Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka says he is yet to play his best soccer
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Warchant
SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) - FIFA world player of the year Kaka says he still hasn't reached his full potential.

"I don't think I've reached my peak yet," Kaka was quoted as saying by the Lance sports daily on Sunday. "The year of 2007 was wonderful, but I think I can still improve a lot, physically and technically, so I think the best is still to come."

The 26-year-old AC Milan player said he expects to be at his best during the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

"I want to get there in top form," Kaka said. "I'll be 28, and I think it could be the age when I'll be at the peak of my career, in a moment of excellent maturity and experience. It could be a nice World Cup for Brazil, a new cycle, with new players."

Kaka said he expects to play another 10 years at least, and is even looking at the 2014 World Cup in his native Brazil.

"It will depend on my physical condition, if I'll still be playing at a high level," he said.

Kaka also said he would welcome Ronaldinho at AC Milan.

"He has an incredible talent, few players can do what he can with the ball," Kaka said. "It would be a great acquisition by Milan."

Kaka also said he expects teammate Ronaldo to recover from his latest knee injury and play again.
dst
That's why I like this guy.
morgoth
So he's planning to play until 36 year old devil.gif
I think this is another confirmation that he'll stay at Milan, where else could he play that long? devilsmiley.gif
dst
QUOTE (morgoth @ Apr 29 2008, 12:38 AM)
So he's planning to play until 36 year old  devil.gif
I think this is another confirmation that he'll stay at Milan, where else could he play that long? devilsmiley.gif

biggrin.gif Good thinking!
I_Rossoneri
He'll stay as long as galliani stops all this 'Kaka is worth £55m' nonsense rolleyes.gif

Ricky is priceless cool.gif
Nova
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 28 2008, 10:54 PM)
He'll stay as long as galliani stops all this 'Kaka is worth £55m' nonsense rolleyes.gif

That he is buddy , that he is . king.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 28 2008, 09:54 PM)

ya whats up with that?? pretty annoying if you ask me. you dont disclose those sorta things unless you wanna sell.

ah well kaka is priceless cool.gif
Rossoneri7
Before 2007, when Sheva left everyone was talking about how Milan was so dependent on Shevchenko. Then Kaka' and co won the CL and everyone was talking about how Milan was so dependent of Kaka'.

I think it's the environment that makes these champions express themselves on the pitch ... And I'm hoping for Kaka' to win another golden ball devil.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 28 2008, 10:33 PM)
Before 2007, when Sheva left everyone was talking about how Milan was so dependent on Shevchenko. Then Kaka' and co won the CL and everyone was talking about how Milan was so dependent of Kaka'.

I think it's the environment that makes these champions express themselves on the pitch ... And I'm hoping for Kaka' to win another golden ball devil.gif

i would say they're right in saying that since kaka is the only reason we won it back in 07.
Jack Sparrow
Sometimes that's what football is all about. Different people step up to the plate. That doesn't make it any less of a collective achievement.

Chelsea won the titles, not Drogba. Man U won the EPL...not Ronaldo. The difference between the big clubs and the small ones, is that the clubs don't stop winning just because a player leaves.

Milan would have been finished then, when MvB retired.

To quote Tennie: This is AC Milan, not AC Kaka.
pacang
couldn't agree more.. he gave impact to the game but it takes the whole team to win the match.. or lose it..
dst
QUOTE (pacang @ Apr 29 2008, 06:38 PM)
couldn't agree more.. he gave impact to the game but it takes the whole team to win the match.. or lose it..

It's like this; Milan without Kaka would not have won last season's CL.

So Milan or Kaka alone would fail... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.