Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Robinho: Milan want me
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
Robinho: Milan want me
Saturday 24 May, 2008

Real Madrid star Robinho claims Milan have approached him with view to a transfer.

The 24-year-old was responding to rumours that Champions League finalists Chelsea and Manchester United were after his signature.

“With regards to Manchester, it was only speculation,” Robinho told Gloesport. “Cristiano Ronaldo does not want to leave England.”

“I received an offer from Chelsea, and Milan are also interested. The Rossoneri asked to meet my agent.”

Milan are rebuilding their squad after a disappointing season both domestically and in Europe.

The Diavoli finished fifth in Serie A and will play in the UEFA Cup next year, having failed to retain their Champions League crown.

Robinho was crucial to Real Madrid this season. His 11 goals helped the Merengues to a second consecutive La Liga title.

The Brazilian is thought to be happy at the Bernabéu despite interest from Europe’s biggest clubs.

The former Santos fantasista is, however, haggling for a new deal worth £3.5m per annum. Should anything go wrong, Milan will be waiting.

channel4

smile.gif Go to Chelsea... they have CL football!
Ry4n
was not very impressive when i saw him in the National team a bit lazy dry.gif
Rossoneri7
Not the kind of characteristics that Milan needs
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 24 2008, 02:49 PM)
Not the kind of characteristics that Milan needs

Then we shouldn't get Ronaldinho! Robinho is just a younger, faster version of Ronaldinho, with ambition!
Ry4n
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 24 2008, 03:01 PM)
Then we shouldn't get Ronaldinho! Robinho is just a younger, faster version of Ronaldinho, with ambition!

how bout we rob Young from you tongue.gif blink.gif
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 24 2008, 06:01 PM)

Robinho should be proud to clean Ronadinho's boots.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 24 2008, 06:01 PM)

ohmy.gif

Robinho and Ronaldinho are two completely different players ! Ronaldinho is a playmaker, Robinho is a forward. We have one, Pato.
Bluesummers
no thanks, stay in madrid.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 24 2008, 06:59 PM)
ohmy.gif

Robinho and Ronaldinho are two completely different players ! Ronaldinho is a playmaker, Robinho is a forward. We have one, Pato.

We definitely have the better of the two 96.gif
Portman
Robinho just wants a new contract with R.Madrid.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ May 24 2008, 03:26 PM)
how bout we rob Young from you tongue.gif  blink.gif

Milan don't use wingers!

QUOTE (dst @ May 24 2008, 03:29 PM)
Robinho should be proud to clean Ronadinho's boots.

Ronaldinho doesn't need his boots cleaning, that's what happens when you don't get picked.
Fillipo Simone
Bringing Robinho in would be a challenge. I don't like him much, but Carlo would then have to adapt his tactics. Would be an interesting experiment IMO. But, it's just a "more money" move.

Still, I'm sure he won't move to Chelsea..
Habitant
dp
Tennie
I agree with Porty on this one. To me, it sounds like a 'I want a better contract, Real' ploy on Robinho's behalf.
Ry4n
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 24 2008, 04:12 PM)
Milan don't use wingers!

oh thats no probs we can turn him into a Support striker tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ May 24 2008, 11:08 PM)
oh thats no probs we can turn him into a Support striker  tongue.gif

dry.gif

I've always wondered what scouts at Chelsea get paid for. I mean, they keep getting linked with Robinho, Ronaldinho, Torres, Kaka', etc. They must have Kevin Keegan working for them, their targets are just so obvious, it amazes me that people get paid for just naming the biggest names in World football! rolleyes.gif
dst
^^ biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 26 2008, 04:32 AM)
dry.gif

I've always wondered what scouts at Chelsea get paid for. I mean, they keep getting linked with Robinho, Ronaldinho, Torres, Kaka', etc. They must have Kevin Keegan working for them, their targets are just so obvious, it amazes me that people get paid for just naming the biggest names in World football! rolleyes.gif

And what's with Obi Mikel then? He's a masterpiece of Chelsea-scouting, isn't he?
kurtsimonw
I think he's just proof that they pick some random kid to make it look like they're doing their job, because he is awful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.