Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Agent: Milan mad for Marco
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
m1ke
Genoa’s striking revelation Marco Borriello is moving towards a return to Milan with his agent declaring that the Rossoneri “want him at all costs.”

Borriello left San Siro for Marassi in a co-ownership agreement after a bleak period with the Diavolo that included a failed drugs test.

However, the 25-year-old has reinvented himself at Genoa and has blasted 19 goals, showing his devastating talent.

While Borriello has declared that he is happy to stay put at the end of the season, it seems that Milan may be keen to bring him back.

“The player has proven himself at the top level this year and I think that the world champions will try and sign him back,” agent Tiberio Cavalleri told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“They want him at all costs because they are looking for a 20-goal striker.

“If they take him from Genoa then they will trust him to play, even if there is obviously some squad rotation at big clubs.”

Milan may have to dig deep to convince the Grifone to let Borriello go and if the sides don’t reach an agreement they will have to put offers in sealed envelopes.

C4
m1ke
Wanting Borriello 'at all costs' - hah! That's something I never thought I'd hear.

I think he'd be a worthwhile investment, but at what price? I guess that depends on how much we get for Gila innocent.gif
dst
I don't think he's much better than he was a year ago. And he was fairly mediocre back then...
nuh
i think we should sign better strikers like benzema gomez berbatov etc and after we get one of them then we should look at him but for now i think we should look else where
Il Capitano
So now we are gonna pay alot for a halv contract that we sold for £1.3m.

God job Galliani.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ May 2 2008, 03:26 PM)
I don't think he's much better than he was a year ago. And he was fairly mediocre back then...

Yeah I believe so too .. But I think they want him, because he covers the criteria for the new UEFA rules of having players who spent time in your youth academy in your rosters for the coming season.

QUOTE (Il Capitano @ May 2 2008, 07:12 PM)
So now we are gonna pay alot for a halv contract that we sold for £1.3m.

God job Galliani.

Who said Milan is going to pay a lot ?!
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (dst @ May 2 2008, 12:26 PM)

Amen smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.