Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berlusconi Dreams Of Cristiano Ronaldo
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Zed.D
Berlusconi Dreams Of Cristiano Ronaldo

Piersilvio Berlusconi, the son of Silvio, admits that it would be a dream to see Cristiano Ronaldo play for Milan. However, he reveals that it may be impossible to sign him.

The Rossoneri are currently in the hunt for some fire power up front and they have been chasing Emanuel Adebayor and Ronaldinho.

They have not joined the race to sign Ronaldo but Berlusconi junior admits that it would be a dream to have him at San Siro.

“Cristiano Ronaldo would be a dream but it would be a crazy idea and in football, the time of crazy ideas is over,” Berlusconi Jr told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

“To be honest, I believe that Milan are doing fine as they are but maybe a striker is needed.

“It doesn’t matter which striker comes in as we already have plenty of great players in that department.

“Brazilian Ronaldo? I don’t know if he will wear the Milan shirt again in future. It all depends on him and his ability to get back into shape.”

The Rossoneri have been unwilling to spend the money recently and this has lead to a group of fans plan a revolt against Silvio Berlusconi.

The fans have become fed up with the way the club has not invested recently and they are demanding for serious action.

Milan will need to ensure they bring in at least a striker this summer if they are to compete next season.

Salvatore Landolina

link
Tennie
(And this is why I'd prefer not to see Piersilvio running the club. A pity Marina has so little interest in it; she'd probably do a great job.)
Fillipo Simone
laugh.gif laugh.gif

..Milan does not use wingers...
Locke Lamora
Nononononono.

I don't give a **** wether he's the best in the world, a person like him doesn't deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as a club like Milan unless it concerns last years CL semi's...

By the way, this is my post nr. 1000, and I spent it on a jerk like Crynaldo...way to go, man, way to go...

Naughty word removed. But the fish doll gives Locke a cookie for his post 1000 anyway. 96.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 3 2008, 04:26 PM)
And this is why I'd prefer not to see Piersilvio running the club

I thought he spoke like a wise man here:

Cristiano Ronaldo would be a dream but it would be a crazy idea and in football, the time of crazy ideas is over
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 3 2008, 12:56 PM)
(And this is why I'd prefer not to see Piersilvio running the club. A pity Marina has so little interest in it; she'd probably do a great job.)

You just want a woman to run Milan (runs and hides) tongue.gif biggrin.gif
dst
How is the time of crazy ideas over? When did that even begin anyway? I think this is silly...

And a big NO to CR. He is a great player (undoubtedly the best last season) but he's a man I don't respect. Keep him away...
kurtsimonw
“To be honest, I believe that Milan are doing fine as they are but maybe a striker is needed.

Wait.. is he Silvio's son or Galliani's? Or is he really a parrot that lives in Galliani's house?
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 3 2008, 04:08 PM)
Wait.. is he Silvio's son or Galliani's? Or is he really a parrot that lives in Galliani's house?

He's Galliani's love child, Silvio doesn't know he's not his son, so shhhhh sleep.gif sleep.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
No chance that he'd want to come to Milan.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jul 3 2008, 06:14 PM)
No chance that he'd want to come to Milan.

No...he'd be in the shadow of sooooo many superiors.
amancik
Good thing he's only dreaming about him.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (amancik @ Jul 3 2008, 07:32 PM)
Good thing he's only dreaming about him.

Which is slightly worrying in itself.
jbryant1
Great this si the next Ronaldinho like story/ post that we will hear for 3 years on this site. These rumours are ridiculous.

He dreamt of Ronaldinho for years and now he probably won't bring him.

The problem is these guys are so arrogant and full of themselves, they like to hear themselves talk. If you are going to say these things you better make them happen or you just sound like you belong in the old folks home, slirping oatmeal, and talking to a f&&*(* imaginary leprechaun.

I'm sure after I say this Silvio's mob will be after me or even worse he'll put me through another season of watching Milan that we've had for the past two years, looking like a bunch of guys on the Titantic, that should have got there but sunk.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jul 12 2008, 03:25 AM)
I'm sure after I say this Silvio's mob will be after me or even worse he'll put me through another season of watching Milan that we've had for the past two years, looking like a bunch of guys on the Titantic, that should have got there but sunk.

well, during those two years you did get the CL, the Supercup and the World Club Cup...
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 3 2008, 07:35 PM)
Which is slightly worrying in itself.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jul 12 2008, 05:25 AM)
Great this si the next Ronaldinho like story/ post that we will hear for 3 years on this site. These rumours are ridiculous.

He dreamt of Ronaldinho for years and now he probably won't bring him.

The problem is these guys are so arrogant and full of themselves, they like to hear themselves talk. If you are going to say these things you better make them happen or you just sound like you belong in the old folks home, slirping oatmeal, and talking to a f&&*(* imaginary leprechaun.

Yeah I could say you have a point. But if you have seen how Milan shifts from one generation to the next, there was always these rebound seasons, which is a situation Milan will be going through next season.

Maybe these are pure fantasies from the club's owner .. Or maybe he was misquoted by the sly media. You can never tell. And since this club owner is Silvio Berlusconi, all you would have to do is look at what he has done to the club, and then you will know of what kind of person you are talking about.

History is there for all to see. When Shevchenko was the one, I remember Silvio topping all of them especially the namer Florentino Perez in getting his hands on who he wanted. And these were the days of the Galactico.

You cant really judge, when the team is at this position. You can only judge once it reaches the top. And I think all of Europe have witnessed Milan in the past 22 years, shooting to the top with Silvio Berlusconi.

Hence, you could criticize if you want, but know that he was the one who introduced you to Milan.
xcube
loool cmon Berli stop it dont be greedy u got ronaldinho thats enough for now start to get defense with quality as backup for our defense in the deck smile.gif heheheh
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (xcube @ Jul 16 2008, 10:12 AM) *
loool cmon Berli stop it dont be greedy u got ronaldinho thats enough for now start to get defense with quality as backup for our defense in the deck smile.gif heheheh

Ha if we got Ronaldo as well it would be horrendous the only player not going forward would be our keeper!

I think it's safe to say we won't be getting Cristiano though laugh.gif
xcube
imagine that we got C. Ronaldo, Drogba, Messi, Fabrcas and Buffoun oh my god i think we need a country budget tongue.gif hehehe
arivanjj
agenth
LOL @ the pic.

anyway, Cronaldo doesn't fit into Carlo's Tactics anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.