Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan sponsored by Nivea
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
morgoth
Milan have signed a 2 years contract with Nivea for 800.000€ ...

Link
kurtsimonw
You have to be kidding me.. bwin doesn't look so bad anymore!
Zed.D
Nivea?? LOL laugh.gif
morgoth
It's not a sponsor that would appear on our shirt, maybe that's what could explain the ridiculous amount of money we're making comparing to other clubs, but even the Bwin deal is peanuts so ...
Portman
It won't be our shirt sponsor.
Tennie
I'd like D&G to be our jersey sponsor. If that happened, at least the jerseys would look nice! 96.gif
morgoth
Tennie, the shirt looks already good, it's red and black! cool.gif
dst
Yeah, that's what's been missing from the locker room...
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 8 2008, 06:42 PM)
I'd like D&G to be our jersey sponsor. If that happened, at least the jerseys would look nice!  96.gif

That's a great idea! Ari, could you please photoshop a Milan jersey (preferrably the 05/06 one) with the D&G logo on it!?? goodheart.gif

We should also let D&G design our shirts cause they look worse by the year! And our suits are the best suits I've ever seen!!

QUOTE (morgoth @ Jun 8 2008, 06:49 PM)
Tennie, the shirt looks already good, it's red and black! cool.gif

A season ago our shirt looked bad. I would say very nasty things about our last shirt but I won't cause I respect the colors and badge on it! innocent.gif

I wonder if it could get any worse...
morgoth
No come on now, you're exaggerating! The only stupid thing on our shirt is the black box with the Bwin on it, the rest is good for me, but I clearly prefer our 2003 shirt, maybe it has to do with the way we ended that year innocent.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portikins @ Jun 8 2008, 06:40 PM)
It won't be our shirt sponsor.

Nope, but it is a HUGE sponsor ..

Emirates, Bwin, Sky, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Intesa Sanpaolo, Audi, Eagle pictures, Alice, Tim, Adecco, MSC Croceire, Ricoh, Sony, Cronotech, Bavaria, Bilba candy, Eminflex, San Carlo, Promocard, Gatorade, ATA hotels, Nottingham, Garelli, Maniva, Radio Italia, Accor Services, Key 21, Parmacotto, Pasqua, Fondital, Caffe Barbera, Assoglobal, Rasini Vigano, SPI, Il Pastaio, Linea, Valvitalia, Global relax, Sixtus, Unidelta, Grafiche Casbot, Emiliana Serbatoi, Limonta Sport, Technogym, Vidierre, Fassi, Rate Italia ...

And now, Nivea.
dst
QUOTE (morgoth @ Jun 8 2008, 07:01 PM)
No come on now, you're exaggerating! The only stupid thing on our shirt is the black box with the Bwin on it, the rest is good for me, but I clearly prefer our 2003 shirt, maybe it has to do with the way we ended that year innocent.gif

No I'm not. The last was very ugly. Too few striper for my taste, I want more!! And of course the black box was hideous!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 8 2008, 04:04 PM)

Emirates, Bwin, Sky, Adidas, Dolce & Gabbana, Intesa Sanpaolo, Audi, Eagle pictures, Alice, Tim, Adecco, MSC Croceire, Ricoh, Sony, Cronotech, Bavaria, Bilba candy, Eminflex, San Carlo, Promocard, Gatorade, ATA hotels, Nottingham, Garelli, Maniva, Radio Italia, Accor Services, Key 21, Parmacotto, Pasqua, Fondital, Caffe Barbera, Assoglobal, Rasini Vigano, SPI, Il Pastaio, Linea, Valvitalia, Global relax, Sixtus, Unidelta, Grafiche Casbot, Emiliana Serbatoi, Limonta Sport, Technogym, Vidierre, Fassi, Rate Italia ...

And now, Nivea.

And we still ended up with a loss at the end of the season, despite spending hardly anything on players!
Bluesummers
sony should go on our shirts wub.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2008, 05:54 PM)
sony should go on our shirts  wub.gif

No, D&G or Audi for me smile.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 8 2008, 04:04 PM)

And now, Nivea.

As in the town? huh.gif tongue.gif
CrazyMilanFan
a local from nottingham told me that red in milan shirt comes from nottingham forest where black comes from nottingham coutry
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 8 2008, 07:59 PM)
And we still ended up with a loss at the end of the season, despite spending hardly anything on players!

Yes, what a crappy club this is. They don't even know what they are doing!
Tennie
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 8 2008, 03:30 PM)

I wouldn't mind something like the old Zafira or Meriva jerseys. They were nice!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 8 2008, 08:01 PM)
Yes, what a crappy club this is. They don't even know what they are doing!

unsure.gif

Are you schizophrenic or what? First the Ancelotti thing and now this!?
acid911
Ah, so that's the reason behind our crappy performances for the past two seasons: lack of Nivea creams? rolleyes.gif Now this contract makes sure there won't be any shortages of both the cream and lotion. There are gonna be truckloads of them, I tell you. Cheer up lads, we've got our mojo back. It's going to be a bumpy season ahead. UEFA Cup, Serie A, Coppa Italia, any other random crappy titles, all check! sleepysmiley03.gif

Seriously, it's good new, nonetheless. We might be able to pay one month of Kaka's wages with this money. Or can we? Like they say, you can't have enough sponsors. I might get myself one too, down the road. tongue.gif acid911 is brought to you by Acid Kill pills. No more acidity after meals!
morgoth
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 8 2008, 06:54 PM)
sony should go on our shirts  wub.gif

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jun 8 2008, 08:30 PM)

Nah, for me the perfect thing is to have a shirt without sponsor, keep Milan's image clean and net cool.gif Oh, wait who's our owner again ... rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (morgoth @ Jun 9 2008, 01:45 PM)
  Oh, wait who's our owner again ... rolleyes.gif

huh.gif

U have an owner unsure.gif

tongue.gif
morgoth
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 9 2008, 02:49 PM)
huh.gif

U have an owner unsure.gif
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah, and we all have the same one wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^

huh.gif Keira Knightley?? Back off...just coz I belong to her, don't mean you get equal rights. Meaniehead!!
Fillipo Simone
Ooohh,...imagine Mediolanum or Motta back on the shirts...

Nowdays - D&G would be perfect.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.