team would be Pato Ronni and KAKA god now im on the edge i want to see the 1st match for them its like the old golden age i see in the horizon devilsmiley.gif
weeeow
finally, we have a ka - pa - ro that is just out of this world! biggrin.gif

unfortunately ronaldo will not witness this! sad.gif

FORZA MILAN!
FORZA R10!

This also means we might get some $$$ from shirt sales and i bet you galliani has about 500 already wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (weeeow @ Jul 16 2008, 02:36 PM) *
This also means we might get some $$$ from shirt sales and i bet you galliani has about 500 already wink.gif

I think his contract grants him all rights from shirt sales. So, he'll earn about 20-30 millions just from that per year..
Nova
crowd is going crazy at milanello !!!
Jako19
We might even get the Fifa 09 cover.. i mean its been R10 for about the past 4 years
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Mook @ Jul 16 2008, 08:44 AM) *
Definitely. At least we know now that once we know the next big transfer, v3 needs to be released ASAP.

So are we officially blaming m1ke.. cool.gif

Have u been waiting too unsure.gif

weeeow
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 16 2008, 01:51 PM) *
I think his contract grants him all rights from shirt sales. So, he'll earn about 20-30 millions just from that per year..

Oh, lol.

What a sneaky little bugger! tongue.gif
Mook
Waiting for.. huh.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 16 2008, 04:21 PM) *

Are you sure about the numbers?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Mook @ Jul 16 2008, 04:50 PM) *
Waiting for.. huh.gif

V2 ?! ... I mean u just joined biggrin.gif
Mook
I just know things R7. cool.gif
Warchant
QUOTE (Jako19 @ Jul 16 2008, 08:10 AM) *
We might even get the Fifa 09 cover.. i mean its been R10 for about the past 4 years

game is suppose to come out in sept, so i'm not sure if it will give them enough time. i sure hope so.

anyways, here's ronnie at the Milanello's training center

dst
That thing he's wearing... it's... a mistake...

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 16 2008, 08:48 AM) *
Next season, we need someone to fill in for Paolo. m1ke...start coding. biggrin.gif

Blasphemy! Surely, a new version of milanfan is not going to be enough for that... hell, a new version of the internet is not enough for that!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 16 2008, 03:50 PM) *
Are you sure about the numbers?

No, that was just my rough calculation.. biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Mook @ Jul 16 2008, 07:45 PM) *
I just know things R7. cool.gif

biggrin.gif ... Welcome tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.