Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronaldo Of Serie B: I Want Milan Move
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
IoRDanCHo
Ronaldo Of Serie B: I Want Milan Move

Stefano Guberti, known as the ‘Cristiano Ronaldo of Serie B’, has exclusively told Goal.com that it is his dream to play for Milan.

Guberti is one of Italy’s most explosive prospects, and the midfielder is wanted by virtually every Serie A team, including Juventus, Inter, Fiorentina, Genoa and Atalanta.  

The 23-year-old Ascoli star is a skilful dribbler with lightning movements, and he has earned the label in some circles as the ‘Cristiano Ronaldo of Serie B’.  

"Well, yes, I like the comparison, the way I play is inspired by him,” admitted Guberti.    

“I disagree, however, with those who say that Ronaldo derides his opponents. Like me, it is the way he interprets the role, although he probably does exaggerate a little too much sometimes.”  

Guberti is widely expected to join a top Serie A team in the summer, and he has revealed what would be his dream move.  

"It is fantasy football, only fantasy football,” he explained, when asked about all the interest in him.  

“As I have always said I hope I can play again in Serie A next year, but this is not something so obvious.  

"I am a fan of Milan and my dream is to play for them. However unfortunately they are the only team who have not approached me.”

Who the hell is that guy, never heard of him before. Is he that good, that almost every club in Italy wants him? And why the f**k aren't we interested? Is he too young for us or what? We need players like him for the future! He could be Seedorf heir or something. But whatever, I don't know anything about him to say these words, but it's fact that we need a creative midfielder!
arivanjj
i heard of him once before and i would really like to see wat he has got to offer!
Zed.D
"Cristiano Ronaldo of Serie B"

For an unknown reason that made me laugh my *** off...
Portman
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 7 2008, 01:19 PM)

Better only the "New Bojan Krkic" the other day. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

THE GUY IS STILL 17 FFS!!!
Zed.D
This cliche's getting out of hands these days... there are a few "new Pato"s too rolleyes.gif
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 7 2008, 12:19 PM)

Big game failure and big emphasis on fancy useless tricks i guess
armiss
I am really looking for very good italians , i want them to make a very strong structure for the team as always , up until now we only saw Paloschi
dst
This "Ronaldo of Serie B" thing is ridiculous!

And... this guys is already 23, how good can he be?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.