Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Co-ownership deal situation
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
4827saviola611
Abate (MILAN/Empoli), Antonini (MILAN/Empoli), Borriello (MILAN/Genoa), Ceccarelli (MILAN/Inter), Graffiedi (Milan/TRIESTINA), Kalu (Milan/SAMP), Marzoratti (Milan/EMPOLI), Matri (Milan-CAGLIARI), Pozzi (Milan-EMPOLI), Sammarco (Milan-SAMP), Toma (Milan/INTER), Varaldi (MILAN/Inter), Vitofrancesco (Milan-CREMONESE).

That means we sold 8 of them out of 13
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (4827saviola611 @ Jun 27 2008, 04:24 AM)
Abate (MILAN/Empoli), Antonini (MILAN/Empoli), Borriello (MILAN/Genoa), Ceccarelli (MILAN/Inter), Graffiedi (Milan/TRIESTINA), Kalu (Milan/SAMP), Marzoratti (Milan/EMPOLI), Matri (Milan-CAGLIARI), [B]Pozzi [/B](Milan-EMPOLI), Sammarco (Milan-SAMP), Toma (Milan/INTER), Varaldi (MILAN/Inter), Vitofrancesco (Milan-CREMONESE).

That means we sold 8 of them out of 13

these 3 shoudnt have been sold abt the rest i dont know most of them
Tennie
I'm disappointed to see Lino go too, but I did some nosing around on Italian messageboards. They were also sad about that one but the thought was that while he's certainly got potential, he hasn't yet made the next big jump in ability and he may be a case of 'unrealized potential' and that that's why he was sold.

No explanation for Sammarco -- that one really surprised me.

The one folks on the Italian board seemed most upset about was Vitofrancesco -- but I wasn't entirely sure whether they were joking or not.

I AM glad that Abate is coming back and really hope he doesn't spend the entire season on the bench.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 27 2008, 03:21 PM)
I AM glad that Abate is coming back and really hope he doesn't spend the entire season on the bench.

I hope he shines .. But the summer mercato isn't over and so you never know ..
beijing
Abate maybe move to Sampdoria
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.